Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to have many altcoins or it is enough to have few? - page 19. (Read 4949 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
there are now lots of new coins popping up and competing with pre-existing coins, but I am better to have and invest in a few coins that I think have the opportunity to be able to make a profit
Activity: 396
Chainjoes.com
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?
yes it is, especially promising altcoins which you can see a potential of growth, having it on your wallet might give you a lot of profit in the future. that's why its better to have many holdings of it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I myself would prefer to play a lot of altcoin. than just got a little. Because by having many types of altcoin, then we will be increasingly easy in trading. Can choose daily trading or long term. and profits also would have a lot more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I know that there are many kinds of alternative coins existing today, but is it better to have that many coins instead of having just a few? What are the benefits and harm in having that many alternative coins?

Its better to have many coins in our own wallet and hope that someday it will hit big like what happen to bitcoin.

It is nice to buy shitcoin in bulk if we have assurance that it will hit big in a few days because of easy profit but when you buy and suddenly it goes down your investment will also go down faster.

I think much better to have alts that have a chance to go up like ethereum and litecoin than other shitcoins....
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It's enough to have just a few solid coins instead of a lot of other coin that's not that good. It's easier to keep up with recent progress if you only have a few coin rather than following a lot of announcement channel. If you really believe that the project will perform really well at the future then it's a weird decision not to put a lot of money there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
if you decide you want to have altcoin that much you should see the altcoin you want to buy should you buy altcoin that really has a good product and very useful for the people. lest you buy the wrong altcoin because altcoin is now very much at all.
Activity: 252
if you decide you want to have altcoin that much you should see the altcoin you want to buy should you buy altcoin that really has a good product and very useful for the people. lest you buy the wrong altcoin because altcoin is now very much at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I always focus on working with a lot of different coins, because there is a chance to get more profit. But in any case, it is necessary to choose a suitable coin in a responsible way.
Activity: 420
I regularly invest in different coins. I think that this option is more profitable and safe for investors and market participants.
Activity: 280
It depends on your research: if you can find a lot of info about a ton of coins and you believe they will be going well then go ahead and hold some bags. But you should follow all the updates and news too, it takes a lot of time. That's why I like day trading now (scalping on bitmex, arbitraging with CrypScan, taking some fast and regular profits)
Activity: 221
Merit: 101
It is better to have few altcoin than having plenty of altcoin that has no value and no use at all. This continues creation of new altcoins will only bring down the cryptocurrency adoption because many will think that it is a scam and they will be afraid to invest or use it because it is not stable as fiat.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think the most difficult is choosing the best one to use.
Activity: 32
If you have a lot of altcoins, then in the process of trading you lose control over them and the risk of losing profits increases. I advise you to keep in trade no more than 3-4 coins.
Activity: 294

I guess it is more advantage to have more alternate coins since it means more possibility of big profit than with only less coins. More coins more chances of earning. If you have more coins, you can choose which of them you have to sell with the higher amount in crypto market.
Activity: 104
I think having your investment in just a few number of altcoins is better than investing in a wide variety of them. In my own opinion, It is more risky to have investments all over the place than having in just a few number of coins. Plus you can easily monitor and pay attention to your investments if they are just a few. It is easier to keep tabs on them and a lesser event/probability of making bad choices.
Activity: 129
I think you better get a lot of altcoins, so you will also get lots of profits by waiting for higher prices.
Activity: 84
The more types of coins you have, the safer you are. The more you have, the more likely you are to make money. Investment diversification is the right approach. Then invest long-term. Wait patiently.
Activity: 434
You can not be 100% sure, and if you buy a pair of coins, and not from the top 10, then the risk of losing them is higher!
Activity: 303
The Future Of Work
In my own opinion that you would rather have 5 of the most productive comment in small quantities then you will have a 100 those which are just worthless trash instead.
Activity: 238

It' good to have a diverse portofolio but be careful in what do you invest. Also, dont make big investments in a single coin. Buy a few and see if that works out, if not, at least you haven't lost that much.
Pages:
Jump to: