Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 4. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Btc u get more stable but super high cost to invest ...well %profit wise lower
Eth u get unstable (good for trading)lower cost to invest ...%profit way higher than u will expect
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I prefer bitcoin. He has his own name. I know him all over the world. The main problem of Ethereum is the lack of scaling. Buterin team is obliged to solve this problem.

Bitcoin will always remain the #1 cryptocurrency. I am sure that its price will grow in times. Suppose, nothing similar can happen to Ethereum. Meanwhile, I hold ETH as well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
you should invest both in bitcoin and ethereum, because thats the main currency we can exchange some altcoin

In my opinion for long-term investment and security, bitcoin is the right choice, as we know that the number of bitcoin users is the biggest, so investing in bitcoin is certainly safer than ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
For me it is absolutely impossible to choose between them. In my opinion both coins has great potential to grow in future. We should not limit our investments to only one coin...
both are the same thing. You're right, I also feel the two coins are coins that have the same potential, only the value is different. maybe you can have a lot of ETH, but the price may be far from bitcoin, and you can have a small amount of bitcoin, but the value is very high. well, the price increase in both will make a profit.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
For me it is absolutely impossible to choose between them. In my opinion both coins has great potential to grow in future. We should not limit our investments to only one coin...
I don't think it's difficult, there are several considerations for choosing an investment between these two coins. bitcoin and ethereum have a large market, although the value of these two coins is very far. therefore the investment we make can be based on the amount of capital we have. if you have a large capital to invest maybe bitcoin is a good coin, but if I suggest a small capital it's better to be interested in ethereum because the price is much cheaper than bitcoin, the profits can be greater.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Technological potential is so exciting and able to increase the investment value of Ethereum.
Ethereum prices continue to increase along with increasing investor demand for this one crypto currency.
Activity: 714
Both are worth the investment so you don't have to choose. But if you have to choose one, BTC will be the best and safest choice for long-term as well as short-term investment. The price of ETH depends on the price of the BTC, so try to hold a lot of BTC before you intend to buy ETH.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov

Without a doubt Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency . So basically choosing where to invest between bitcoin and ethereum are not the question. Bitcoin needs to become stable and ethereum and altcoins will follow.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251

I heard that Ethereum by next year will become POS based system. If ever this things will be implement, for sure Eth price value would probably be increase, due to many investors now will take the chance to buy eth now while its on cheap price so far,including myself too. Though, bitcoin is a good investment too as a portfolio.
Activity: 532
I also believe that this two cryptos are the best to choose if we want to invest for a long time. We don't need to choose because neither one of them will hive us good profit in the future.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
you should invest both in bitcoin and ethereum, because thats the main currency we can exchange some altcoin
Yeah there is no problem to use both as your investment, as long as you have enough capital for diversity of the investment, for the allocation depends on you, more believing in the potential of bitcoin or Ethereum, if you trust bitcoin more then allocate more funds to bitcoin, just simple like that
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
To get big profits in a short time or less than 3 years of course invest ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, I'm sure that the trend of ethereum usage will continue to increase because of the many tokens that are successful in the market.
With 3 years is too long, with me probably will not be able to wait until that time, while we have to have idle funds can invest for such a long time, in my opinion Should invest in a year back, if not profitable, should re-consider
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
With the potential we are seeing in the market, still, both are very good for investment because even though the prices went very low in the market. The chance of increasing Bitcoin and Ethereum prices will be very fast and already we have seen their potential activities from the government side and developments. We need little more patience when their prices start increasing again.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
And also eos, monero and probably Litecoin. All these coins are more stable in a bear market, the rest just react impulsively to all discharges.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
To get big profits in a short time or less than 3 years of course invest ethereum is more promising than bitcoin, I'm sure that the trend of ethereum usage will continue to increase because of the many tokens that are successful in the market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
I prefer bitcoin. He has his own name. I know him all over the world. The main problem of Ethereum is the lack of scaling. Buterin team is obliged to solve this problem.
bce
Activity: 756
in my opinion both have advantages and disadvantages depending on the investor's confidence and patience because the development of crypto currencies depends on the intention and purpose of the investor itself
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
Activity: 215
Merit: 10
I think invest to both is good decision. Because Bitcoin be part of the future and Ethereum is backed by multiple fortune 500 companies and Ethereum is being incorporated by financial institutions.
Pages:
Jump to: