Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 6. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I also agree with your view that Bitcoin is the most rewarding currency. At times it becomes extremely potential and important to us. If you invest Bitcoin in the long-term or short- term the percentage of return is higher than the ETH.
maybe these two coins are very suitable for investment,
but for ethereum it is perfect for long term.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
For me, they're both good to invest ethereum and bitcoin has really had a potential to make your investment 3x profits ethereum price now is down you can save more then bitcoin as well save more and hold till the price goes up.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I also agree with your view that Bitcoin is the most rewarding currency. At times it becomes extremely potential and important to us. If you invest Bitcoin in the long-term or short- term the percentage of return is higher than the ETH.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Sure sure gimme both I'll say. Invest first in Bitcoin then you can invest in Ethereum from profits you earned from btc. Like it or not, Bitcoin is the king.

yes, of course bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, but to invest in crypto currencies, it is wiser to adjust to the funds you have, don't be too pushy by taking risks if you can't control your emotions for long-term trading
all have a good time to buy any coin that is bitcoin or ethereum as now is a good time to buy ethereum which has a very cheap price, but if you want to get a faster profit you have to choose bitcoin which has a very fast rise and fall.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Well looking at what happen in the market now
i think its better to have them both since eth aint following btc wave anymore
Activity: 280
How much money do you have? If you can afford to buy a Bitcoin then buy it. If not then buy Ethereum. That's simple. Both of them kinda equal I think.
I think much or little the money that he has it is never mind to invest in bitcoin for long term, because I think bitcoin is still the best one than others
Activity: 111
How much money do you have? If you can afford to buy a Bitcoin then buy it. If not then buy Ethereum. That's simple. Both of them kinda equal I think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
this is a difficult farge because nobody knows how these two coins will develop in the future. so i buy BTC and EThereum. 70% BTC and 30% Eth. I think this is a good mix . and in a year or two we will see how both coins have developed.
Activity: 294
both have good potential in the future, but bitcoin is better than any coin or altcoin including ethereum. currently ethereum is getting a lot of complaints and if the developer does not solve the problem then ethereum will be left by many people and start switching to other platforms.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Sure sure gimme both I'll say. Invest first in Bitcoin then you can invest in Ethereum from profits you earned from btc. Like it or not, Bitcoin is the king.

yes, of course bitcoin is the king of all crypto currencies, but to invest in crypto currencies, it is wiser to adjust to the funds you have, don't be too pushy by taking risks if you can't control your emotions for long-term trading
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Better to invest on bitcoin right now cause ethereum is some kinda of dumping and thats what makes the price to go even lower, and i think the down on ethereums price is not yet over.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin and ethereum are good coins, the ethereum price is currently down, but this coin is very good for you to hold, you will not know what will happen in the future, but I will buy ethereum when the price is low.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
For now, do not invest in any one of these two coins. Bitcoin and ethereum while both will grow well when the crypto currency market starts to rise. However, vseravno I now prefer to give ethereum more preferences. This coin has now fallen dramatically in price and with the introduction of the expected beams, which should completely solve the problem with the scalability of this coin, its popularity and price will rise well.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
Depends on your cash and demands. Buy Bitcoin if you want something big and powerful and buy Ethereum if you want something cheap and you want to buy a lot of it.
And if you want to be a man for all seasons, invest in both. DO not look at the down market for Bitcoin and ETH. It will recover soon but you need to rely on the fact that since Bitcoin is so much spread around the world, and since it has been adapted by so many big companies and has such a big market share now, it means it is not so easy to get the crypto market down. Irrespective of all the odds, I would still invest in it.
Activity: 56
With the calculation that the price of the ETH has now significantly slipped on the background of the fall of the BTC, it is possible to consider investments in the first, and with the expectation that the ratio will increase with the onset of growth, which will increase the amount of BTC
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
BTC is the always better choice till now

It is. The market will always depend on Bitcoin as soon as it is the main and the oldest cryptocurrency. Thus, Ethereum depends on BTC as well. My choice is Bitcoin - I do not have any doubts about it.
Activity: 91
Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for investing.Most people believe in these coins.Now the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is very low.So it's good to invest now.There will be a big profit in the future.
Activity: 381
From time to time i will have different options and now Bitcoin is the safest and most profitable when its price is going down almost to bottom. Because i feel Bitcoin will increase faster than ETH and higher profitability than ETH both long-term and short-term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
both of them are very well used as investments, but as you know that ethereum prices have fallen greatly and reached their lowest point this year. the price was lower than last year's decline. if you believe the price will recover then this is the best time to invest in ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 770
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Both of them are good. I would do a 50/50.
Like many people here said, since ETH is cheaper its easier to invest with small investments.
Right I really agree with what you say because the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum are just as good,
so it's better we invest in these two coins so that we will be able to make a big profit
Pages:
Jump to: