Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 8. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
It is better for us to invest to bot ethereum and bitcoin. We know that bitcoin will always be one at the top of the market. But ethereum has a lot of potential. And can give us good profit in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Bitcoin and Ethereum are relatively distinct. Whereas Bitcoin is more of a digital gold and a medium of payment, Ethereum has a few nifty features that give it an edge over its predecessor in some key areas.

So what really does the future hold? Only time will tell.
ps
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
You can invest in both cryptocurrencies because Bitcoin and Ethereum stands in top 10 cryptocurrencies in the world and growing very fast day by day. But if you want to invest in any one then I suggest to you Bitcoin .

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
If you want long term investment, invest in alt coins like Ethereum. As Eth's value starts to rise, so if you invest in it, this is definitely brings you a good profit in the future. And as I have observed, many investors are buying alt coins.
Activity: 210
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are the best places to invest your money as bitcoin is moving like a crazy now and in coming years the journey of going higher will continue so without any hesitation you should invest in bitcoins and ethereum also have an ability to give best profits if you hold it for a long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
I think that it is much more better to put your money in bitcoin, we all know the real potential that it has and how much money we are going to earn in a long term from now.

BTC has potential no doubt, it has shown potential in rise as in fall.
Mainstream has gone into BTC, once mainstream looses trust BTC will fall again.

BTC Commissions are a counter point.

You can get nowadays even some VCC for BTC or Altcoins, which is pretty neat.
For my part I do like it. But who wouldn't as VCC become more popular by the day.
Activity: 184
I think that it is much more better to put your money in bitcoin, we all know the real potential that it has and how much money we are going to earn in a long term from now.
Activity: 126
Ethereum has been consistent with little dips here and there. It can be the next bitcoin as it has the potential to raise its market value in the upcoming years. It is a long-term investment, so invest and hold and wait for the right time. Ethereum has the potential to grow thrice its value by the next year's end. Not too long ago it was trading at 1200-1300$, so that makes me believe that this coin has the potential to go all the way to the top.

We can analyze the manual and profile through this, the current ETH price is only $ 600 and they increased to $ 1200. So every penny you say $ 600. BTC is at $ 7000. If you invest in them in the future the price can rise to $ 12000. So each BTC you can say up to $ 5000. This is a tremendous number. So invest in BTC is the most reasonable.
Activity: 672
Merit: 16
Looking for guilt best look first into a mirror
I hope ETH will not reach the price of BTC ever.

Such high prices will not do any good as we all saw on BTC. When a commodity rises from 800 to 4000 in 8 to 10 Month everyone on this planet and beyond will jump onto the bandwagon. Greed sets in and that is what happened to BTC. Ethereum is a little more advanced but needs more retailers to accept them.
When it comes to names and you lack ideas, You'll find new ideas
Anyway all currencies have some fancy names someone came up with first.
Activity: 742
I do believe that Ethereum will be used for a longer time, and its price will be growing faster. Nevertheless, I am trying to invest in both cryptocurrencies.
It is better to invest in both ETH and Bitcoin because both ETH and Bitcoin offer good per unit percent profit. Both have good similarities like both are liquid, have wide acceptability, good future profitability and great thing among all is that Bitcoin is being accepted as the medium of exchange in a lot of top companies across Europe and America. So it is good to invest in both Bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
if you will invest for long term more than 1 year i think ethereum will do better than bitcoin

ethereum has great project and low fee not same bitcoin

Activity: 224
For long-term investments, Bitcoin and Ethereum are perfect.
But I recommend choosing Bitcoin because Bitcoin is a coin that can soar the price so the possibility of getting big profits more likely.
Currently, Bitcoin becomes the king of coins in the market Cryptocurrency, therefore, Bitcoin will not be falling in value even the price will increase continuously.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I do believe that Ethereum will be used for a longer time, and its price will be growing faster. Nevertheless, I am trying to invest in both cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 154
I will go for investment in long term,  both with bitcoin and ethereum. I am confident to spend my money in my trading with bitcoin and ethereum and hold it for a long time since both are very popular coin.The ether is growing faster, which means that you can make money faster on it.BTC-income in the long run, and the price of a coin is much higher than that of ETH.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
Ethereum has been consistent with little dips here and there. It can be the next bitcoin as it has the potential to raise its market value in the upcoming years. It is a long-term investment, so invest and hold and wait for the right time. Ethereum has the potential to grow thrice its value by the next year's end. Not too long ago it was trading at 1200-1300$, so that makes me believe that this coin has the potential to go all the way to the top.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
I have the chance to endure more because I have long term to make both very sensible investments but I've taken eth for long term.
Activity: 882
Invest in both coins. I think that this is a very reasonable choice. These coins are developing very actively and can become expensive several times.

Investing in these cryptocurrencies is a wise decision. However, why do not you ask about the other altcoins like NEO, DASH, TRON, Gladius, IOTA, or Lisk?
Activity: 484
Bitcoin long term, I truly believe it. BTC
Bitcoin is not longer a good coin anymore. It is apparent that ethereum is stronger than bitcoin. You can hold bitcoin  for a long term, it can bring you profit. However, ethereum can bring you even more. It gives you the future, the money and many more. Ethereum will grow even stronger than bitcoin in the next few years
Activity: 115
its depends sir, you wanna play it short terms or long terms? bitcoin is no doubt the best for hodl.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
Ethereum is still depend to much on bitcoin.Around same % it follows.So there is no difference really.Maybe in some future btc will leave us on our own.
in fact, both have enormous potential. it's just that it depends on the money you have. if not so great, I suggest to invest in ETH, because when the price goes up even to $ 1000, it will get you a big profit. but, basically, both are able to provide the same benefits if used properly.
Pages:
Jump to: