Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 17. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
diversity make your portofolio 50% btc and 50% eth
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Why not both? These coins is like the foundation of all coins in this industry. Of course, bitcoin is the mother of all that's why it is safe to invest in it with good profit while in ETH, the second highest which some altcoins are using it for their project. But for me, since I don't have a lot of money to invest I'll go with ETH both of them are rising however since ETH is cheaper you may buy it and hold it for years with sure income.
You can invest in both of them however if you have a lot of money in ERC20 tokens then it may be a good idea to not invest in ETH that way your money is more diversified, if in the other hand you have almost no money invested in ERC20 tokens then it may be a good idea to add some ETH to your portfolio that way you avoid your economic fate to be tied to a single coin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Why not both? These coins is like the foundation of all coins in this industry. Of course, bitcoin is the mother of all that's why it is safe to invest in it with good profit while in ETH, the second highest which some altcoins are using it for their project. But for me, since I don't have a lot of money to invest I'll go with ETH both of them are rising however since ETH is cheaper you may buy it and hold it for years with sure income.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
i choose ethereum will bee the next btc soo more fast profit then btc
btc go slow now

Bitcoin go slow because it is tired to climb so fast, and after this you can see it will climb again faster than before. Choosing bitcoin and etherium not bad idea. I will prefer to invest both. Both are potential to grow.

That`s almost right. Bette way to invest in both of them and close laptop for a couple of months
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
i choose ethereum will bee the next btc soo more fast profit then btc
btc go slow now

Bitcoin go slow because it is tired to climb so fast, and after this you can see it will climb again faster than before. Choosing bitcoin and etherium not bad idea. I will prefer to invest both. Both are potential to grow.
Better invest in ethereum right now because it is regulated by the company and bitcoin now is too expensive no one has the control that it might dump just like in 2014 when it reaches 1k in Q4 of 2013.
The circumstances are very different the market for bitcoin has grown in almost exponential way, now we have countries like Japan where a significant amount of the world trade of bitcoin is taking place but also where many people are using bitcoin in their everyday lives, we did not had that in 2013 and we do not have a huge exchange with almost all the bitcoin trade taking place there.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Now bitcoin price is too expensive. So i think ethereum  is best choice  to buy now.  Its price also increase highly.  I hope it will get main position in concurrency  like bitcoin.
Exactly, this menthod is best for now to avoid a loss. The risk invest on bitcoin is so high since the price suddenly soared, and still don't know when the price will stable.
Activity: 13

Its better to invest in Ethereum, If you are looking for long time purpose. Since compare the history of rise in Ethereum compared to Bitcoin graph.. you will understand the importance of it.
Activity: 114
I choose ethereum. Now it more profitable.
Activity: 168
Decentralized Escrow currency for Crypto world

I was also thinking about that. I have been watching how bitcoin and etherium grows. As an observation, the price of etherium has promising more than bitcoin as it goes up faster compared to btc so better to invest in etherium, maybe. Half-half will do Grin Grin
Activity: 64
Now bitcoin price is too expensive. So i think ethereum  is best choice  to buy now.  Its price also increase highly.  I hope it will get main position in concurrency  like bitcoin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
40% Bitcoin 40% ethereum and 20% in others altcoins,,
so you can create another portofolio with your 20% funds in others altcoins besides Eth
just my opinion
That's nice so with your stratedgy you will not going to miss either bitcoins or ethereum and we can choose it both it only depends on how you will place or the amount you can afford to put in a particular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 5
Even I'm working in ABT & Addap's which is performing in Ethereum...
I think Ethereum is better since it is used by businesses which have a proyect. For me it's more easy to understand how this coin is working and that there is something behind it. In the case of bitcoin I think is more difficult for people to understand it and even the price is going up right now, not the whole population is prepared to understand it.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
I think I prefer to invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin is always valuable it has no shock value but ethereum can be dumped hard and create great buy opportunity so I choose ether.
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
40% Bitcoin 40% ethereum and 20% in others altcoins,,
so you can create another portofolio with your 20% funds in others altcoins besides Eth
just my opinion
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
if i have earned enough i would invest both bitcoin and etherium because i know that these two can make my money more bigger and i am sure these two are profitable...
I think BTC is overvalued now, I'm selling my Bitcoin and switch to Ethereum and fiat money. When BTC prices fall I will buy again. Long term trading means sell at big highs and buy at big lows for me. I don't wait 3 years and miss all the ups and downs.

But how can you be so sure,that is true if we look at the charts backwards but if you pick the wrong timing only once you are out of this game. You will eventually get rekt.
That is the irony of trading, if you are able to guess correctly when to sell and when to buy then you can make a fortune in a relatively short amount of time, but you only need to make a mistake once and you could lose almost all of your money in a matter of days, since I'm not willing to take those risks I just hold for the long term but for those that have the knowledge it may be worth to try to guess the direction the market is going to take.
Activity: 344
Merit: 257
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Better invest in ethereum right now because it is regulated by the company and bitcoin now is too expensive no one has the control that it might dump just like in 2014 when it reaches 1k in Q4 of 2013.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
I think that for many, bitcoin is too expensive and it's better to invest a little in the etherium, and when everything settles down you can buy bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 50
For long term investment, still the bitcoin is the best. We all witness the power of bitcoin to the consistency of its value. From very low price up to the very high value today that we cannot expect to happen for this year. If we are entering to bitcoin, we must ready to the good result on our long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: