Pages:
Author

Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ? - page 43. (Read 17392 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Both has more or less the same growth percentage. Only the affordability varies. Depending upon that it's good to invest rather than making an decision on the price variations. Importantly ethereum based tokens were making it grow at times, still it haven't reached a position to overcome bitcoin.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
better to invest in both, bitcoin and ethereum is really crazy, you cant expect its movement in price. so if you dont want to miss the chance of becoming profitable then invest now, before its price came back to the top. especially ethereum, its slowly increasing its price and that is good to the holders who bought at low price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
When you invest of this both coin, you will not regret because both of this can make you rich just need time and hardwork or invest, so dont choose between this two and make them both a way to your success
Activity: 518
Hello all. On my opinion it's will be great to invest in different coins as say one smart proverb: "don't hold all eggs are in one basket." Any currency have their fans and strong and weak sides it's will be better to find your own strategy. If you have no a lot of money that can not very easily to invest in such expensive cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Sometime to invest in small and not so famous coins like bitcoin. How I can understand ETH have great perspective to growth up on many reason and are more stable. But on the other hand I don't believe in stable cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 629
Vires in Numeris
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I am bitcoin lover ,But now i am research about Ethereum.Finally i know about Ethereum so i think Ethereum is the best for invest on crypto currency .If you have some Ethereum just hold for some years .I hope You get more profit.
What do you think about the short term investment in ethereum (compared to bitcoin)? There is an ongoing fundamental change in ethereum (moving from POW to POS). If this happens, miners will leave ETH and this should be reflected in the price as well, but I don't know what will happen to the price.
Activity: 336
I think it is bitcoin. Many other new currencies, are engaging using ethereum because they know that bitcoin already have many currencies and ethereum is moving up quickly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..
I am bitcoin lover ,But now i am research about Ethereum.Finally i know about Ethereum so i think Ethereum is the best for invest on crypto currency .If you have some Ethereum just hold for some years .I hope You get more profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think both of them have a good potential to invest in the long run, which will produce a decent profit. Because we know the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is definitely higher than other crypto coins. But we know considering bitcoin price is the highest above other coins and like moving the price of other coins obviously bitcoin i thought is superior for investing.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Really I would go for both of them, bitcoin is already big, but you never know you cna make good profit from etherium aswell, just in case its price will go over the roof.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
though Bitcoin has already established a position in the digital currency platform, a couple of countries have already allowed it as a legal currency so I think Bitcoin would be the best possible platform for making an investment. day by day Bitcoin is getting acceptable and credible across the world. so you can depend on this system rather than any other cryptocurrencies. tough ethereum is also a good platform. but in comparison to Bitcoin, I always prefer giving priority to Bitcoin.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Bitcoin better for long or short time to be honest  ethereum can be used with bitcoin so when prices high you can exchange to  ethereum and when price low you can buy more bitcoin Because  ethereum have fixed price more than bitcoin
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
It is good to invest in etherium for short term only but if you want more profitable and a long term investment, bitcoin for me is much better.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I'd choose both. Invest in bitcoin for long term goal. Invest in ETH for short term goal.As we can see today, ETH's price goes high dramatically than bitcoin. But for sure years from now, bitcoin will still go up and down but the trend will be upward. So, it depends on your goal.
Activity: 540
Both of them are really profitable. Try to invest in the both bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
I think Ethereum will be more mainstream than bitcoin, because of all te ICO's. The more mainstream, the more people will use the tokens, the more the value will be. I stick to Ethereum.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
bitcoin is certainly much better than ethereum because bitcoin always grows year by year, although ethereum experiences the same thing as bitcoin but the growth of ethereum is not as fast as bitcoin.
Many people prefer bitcoin so it can be used as a long-term investment because bitcoin value always increases, even in 2017 this bitcoin value can rise 2x from the previous year. With the rapid growth and increased value-added of bitcoin can attract a lot of people's interest to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
honestly they are both good the only thing varies is only the price.
if you have limited resources or money go buy and invest in ETH it has potential like BITCOIN
if you are have enough money go for BITCOIN all know that the bitcoin is future itself and continues to rise

it depends on you now and the best suits you most
Activity: 1
i think that it would be better if we invest in bitcoin instead of Etherium.
Activity: 11
i think the present time is good for bitcoin investment, therefore i can say that bitcoin will be the best choice in present time.
Activity: 350
I think bitcoin and ethereum is good way to invest but its more good to invest in bitcoin bevuase the bitcoin value now is $4000+ and continiously to increase so thats why many people investing here in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: