Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 7. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Both of them are good. I would do a 50/50.
Like many people here said, since ETH is cheaper its easier to invest with small investments.
Activity: 168
I think the Ethereum is better for investing now because the price of ethereum is very low.And the price is cheap.But i think Bitcoin's price is slightly higher.Currently ethereum's price is $196.So it is better to invest in long term investments now.Ethereum is good for small investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
It is better for us to invest to bot ethereum and bitcoin. We know that bitcoin will always be one at the top of the market. But ethereum has a lot of potential. And can give us good profit in the future.

Right, buying when it's cheap will get RoI in a short time, I'm always confident and optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin and ethereum, will continue to improve so buying at a low price like now is very profitable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
Bitcoin held the biggest dominance in this market, so it's always a wise move to invest in bitcoin. But money can be made from every side, and it's easier for $200 to reach $400 rather than $6000  to reach $12000 in my opinion. So why don't invest on both? especially since those two are on top of everything else.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
between bitcoin and ethereum in my opinion the good thing is bitcoin. because this became a king of cryptocurrency for now.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Both are a very good investment in the present condition of the market which we cannot able to predict their future prices. Surely Ethereum and bitcoin are a good investment, in the present situation, Ethereum is the best investment because the price of ETH decreased a lot in the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
It is better to invest in bitcoin base on my experience. Ethereum is losing it's  popularity and it just keeps getting worst than doing better. They should be the good candidate to battle btc and replace the throne and this is their right opportunity to make it happen but they just keep sunking and investors are pulling their money and putting it all on btc.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
It is better for us to invest to bot ethereum and bitcoin. We know that bitcoin will always be one at the top of the market. But ethereum has a lot of potential. And can give us good profit in the future.

I will choose bitcoin over ethereum maybe because bitcoin is the crypto king whatever bitcoin move even it is downward or upward altcoins or ethereum will follow. Bitcoin is partly responsible of the movements of altcoins even now in bear market. Even I know that ethereum has a lot of potential and function than bitcoin. Bitcoin is still better to invest in.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
BTC is the always better choice till now
Activity: 75
I think Bitcoin is still the best one. nothing will hit or even compare it. Eth is low now. I think this is not the time to buy eth .Everyone is scared, and panics to continue selling. today, Eth's price is very low, there are no signs of recovery
copper member
Activity: 462
Saya lebih suka BTC untuk investasi jangka panjang,
dan untuk jangka pendek saya lebih suka ETH dan altcoin untuk mendapatkan keuntungan lebih cepat.
For me personally between bitcoin and ethereum it's as good for long-term investment,
so if we have both of these coins and invest it we might get a big profit
Activity: 378
Saya lebih suka BTC untuk investasi jangka panjang,
dan untuk jangka pendek saya lebih suka ETH dan altcoin untuk mendapatkan keuntungan lebih cepat.
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
I would rather choose bitcoin now, it feels much safer. So many projects selling Ethereum it is hard to say how low it can go...but bitcoin has at least resistance at 6k
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
It depends on what your goal is and how much money you will spend on it. If you intend to invest in other altcoins, it is worth buying an eth, which will make transactions more convenient. For long term bitcoin is a better investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
In my opinion it is best to buy bitcoins and distribute part of the Deposit to Ethereum ! I think that will bear fruit )
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Depends on your cash and demands. Buy Bitcoin if you want something big and powerful and buy Ethereum if you want something cheap and you want to buy a lot of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
both of these coin is good for long term investment , if u want , just going investing half of your money to bitcoin then the rest invest for ethereum.
this two coin are so strong in CMC ,  and the market trading volume always high everyday.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Of course, investing in these two will be an investment of 2 in the long run or in the middle run, and others can be much more than the old ones.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
i usually prefer altcoins. and ethereum is quite cheap now to buy. if you buy bitcoin and hold, you will earn only usdwise during a bull run. but if you buy altcoins instead of bitcoin, you will earn bitcoinwise and usdwise so you will have a good advantages with a higher risk.
Activity: 168
Both coins are great for long-term investment, so if you have more capital I suggest to choose both for investment, you can divide 50% BTC and 50% ETH both of these coins are very good so do not hesitate.
Pages:
Jump to: