Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 9. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
I think bitcoin is just playing a storage role, and the ether is going to get better.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Prontapay
Ethereum is still depend to much on bitcoin.Around same % it follows.So there is no difference really.Maybe in some future btc will leave us on our own.
Activity: 159
Bitcoin long term, I truly believe it. BTC
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
Either of these digital currencies is a good and sound investment for your money but having both of them in your portfolio is much better than only having one. They're both the most useful cryptocurrencies in the cryptoworld each with unique use cases. Being the the 1st and the 2nd crypto with highest market respectively, we can be sure that they will always lead the cryptoworld for long.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Why not both? If you can invest both then do it, there is no reason to choose between the two especially if you can do invest in both coin. We know in bitcoin there is no stable price, you can split your money for the two coin
Activity: 48
Both are good long term investments. But I prefer ethereum because compared to the percentage of bitcoin gain lower than ethereum. And the value of ethereum has been increasing over the last few years.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I will invest in both of these promising coins. I don't think that they're the type of coins that needed to be HODL for a long time. Both of them are spectacular so its not for a long term investments neither for daily trading.There are so many things that can happened within 24hs so its not that good if you're gonna HODL Bitcoin and Ethereum for a long time.
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

For the best investment is bitcoin, but considering that ethereum has the potential to grow big it becomes a consideration that ethereum is also good for investment. If you have large capital, investing bitcoin and ethereum is the best choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
agree with many, eth quite famous, yet underestimated in the shade of btc… btc slows down and eth will speed up...
Activity: 486
if it happens to me then my best choice is investing in eth because eth also has a good future,but if the capital is big then I will invest on bitcoin but for now I believe the ethereum will probably increase by the end of this year so i invest on eth.
Activity: 210
The best option for investing is investing by using Bitcoin.
I'm sure Bitcoin will go up and up.
Meanwhile, many believe that Bitcoin is a coin that brings good luck to provide many benefits for its users.
Bitcoin is the oldest coin and greatly affects the value of the Altcoin price, so Bitcoin plays an important role in Cryptocurrency. Therefore choose Bitcoin rather than Ethereum.
Activity: 252
i was faced with those options recently and believe me i went for Ethereum
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
For me, I think it is better to invest in both coins as they are good when it comes to long term investment. They both have good profit potentials and are both growing fast. They are both good source of profit and one can be more assured of the platform. They are the most dominated coin in crypto and have very unique features that differentiate them from other coin.
Activity: 546
When you look at the charts of Bitcoin and Ethereum 's market fluctuations, you will see similar results, but with the increase in the etheride and the decline in the bitcoin. Considering these situations, you can invest in it if it makes sense to you.
Activity: 168
In long time purpose ,I prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because either this two are most popular coin in crypto market but this is the smart choice when we invest for a long time purpose.. Because this both Coin are more confident to have a good profitable in near future.
Activity: 504
ethereum for me will be better to invest. It has great potential to be the next bitcoin. Bitcoin i think reaches its peak that's why its hard to tell if its still gonna raise.

Most of the people that are involved in the cryptocurrency activities believe that Ethereum will be used for dozens of years and maybe, even more. That is why it will be natural to choose exactly ETH.
Activity: 826
Can be said that 2018 is more profitable invest ETH than BTC, and I'm glad since I knew ICO a few months ago I always keep ETH and do not have BTC, and my money increased drastically.
Activity: 87
If I can ask them both, I will choose both. Because ethereum has the potential to raise its price in the coming years. And I really see it. And with bitcoin. The price is very high and it is difficult to buy a piece but the price is still rising and many have given their testimony about it.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Of course, I chose to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I can not choose one because I know between Bitcoin and Ethereum is very suitable as a long-term investment asset. So I do not want to miss to invest in both.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
I think it's good to invest in bitcoin, as the king of COINS, it has some value in storage.
Pages:
Jump to: