Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 12. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
All coins are good to invest in the long run. I will invest both in the long run. And I will take some advantage of ethereum and bitcoin when the market price is high. Bitcoin currently I think is more suitable to be invested in the long run. While ETH in the short term, because ETH is currently increasing in high numbers. The daily improvements will make my investment grow quickly.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Well it depends upon us, both etherum and bitcoin has a potential to grow onto enormous price in the near future. As far as I know based on my experience bitcoin is more volatile meaning in just a matter of time your capital might gain an enormous amount in the future.
I understand that Bitcoin's volatility is quite high, but we need to take into account the moment that the prices for Bitcoin are unstable and this carries a certain risk. I think that many users have already become obese when they invested in Bitcoin at a price of $ 15,000.
Activity: 14
Hard to say, both are good, but personally I choose Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Well it depends upon us, both etherum and bitcoin has a potential to grow onto enormous price in the near future. As far as I know based on my experience bitcoin is more volatile meaning in just a matter of time your capital might gain an enormous amount in the future.
Activity: 238
I think the best option that I will choose is to invest in bitcoin instead investing it in enthereum.
The company and management of bitcoin is more eligible than other cryptocurrencies; in fact they are the number one in this type of business which gives you a high level of assurance that your money is in the good hands and secured from all kinds of risk.
I think bitcoin is the best coin now and its good to invest in bitcoin too.
But i dont have the same opinion with you to choose to invest into bitcoin over etherium, because i prefer to invest in etherium much more than want to invest in bitcoin because thenprice is lower so its easier to get double in profit
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
My opinion, I would invest in both of it. These days, Ethereum and Bitcoin are good coins. When the market crashed, those coins very fast to recover.
Until next year, I can say that Ethereum and Bitcoin still the best coin and still become top of the top in the crypto market.
Activity: 24
For me, I think both coins are good when it comes to long term investment because they both have good profit potentials and are both growing fast. They are both good source of profit and one can be more assured of the platform   
Activity: 181
I think it will be better if you divide your investments into more than one or two coins. This time if one will not be successful you still have 2 options left. Unlike if you put all in one coin then the chances will be either it will succeed or fail and then bye bye to your capital it it will fail.
Yes i agree on that style of investing, if you have pretty much capital it is truly very wise technique that you divide your funds into two or more to minimize the chance of losing your money. But still that technique is not applicable for those who have a very small amount of capital.

I think so, two coins seem to be wiser but with 60% for ethereum and 40% for bitcoin. That's because looking at the current market conditions ethereum is more stable than bitcoin.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
I think it will be better if you divide your investments into more than one or two coins. This time if one will not be successful you still have 2 options left. Unlike if you put all in one coin then the chances will be either it will succeed or fail and then bye bye to your capital it it will fail.
Yes i agree on that style of investing, if you have pretty much capital it is truly very wise technique that you divide your funds into two or more to minimize the chance of losing your money. But still that technique is not applicable for those who have a very small amount of capital.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

For me, I think both coins are good when it comes in long term investment because they're both popular and has a good reputation in the market so there's assurance that you may earn good profit after a couple of year. But I choose ethereum because it is much cheaper than bitcoin so you can invest without having trouble about your capital.
Activity: 462
Despite the fact that the whole market today is dependent on the price of Bitcoin, I consider this coin a huge risk for many investors. But nevertheless I am 100% sure of the prospects of the etherium and this is my choice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Activity: 462
if u ask me bitcoin and etherum i would suggest u invest in both fifty-fifty percent so that u can diversify ur investments and wait for long-term earnings around 3 to 5 times minimum returns
The fact is, is it possible to compare the past highs of the price for Bitcoin and the etherium, then these coins were 2 times more than today's position. so it can be assumed that investing in Bitcoin and the etherium will yield an equivalent increase in revenue.
and yet everything will depend only on how large and the place is working capital. If you have enough money to invest in Bitcoin, then you will in any case buy BTC.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
if u ask me bitcoin and etherum i would suggest u invest in both fifty-fifty percent so that u can diversify ur investments and wait for long-term earnings around 3 to 5 times minimum returns
The fact is, is it possible to compare the past highs of the price for Bitcoin and the etherium, then these coins were 2 times more than today's position. so it can be assumed that investing in Bitcoin and the etherium will yield an equivalent increase in revenue.
Activity: 62
I'd go 50/50
Activity: 238
Activity: 154
450 members and growing!
900 Million coins being offered in Pre-sale
www.bitcoinb.io[/b]]www.bitcoinb.io DAG
Minimum participants 100.
Maximum investment per person $500.
For a $500 investment you will receive 5 000 000 coins. (airdrop participants will receive 5000)
5 000 000 coins will be valid initially in the Pre-sale, Will finally be 3 000 000 once closer to target. @ 50% target 4 000 000 coins.
Must have belief in the project and wish to hold long term. Founding members cannot participate in Pre-sale.
At this point ICO will have a cap of $500 per person for 500 000 coins or less.

What the funds will go towards.
-Organisation to reach ICO (Price of presale at least 10x cheaper than ICO price)
-Creating genesis node of server
-Configuring coin from nano fork
-Android application/ wallet
-Block explorer
-Improvement to current rewards bounty software
-Marketing
-Testnet
-Airdrop ready and airdrop rewards ready
-Portal site
-Growing community and creating community branches
-Content
-Progression

More information:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bitcoin-black-btcb-airdrop-ico-fair-distribution-36-billion-dag-3124440
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
I think there is no way around the fact that it is necessary to own both crypto currencies, bitcoin and eth; for very different reasons.

Bitcoin was the first, and is the most accepted value; eth (and a few of its tokens) are the ones with technological innovation though.
Activity: 53
I am on eth side...
This year 2018 will be the year of eth...
Today btc is 9.000$,I think this is just same as christmas correction...
16 of february there is chinese new year in asia...this also effects the market...
But soon we will see eth/btc all time high....

I agree. But it seems the ETH is dropping against the BTC as well as the Bitcoin Cash recently.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
No one can know which is better because they are 2 biggest coins in the world. so, I think that if you have eough budget, you should invest in both of them.

Bitcoin is better than ETH. Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
but if is it better to invest is both, because eth and btc are the best coins to invest in the crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: