Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 21. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
For now, investing in Ethereum yields more than Bitcoin, but investing in bitcoin is safer and more profitable in the long run than Ethereum, and for coins, Ethereum dies if the bitcoin dies.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
In my case both of them are very good investment for long term. Now a days many contract are being developed through ETH blockchain, so there is a huge chance for both the Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
Now grow well as the BITCOIN and ETHEREUM. They will grow strong come now, investors with large portfolios and they will not take any coins from the second hundred. They will invest in projects such as ETHER where there is a huge community and technology is used in real life.
I can't even distinguish what a project will grow faster
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
I'd say that ETH is the better investment because ETH should hit $800 before BTC hits $16K...
Activity: 104
Bitcoin for now, but in the long run it will be Ethereum. Since Bitcoin as of today must have reached or if not, was nearing its limits. While for the Ethereum, has a lot of potential to grow since its value is not yet that high. You can invest both of these, but Ethereum will survive in the long run.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I will invest in both of them as bitcoin is an long term investment and can bring best profits in long term and will invest some money in ethereum to trade in short term and make short term profits as price keeps on fluctuating which will help in making timely profits.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
If you are going to invest in the long-term, the best option is definitely ethereum because the processing speed is really fast
Ethereum included on the best long-term investment. But honestly, the processing time of the ethereum is not fast like another project with a better scalability. But the advantages of the ethereum itself caused by the ethereum, already supported the privacy improvement. I think that Hdac seems to be another alternative for the long-term investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Actually, both coins are good for long term investment. They both have potential and its value constantly grows. However, If i only get to choose one, i'd go for bitcoin. Between the two, bitcoin had somehow established itself and has a higher rate of gaining profit.
Activity: 370
Merit: 251
If you are going to invest in the long-term, the best option is definitely ethereum because the processing speed is really fast
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Daytrading is by far the most lucrative way to earn MORE btc.That said, you shouldn't be laid back and do your personal study before environment your buy purchases.I concentrate on reading content articls andattendng to bitcoin meeiupsn Addition, I use free software application that predicts the long run market movement of several cash. www.cryptoforesight.orgI will not recommend to rely entirely on the research of such tools/software program However it solved the problem to increase my earnings.If you have money to take a position, then mining is a method to go.Nevertheless I prefer trading as possible bring in sometimes massive quantities daily.Don't quit trading, just Wager MORE!e It.
Activity: 252
i would say bitcoin if you asked this question last year maybe Smiley but right now, it is far way for me to invest on it. ethereum seems much affordable in the short time. so i'd prefer ethereum against bitcoin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
These two are my favorite coins because i like coins that are more predictable. If i have to pick one to invest i would go with bitcoin because there is no limit for the bitcoin , one day we can wake up and see bitcoin's value is 10k.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
ETH is best choice. But i think you need diversification your crypto-protfolio. Little BTC and ETH and other promising coins did not hurt anyone.
I finally waited, ETH go up where is he and the place.

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum and good investment options. Bitcoin mainly because it is the first coin out there and has great popularity amongs most people. It's most likely to profit the most when the word about crypto goes to the mainsream. Even though many people know about BTC there are nearly not enough yet to who are owning it. That will probably change in the future and I expect the value to quadruple within a couple of years. Ethereum from the other hand is a good investment as well because it is the basis for decentralized applications, which are basically applications, but decentralized (there are many benefits to that which I won't go in more detail here), the point is that it's something that will be used a lot in the future as well, and once people get involved with BTC they are likely to get involved in other crypto's as well, and ETH will be one of them.

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrencies right now. Both cryptocurrencies is greater than any other cryptocurrency. So I guess I'll answer that Bitcoin and Ethereum are great for investment right now. But I must tell that Bitcoin remains the best in terms of development and price increases. You'd better focus on Bitcoin instead of another cryptocurrency. But if you're in doubt and want to have a backup plan, then that's fine and Ethereum is the right choice. The most important of all this discussion is, start investing right now. Simply have the discussion and the question, and start working. Get started right now.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

In terms of investing right now, it is till much better to invest in bitcoin due the flow of movement of bitcoin now was totally aggressives it is playing the price in bettween 8000$ to 8500$ or more. So, its good to buy bitcoin then hold.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
for longterm witn price accpect of 100 000 in few years would be btc the best

but i dont think that it would get so high.

i would/will invest to eth

Who knows? Bitcoin is unpredictable however that $100k won't happen in just a snap as it will surely take decades but what meant to happen will happen so keep our hopes to this.
Bitcoin and eth are great for investment so go for both and don't think twice. These two are already prove itself in the market as well as for the people who entrusted their life savings. Anyway, my portfolio mostly consist of btc and eth and I'm holding it for mid to long term.
In the past I would have thought the same but now things are different we can see how fast the price of bitcoin can change and if the money of investors with big pockets comes as it is the rumor then the chances that bitcoin gets to that price not only gets better but the time frame in which it can do that gets significantly reduced so if things keep moving in this direction I do not think it is going to take bitcoin decades to reach that price.
Activity: 88
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum and good investment options. Bitcoin mainly because it is the first coin out there and has great popularity amongs most people. It's most likely to profit the most when the word about crypto goes to the mainsream. Even though many people know about BTC there are nearly not enough yet to who are owning it. That will probably change in the future and I expect the value to quadruple within a couple of years. Ethereum from the other hand is a good investment as well because it is the basis for decentralized applications, which are basically applications.. but decentralized (there are many benefits to that which I won't go in more detail here), the point is that it's something that will be used a lot in the future as well, and once people get involved with BTC they are likely to get involved in other crypto's as well, and ETH will be one of them.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Personally telling you to invest in ETH ,because BTC is already is in huge position n i dont think it will drop back, and in case of ETH, if you hold for a long i bet no one can stop eth to get to the moon,because if you compare BTC with ETH, Eth have smart contract along with fast  transaction and less commission that BTC hav'nt, so go for ETH.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
In my opinion, a humble opinion is better to invest in bitcoin because it is the most profitable in the long run and looks more secure than eth
if you want a safe investment, maybe eth is a good place for long term investments with less risk than bitcoin. Well, bitcoin is a good short-term investment, but I think that its bigger risk in bending has eth.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the best places to invest your money as bitcoin is moving like a crazy now and in coming years the journey of going higher will continue so without any hesitation you should invest in bitcoins and ethereum also have an ability to give best profits if you hold it for a long term.
Pages:
Jump to: