Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 20. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bitcoin now seems very expensive. But in a few years we will blame ourselves for not buying coins at this price. I think that this is the best coin for investing now
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
both are best for long term investment but ofcourse bitcoin is the most
dominant one for sure your investment will have profit undeniable,but ethereum
too is a better option and they will be having update next year so i think the coin
will pump by then..

So you really dont need to think about that two coins.or better for you divide
the capital 50/50 on both isnt it a better idea?lol
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
If ETH will grow for 400$ - you will multiply ur investments 2x
If BTC will grow for 10k$ - you will multiply ur investments 2x also)
So, you should decide - what is most probably will happened in nearest future - and decide where to invest)
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
eth keeps dropping vs btc. I've lost many bitcoins now because I bought eth.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
I think that if you invest in Bitcoin you will get more profit than ETH. Because Bitcoin grow faster than ETH. However, the Bitcoin price is too high now. Small investors can't buy
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Both BTC and ETH is nice to have, the best if you're not day trader and holder long-term.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Both are good as an long term investment as bitcoin will surely shine in future and even ethereum has a promising future ahead so to minimize the risk I will invest in both of them and wait for the price to reach to the moon which is highly possible with both of them in future.
Activity: 434
Bounty Detective
i prefer Ethereum for long  term.
because Bitcoin is too risky to invest for now.
but you can use Bitcoin in short term investment
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
Both of them are the same. It depends on your trading skill. However, I aslo have to say that Bitcoin is better for the long-term
They are not the same, while both of them are good investments I think we only need to look at the charts to know that bitcoin is the best investment since it has enjoyed the biggest growth, and at the same time since the function of bitcoin is clearer since it is only a currency then I think bitcoin is going to keep growing at a greater speed than Ethereum.
If I have to invest now, I will just invest in Bitcoin because this is the right time to buy digital gold. It is gaining value at a stunning rate and this will continue for coming few months. I will never ever miss such an opportunity and suggest others same.

Definitely I cannot force anyone but if you have no trust in bitcoin then don’t regret about missing this chance after few months. The present Era is the Golden era of Bitcoin. Ethereum price depends upon bitcoin so investing in that is also good action.
Activity: 363
I agree that it makes sense to divide the bulk of assets between both coins, they have different goals but they are the main engines of the industry
Activity: 602
Sorry, but I'll do both one after the other. Bitcoin goes first then 50% from bitcoin plus profit gained goes to Ethereum. Making it 50-50 before one out grow the other. Cool right
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Both of them are the same. It depends on your trading skill. However, I aslo have to say that Bitcoin is better for the long-term
They are not the same, while both of them are good investments I think we only need to look at the charts to know that bitcoin is the best investment since it has enjoyed the biggest growth, and at the same time since the function of bitcoin is clearer since it is only a currency then I think bitcoin is going to keep growing at a greater speed than Ethereum.
Activity: 128
Investment eth, bitcoins have gone up a lot, and the company is still at a low price, so I think that it can earn the same bitcoin. This advice is for reference.
Activity: 434
You can invest both coins. Nothing to loose If you want to have lots of bitcoin then buy Ethereum or buy bitcoin instead.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Diversify your investments in both of them and enjoy best profits later on bitcoin is looking very good at a moment and already sitting at $9650 and still moving strong and we are gonna see very high price in the end of the year and even eth will shine in future.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
I would invest 50:50 in BTC and Ethereum - Ethereum is going to be PoS .
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
I think both is good investment. Today Bitcoin price is $8.895  and Ethereum price is $459.. They keep rising as you see.. Ethereum is just like BTC i think, not an altcoin. So split your Money for ETH and BTC. Just like i do..
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Right now, ethereum is cheaper than bitcoin, so just with a small amount of capital we can buy a larger amount of ethereum, it is likely to be more expensive in the future and the most important to put in the money in ethereum, it can be used to participate in the ICO token that will make our ethereum be higher because of the investment in the token icos, ethereum has more advantages than bitcoin, ethereum has an smart contact that's very cool and useful.
Activity: 134
For now, of course, it is the choice to buy the ether, because the bitcoin has gained a lot, but it has a lot of room to rise, and I have bought a lot of etheric.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
If you want long term investment, invest in alt coins like Ethereum. As Eth's value starts to rise, so if you invest in it, this is definitely brings you a good profit in the future. And as I have observed, many investors are buying alt coins.
Pages:
Jump to: