Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 13. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
I am on eth side...
This year 2018 will be the year of eth...
Today btc is 9.000$,I think this is just same as christmas correction...
16 of february there is chinese new year in asia...this also effects the market...
But soon we will see eth/btc all time high....
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
investing in both between ethereum and bitcon i think is equally good, but for now i pikri better in ethereum because ethreum price is more stable, while bitcoin is currently down and its price is now 9000.
Big fishes prefer the opposite strategy Roll Eyes
Activity: 58
investing in both between ethereum and bitcon i think is equally good, but for now i pikri better in ethereum because ethreum price is more stable, while bitcoin is currently down and its price is now 9000.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
in my opinion, its best to invest in both of them because BTC is very successful even though there are times that bitcoin is diving down but giving it more time it always comes back stronger,  while ETC is having its potential because of new good altcoins coming out now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
In Bitcoin. But if you invest in Bitcoin you'll spend a lot, lot of money. So if you are not ready to wait a years for a good income, then choose Ethereum. It's not much worst anyway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
 'cause I'm also holding eth for I perceive a potential on this coin that soon it's value will pump higher like bitcoin does.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments specially if your goal is for long term
I agree. Both Coins have huge potential of skyrocketing in terms of long term investments but if You ask me, I think Ethereum has more potential to skyrocket earlier than Bitcoin. Why? as of today Ethereum is gradually increasing it's value as compared to Bitcoin. Based on what I have watched and read from articles, Bitcoin's price fluctuates because it might lower further in the near future before regaining back it's high value in the market, whilst Ethereum remains more stable than the fluctuation of Bitcoin. Another thing that makes Ethereum more viable to invest in is that, it still has a lot of potential for it's price to grow because of it's great concept and unending possibilities that helps other software companies/projects through its smart contracts, maybe it can even rival Bitcoins Value in the future.
Activity: 84
Ethereum became my first choice, but that does not mean BTC is no good for investment
but what I am considering here is the movement of these two coins
this ETH phenomenon received a positive response and confidence in it increased over the previous year, many believe that this year is the Ethereal year of glory
and I've bought some Ethereum of my funds to hold it until in time Ethereum actually went to the top of the list as it had been expected
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
yes, this the good time for the people who are connected with the btc and other crypto currencies i would suggest to them don't be panic and take a little rest and thinks about the invest in btc and ethereum i would like invest in both coin we have chance invest there people have good strength of capital they take good decision on it and can make good profit with this the prize of btc and ethereum will grow up soon so as i told you above don't be panic and think in positive way and do not miss the opportunity this time some other alt coin also going fine like bitcash, monero, and litecoin, i saw the chart of crypto in the market these are the best coin to invest where people can take advantage from it in coming time.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
for me it is better to invest in both of them if you have a money to invest but if you don't have try to think where you want to invest, because in investing you will take a risk in every single day.
Activity: 33
50% for Bitcoin and 50% Ethereum. For long term, 100% Ethereum.
The reason why is that bitcoin don't have the technology, Ethereum does. But Bitcoin is the first one and gained recognition and a lot of value.
That value will disappear in the future if they don't bring the technology where it should be.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
for the best result, i recommend you to collect bitcoin and ethereum
because bitcoin and eth is the crypto for now and even in the future
I think that in today's case, the price drop for Bitcoin is loud. Now, it's better to pay attention to the etherium and its counterparts. Even today a heavy fork of the etherium zero should have been created, which should be enough for future prospects. As stated by the developers, the price of the etherium zero
 will be about 10% of the price of the etherium.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
for the best result, i recommend you to collect bitcoin and ethereum
because bitcoin and eth is the crypto for now and even in the future
Activity: 29
I am betting on ETH.

Although BTC has first mover advantage, I think ETH will overtake eventually.
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
both of them are good and it is hard to compare which is better. The best strategy is investing both 2 coins and waits to earn money.
Activity: 94
for me both etherum and bitcoin has a potential to grow onto enormous price in the near future
Activity: 100
Bitcoin and ethereum are both good investments specially if your goal is for long term
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
there is no such a better investment. Investments start with a capital, if you have a high capital to invest in bitcoin then go but if you don't have just invest in ethereum for good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
it is better to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin is the number one in the cryptocurrency world and it may help you to earn a lot of money, you only need to do is to invest on it and try to trade and mine bitcoin for you to earn money. It is better than ethereum in means of its conversion value because bitcoin has a high value than it.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
it is difficult for me to choose  these two options. I choose to invest in both of them. my money is divided into two part.  i use 50% of it for investment in bitcoin and 50% for investment in e
Pages:
Jump to: