Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 42. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

At present, I prefer to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. Why? Because Ethereum is much cheaper compared to Bitcoin. Take a look, http://coincap.io/
If your choice of which coin is best to invest is based solely on which of them that comes cheaper, then I can say, is watch out!
If the projection of Bitcoin is anything to go by, then we are still at the threshold price, perhaps in a few years from now, some people would start to realize how cheap it would have been if they had bought now.

I might choose bitcoin rather than ethereum for long-term investments. but maybe eth will follow the btc rise as well.
Ethhereum values ​​clearly follow the bitcoin, because the parent bitcoin of all altcoins. So the tides depend on bitcoin, I think it's better to invest bitcoin in the long run, because bitcoin is very beneficial for its users.
That is right, Ether as well as other altcoins are merely ridding on the wings of Bitcoin. On their own, they are yet to whether any of the storms Bitcoin have had to stand up to in its 9 years of existence, so it is presumptuous to place any of them on same pedestal as Bitcoin, instead each should be viewed on their peculiar strength. To that effect, Ether now also have some tokens built around it, so it has also become a lifeline for other coins, as such would continue to attract healthy demand.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
It depends largely. BTC fell a little more believe it to rise in a medium / short term period. I particularly prefer to invest in BTC. In fact, Today is good to buy BTC.
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

Good discussion, Looks like most ppl prefer ETH over BTC for the long term for obvious reasons..
BTC is more expensive and some think that it will have higher resistance to go 2X the current price
ETH because of the ICOs and the popularity is undeniable
Some say a mix of the two is the best way to go about it..
Some prefer BTC because of a solid track record and untainted history

What ever you choose to invest in keep up with the news and developments in the cryptosphere as I think you can also capitalize on the market movements if you guess the direction of the wind as it blows often and wildly at times..
Activity: 551
Merit: 500
The bitcoin is clearly the king. All the rest are altcoins that can be traded but not held long term.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
in any case at this moment bitcoin is the best invvestment i've ever seen, its a gold 2.0
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

We started a round today to take bets on Ethereum:

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17943?ref=1j

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
In the long term, you can invest in both bitcoin and etherium. They will both make a good profit. However, bitcoin has the highest rate and it is more profitable. So it's more profitable to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
Actually, bitcoin is good for a long term investment and as of now the price of bitcoin become more expensive. I think both of them are good investment and you buysome ethereum because it is also good investment. Lastly, if you are wise investors you should invest on bitcoin and ethereum
both ethereum and bitcoin are long term investment, if you have got the chance to first saw ethereum when it enters the market, its price was too low and no one expects that it would reach $300, well ethereum is like bitcoin so no questions about that.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100

I personally adhere to the rule of diversification. I try not to store all the eggs in one basket. To divide all your money into several investments, the more, the better. And so, both coins are promising, so that they are difficult to compare.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275

At present, I prefer to invest in Ethereum rather than Bitcoin. Why? Because Ethereum is much cheaper compared to Bitcoin. Take a look, http://coincap.io/
Activity: 322
I might choose bitcoin rather than ethereum for long-term investments. but maybe eth will follow the btc rise as well.
Ethhereum values ​​clearly follow the bitcoin, because the parent bitcoin of all altcoins. So the tides depend on bitcoin, I think it's better to invest bitcoin in the long run, because bitcoin is very beneficial for its users.
Activity: 339
Activity: 714
Actually, bitcoin is good for a long term investment and as of now the price of bitcoin become more expensive. I think both of them are good investment and you buysome ethereum because it is also good investment. Lastly, if you are wise investors you should invest on bitcoin and ethereum
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
etheruem is great i think because it can grow more like bitcoin and you can hold it for long term but you can go to bitcoin if you want because it still growing but not that fast like ethereum that have a future and potential maybe one day it can surpassed bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
A lot of people choosing Ethereium here.
I'd rather stay with Bitcoin than with Ethereium

But that depends on how long you plan to invest.
Bitcoin, for me, is the safest Coin to invest into.
Activity: 952
Merit: 323
i choose ethereum will bee the next btc soo more fast profit then btc
btc go slow now
i can not agree with your statement that ethereum will be the next of BTC. i know that bitcoin price is dropping more than 1000 usd since several weeks ago. that's happen not only for bitcoin which decrease the value but majority of cryptocurrencies including ethereum also decrease the price.  

now i just saw that bitcoin price is about 4070+ (based on blockchain wallet rate) whereas several weeks ago bitcoin drop to 3300+ US dollar (maybe lower i didn't check it thoroughly). so i am sure that this current price will rocketing again. in my point of view statement 'bitcoin go slow' it doesn't means that bitcoin will collapse so easy by ethereum.
Activity: 335
Need Bounty Manager?Hire me on telegram @asma500
of course it better to invest in bitcoin or Etherum. because bitcoin and Etherum has it's own value. it's price is rising. if you invest,you can get more earn.so,i think it is better to invest in bitcoin or Etherum.
Activity: 196
I choose Bitcoins because it has proven it. And it continues to increase prices over the last seven years. Ethereum is also good because its price is low. There are also many good improvments that are happening right now. And it says most people who follow the bitcoins. At the present time the Ethereum price is low and I know it's been three years since it was founded. So there is a good way to invest money in Ether
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business

Both of them is nice to invest or trading  in bitcoin and etherium,or any kind of crypto currency,co'z all of them you can earn money  and can burst your bitcoin wallet.according to the bitcoin expert in business you cannot put all your investment in one currency its better to explore other currency  to pump up your investment.
Activity: 361
both are also excellent for investment,
only the value or price makes the difference between bitcoin and ETH,
bitcoin mempuyain price advantage is very tempting for investment but ETH also mempuyai excess .... now every ico project on average use tokens so there is no harm in investing both.
Pages:
Jump to: