Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 23. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I think one should invest in both just to minimize risks first of all.
Activity: 308
for longterm witn price accpect of 100 000 in few years would be btc the best

but i dont think that it would get so high.

i would/will invest to eth
Activity: 268
While bitcoin is an overwhelming choice for crypto investment, etherium has its own advantages because it still low if you compare to the price of the bitcoin. Etherium price might go up in the future.
I would invest in Bitcoin because it has the possibility of being accepted in more stores in the later years.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I think it's best to invest in bitcoin, as in the long run it looks more stable. but this is only my humble opinion Undecided
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
For long-term, both Bitcoin and ETH are good. However, ETH seems more stable then Bitcoin, its price grow slowly. So, to get a big profit, you can choose Bitcoin. Certainly, you have to big budget
That is only because of the last months, Ethereum moved a lot more than bitcoin in the previous months and now it gives the appearance of stability but only if you look at the price in fiat, if you look at the price in bitcoin you will notice the price has been moving too with the difference the price was moving down so to me the choice is obvious we need to choose bitcoin for long term investment, it is the only coin that can guarantee long term profits.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Bitcoin would be good for investing because bitcoin is very expensive if for the long term, and ethereum would be just as good if kept at the same time but I think both coins are just as good, but the best coin is bitcoin, because this is very good and convincing to get big profit . You should consider again if you want to invest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
In my own point

For a longer time, Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in terms of technology and use case

Ethereum has a better one there
Cheap fee
Fast transaction speed

However, for investing aspect, its different. Because both has a different use case you might gotta consider that Bitcoin is the major in Crypto

Thanks, My point exactly...
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Currently, investing in Ethereum is the best option.
Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin.
But, the popularity and rising market capitalization of Ether brings it in competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from the trading perspective.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
In my own point

For a longer time, Ethereum will surpass Bitcoin in terms of technology and use case

Ethereum has a better one there
Cheap fee
Fast transaction speed

However, for investing aspect, its different. Because both has a different use case you might gotta consider that Bitcoin is the major in Crypto
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Both coin are deserve of our investment they will give us back when time comes, ethereum is more increasing its value, while bitcoin is its stable but still running up its value, if have enough money to invest I choose both of them.

You're right. You need to consider both coins to invest in your future. Both coins proved to be good both for short-term investments and for a long period. In addition, they have a good prospect for further development.         
I think ethereum should cost more then 330$.

Activity: 522
Merit: 257
XETHER - BET ON HONESTY !!!
Simple quation, all new participants come in cryptoworld and buy bitcoins, in result you can see current price of bitcoin. Ethereum has price 330 only due to ICO, based on this platform. My advice is bitcoin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
For long term investment, ethereum will be a better choice over bitcoin. Bitcoin has already established its value and almost playing between $3,000 and $5,000 in the last few months. That will give trouble to people who would like to buy but doesn't have much money.

Ethereum, on the other hand, has cheaper price compared to bitcoin, and is playing between $300 to $450 in the last few months. In fact, it is in its lowest price this week at $294. Another thing is that ethereum price can jump at a snap of a finger (well, this is something figurative). If you are looking for a long-term investment and want to buy coins, ethereum will be the ideal one.

I do not consider that BTC has already established its value truly, as it can be smaller or on the contrary greater, however, as its use becomes more popular its value has increased drastically, however, it becomes an instrument of greater risk for the peoples.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I can tell you the truth. From someone that has been here for years in this cryptocurrency space, that ethereum is the better buy right now in a cycle that has been trending fora long time. Don't worry about the day to day cycles, just trade bitcoin dominance
Activity: 1064
Merit: 589
bitcoin and ethereum is good to invest, its better to invest your money 50% for bitcoin and 50% for ethereum
both is good investment for the long term.
Invest in ETH is better because price is cheap and many say it have future  so you can invest 20,000 in ETH and wait 10 years will gain a lot

At the rate at which technologies are reeling out, 10yrs might be too long a time on the Cryptocurrency calendar. #PersonalOpinion
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Invest in ETH is better because price is cheap and many say it have future  so you can invest 20,000 in ETH and wait 10 years will gain a lot.
ETH is daily add more tokens and more people want to invest and create them own tokens.
Better doesnot mean that you will lose your coins if you invest in bitcoin or in altcoins.
you need to invest in both and buy more bitcoin when ETH up or more ETH when bitcoin down,
and you can buy some good altcoins
I would choose both, no doubt bitcoin is still leading because of its high market price but Ethereum keeps also its coin on the line of altcoins cryptocurrency leading.

True sir, i agree with you on that too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
I would choose both, no doubt bitcoin is still leading because of its high market price but Ethereum keeps also its coin on the line of altcoins cryptocurrency leading.

I have read over 320 blocks of comments on the thread and it's pretty nice how optimistic we all are towards ETH price surge in the nearest future.

Both BTC and ETH are good investments but the onus lies factually on the capital that you're willing to invest, that would determine what you should go for.

e.g:  if you have 1000 - 5000 USD to invest, i'd basically tell you to invest in ETH if your budget is less than 3000USD but if you have upto 5000USD i'd rather say you invest 3k on ETH and 2k on BTC.

This is my simple reason.

BTC has a forecast (wild speculation) of hitting 30,000  - 100,000 by the year 2020. With such exponential surge you cannot but want to be part of it.

The other truth is while BTC surges, ETH would surge too but never at the rate of BTC (do note that BTC is limited and mining would cease/end once BTC hits 21m coins minted. we are at 12.7million coins).
The simple economics to BTC then applies: Scarcity creates higher demands and higher demands drives price increase.
Now, ETH is very much available so it would not increase at the same rate as BTC so bear that in mind.

I know you're not looking at others but LTC and IOTA are very affordable investments that would break the charts by 2020.

The more quantity you can purchase the better. But if you choose to purchase lesser quantity be sure the price would increase by 1000% and above.

The choice is all yours sir.

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
For long term investment, ethereum will be a better choice over bitcoin. Bitcoin has already established its value and almost playing between $3,000 and $5,000 in the last few months. That will give trouble to people who would like to buy but doesn't have much money.

Ethereum, on the other hand, has cheaper price compared to bitcoin, and is playing between $300 to $450 in the last few months. In fact, it is in its lowest price this week at $294. Another thing is that ethereum price can jump at a snap of a finger (well, this is something figurative). If you are looking for a long-term investment and want to buy coins, ethereum will be the ideal one.

There is no certain good or bad between bitcoin and ethereum honestly. The term, time is important here. If you're an holder and you can keep your assets for 2-3 years, both will give similar results from my perspective. Because the adoption of both is increasing dramatically.

I would make it as 50% and 50% for each, in my portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: