Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 117. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
November 07, 2017, 11:36:35 AM
invest is for people that they can loose.
save is for people that they have no reserve.

you can invest and loose or win.
you can save ... and you win always.

Saving isn't about winning or losing at all. Saving is about survival. Investment is about luxury.

Saving is about playing safe. Avoiding the risk of losing your money. The only adversary is the inflation rate. Your money's purchasing power is decreasing as the day goes by because of the increasing of inflation rate. So people are encourage to invest so that their money will grow and will compensate the inflation rate by its growth rate but it is very risky.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
November 07, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
always not invest in the online investment except trading,, that is the best investment here in online but for me if i were you the most safe for me and real estate you can see there almost all people that you are talking to.
Real estate is a good investment because if you will go on a renting business like building your own apartment and offering renting it to the people then it is a good investment because it will give you passive income and constant income because that is almost a sure investment that will give profits but you need to remember that it is not fast to get roi but it is worth it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 07, 2017, 10:53:55 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold

It depends on your risk tolerance , saving money in banks mean you are expecting nothing but small interest that might only be significant after decades, but still everyone does and i don't know why seriously for profits, so perhaps fixed deposit plan might be better for banking investment i guess. Investing online? it's huge and full with scam as well, cryptocurrency might be your best bet and that's why you are in this forum right?  Grin

Real estate is very good too, i'm planning to invest as well if i got any extra income, buying gold is more like a way to counter inflation so its not either investment or saving
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 10:25:12 AM
Its better to invest than saving because if you invest your money their is a big possibility that your money will grow faster rather than saving that it will only grow a little but in investing youll need to be more knowledgeable in investing so that you wont lost your money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 07, 2017, 07:27:11 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
always not invest in the online investment except trading,, that is the best investment here in online but for me if i were you the most safe for me and real estate you can see there almost all people that you are talking to.
Activity: 86
November 07, 2017, 07:18:39 AM
I save most of the time and i sometime invest. I have not a lot of money so i save it as i have said. I buy altcoins that are very cheap and i claim from faucets also.

This gives me double the coins. I do that on coins which have a future so its not a bullshit coin.
Activity: 323
November 07, 2017, 07:14:27 AM

For me, it is better to invest your money to make it bigger. you take a risk but in future you will earn a lot so it is better to grab the opportunity than letting your money sitback in bank and do for nothing.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 07, 2017, 07:00:05 AM

The thing about saving is, the money inside the savings account doesn’t grow. Es, you’ll have extra money whenever you need it. Still, the money in the savings account will not last forever. So, it’s still better to invest.
Why not mate I have seen a lot of the people taking the profit and they are able to get the profit from the bitcoin I have seen the bitcoin price growing more and more so I think the value of the bitcoin is growing for the saving and it is not the time to sell it at all because still people are buying the bitcoin and they are enjoying the valuable profit from the buying and the selling.
Yeah if the person invests the money it mean be the person want to increase his money. If you will keep your savings in the cupboard or the bank you will not be able to get the profit or the income from it, but if you will invest your money you will get the profit and the benefit so from me as well it is the best decision to invest your money and to increase the profit more and more.
I agree with you investment is better than saving because you can make the worth of your money go up and if you save it will stay the same after 100 years nothing will change i would suggest to invest your money.
Activity: 280
November 07, 2017, 06:53:51 AM
It is better to save money on the bank rather than to invest it because we're not sure if the business we want to invest will be a success or not where as when you put your money in the bank it is safe and once we want to withdraw we can withdraw it anytime in times of need
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
November 07, 2017, 06:47:52 AM
Invest it is better than only save it. If you're only saving it so your bitcoin amount is the same. But if you're doing the right investment. Your bitcoin will be multiples many times.

Yes it is true, and for the interest of the bank is very low, in my country not even more than 0.1 percent, I do not know how the calculation of bank interest even though there is written interest bank 11% per year but I get no more than 0.1%.
Well I think if you invest your money so it can give a very good profit rather than to save it saving is also good for future but now a days every want to make money and they want to do something in their life so I believe if someone invest his money so it’s much batter than anything and I always going to invest my money in bitcoin.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
November 07, 2017, 06:43:59 AM

There isn't a single answer. It depends on your age, your goals, the sum you're having, the liquidity you want... There's a million answers.

Yes thats right, a lot of answer for that. And it would be base on you. How you bring it on.

Just go with the flow and follow what you're thinking.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
November 07, 2017, 04:59:01 AM
It's better to invest money, because in investing you are saving your money with an expectation that it will grow while in just saving, you are saving your money without growing it.
To save money its good but if you invest money in bitcoin so I think it can make your money double so I believe that we need to invest here as soon as possible because bitcoin change his price fasten and you can get your profit also fast and in this process you can increase your amount also so investing is much more batter than saving I think.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 07, 2017, 03:42:07 AM
I doubt at this stage someone is able to say they need to invest or have fiat currencies holdings against bitcoin. I had made both and well the new value of bitcoin will allow me to save around 10% extra into mine future investment wich even not looking a big value for me its already a decent ammount to save for the future. But there is some regret to had missed the 7000 dollars it would had reduced even more my initial costs.
Well I think that it is not the right time to regret upon your idea of investing Bitcoins by converting them firstly into fiats and then using them in some sort of business. Just stay calm and believe me that you haven't still lost the dollar 7000 value of Bitcoin.

Probably you have earned something through investment and the next step is to use it for buying more Bitcoins because if you would not take this step today of course it would ultimately become impossible for you to buy them in later days as the price is going to rise higher and higher.
Activity: 4
November 06, 2017, 07:59:40 PM
Savings or expense depends upon the necessity of the person. Cost savings is good for depending situations as you can use it for just about any inadvertent circumstances but cost savings can make your money nonproductive Whilst expense can go two way, possibly you are making profit on the expense or loss. But investment with good viability studies and demanding evaluation ought to reduce the risk of losing money
Activity: 125
November 06, 2017, 01:52:10 PM
Investment means giving the money to someone who uses it for their business and pays you back a dividend. but I think its better to invest it online or invest on bitcoin related businesses, because if you invest online the money that you invest will have an high interest but its better also to save money in the bank because you're sure that you can have a money and just withdraw it if you're in a calamity and need.
Activity: 364
November 05, 2017, 11:20:37 AM
If you put security first then saving your money in the bank is the right choice. but if you want to increase the better you invest your money. because if money is only stored in the bank then our money will not increase. I think the best option is investment
Activity: 9
November 05, 2017, 10:07:44 AM
If you are going to invest it to bitcoin it is better that saving it on banks, they have low interest rates.
Activity: 210
November 05, 2017, 09:14:21 AM
I think it depends on the situation of a certain individual. All of us varies when it comes to the need of money so this matter lies on the situation of the person involved. If I were to choose on the two, I will choose both but the percentage will be different. I will alot more percentage with my investment so that the money will keep on coming to me. I will save some of it so that in case something terrible happen, I don't have to worry anymore.
Yes I agree with you. I personally think that this is the best way to handle your money. Allotting more percentage of your money to investments means that you will also earn more profit but at the same time, there is also a chance that you could lose more of your money. It is always a gamble. A gamble that most of us are willing to take. It is also good to save money because you don't when will be the time that you're going to need it. It's to best to be prepared. 
Activity: 322
November 05, 2017, 08:26:36 AM
I want an investment where there is no problem. I will earn my money by investing in that bank without having a bank. In my opinion, investment is better than saving.
Activity: 136
November 05, 2017, 06:33:56 AM
Investing has risk involved with it, so if you can't tolerate losses, Do not chose this way. So instead of choosing one, i think it's better to do it in the same time. Choose a low risk investments or invest just a small percentage, so if you lose it, you do not feel broken.  About choosing for which is better, i think it really depends on what do you preferred most. But do not invest if you do not know the project, or if it is getting enough hype in a short time. Cause that means, the project is already manipulated.
Jump to: