Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 116. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Measurable Data Token
November 08, 2017, 04:00:49 AM
ALWAYS INVEST, YOU NEVER BE RICH BY SAVING.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
November 08, 2017, 03:58:07 AM
I think you should invest your money in online world because its profit will be bigger than you save money in bank or gold investment
What do you mean invest in online world? Are you mean invest bitcoin then keep ? or do some an invest to s*cks HYIP / Ponzi? If you trying to point to save as bitcoin, i think this are best idea, but no for invested on website Hyip / Ponzi. but you're right, save money on (world-online) / bitcoins are best way to make a better money than saving money at bank or a goods like gold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 03:42:55 AM
I think you should invest your money in online world because its profit will be bigger than you save money in bank or gold investment
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
November 08, 2017, 03:11:42 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
whether you save it or invest ,depends on your goal and your financial situation.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
November 08, 2017, 01:58:49 AM
It depends upon the money you have because as family you will have your own monthly target on your income. So according to your need you have to plan because don't completely focus on investment at the same time concentrate on your saving also.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
November 08, 2017, 01:37:56 AM
Depending on how much should be invested, some money for gold to buy back shares from one company, about the company's operations, and whether it is not favored by other investors or not. , put all your funds into one asset class, while you are diversified in the sector.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
November 08, 2017, 01:14:04 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think more to invest, because if you just save money, no increase in income, now bitcoin be a valuable and much desired goods
That would also depend if you are willing to take risk, you have to understand that investing does not give easy money,
it's taking risk hoping the future is a success, if a person is not a risk taker then saving should be good for him.
One more thing about investing is you need to do a lot of study before investing so you can feed your hungry mind and so you can make better decision for your investment. Taking risk is not always the best option to do because you might lose a lot of money if you will rely only on taking risks without good amount of knowledge or information in your head.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 08, 2017, 12:37:38 AM

I think more to invest, because if you just save money, no increase in income, now bitcoin be a valuable and much desired goods
That would also depend if you are willing to take risk, you have to understand that investing does not give easy money,
it's taking risk hoping the future is a success, if a person is not a risk taker then saving should be good for him.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
November 07, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
I normally think that it is better to save money or invest it.Both are good business.But save money is better than invest. Because in the regard of invest it is generally based on online.To save money is not need online.Investing money is risky sometime.In this respect, save money is not more risky.But two things are good probably
Activity: 364
November 07, 2017, 10:51:17 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
November 07, 2017, 10:45:07 PM
Investments, I think, shall be divided into several parts. According to your preferences there can be a different ratio of shares in a portfolio of investments.
For example: 50% - conservative long-term low-risk deposits. It can be banks, the real estate, shares of large world corporations, share funds, etc. 
25% - medium-term average and risk investments - shares of the young perspective companies, precious metals, funds with an aggressive investment strategy.
25% - high-risk tools for investment: cryptocurrency, Forex, etc. Here is as well as big risk to lose all investments, and hit the jackpot
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
November 07, 2017, 10:37:35 PM
In these day, saving in the bank is not very profitable. Banks only provide security services in saving your money. Since I knew the crypto world, I never kept my saving in the bank again.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
November 07, 2017, 10:33:09 PM
In general, Saving and investing is somehow co-relates to each other since saving is considered a form of investing. If you look at it in a wide picture, Once you start saving your money, the amount that you save increased from time to time if you are continuously practicing it. The only catch between the two is that In investing the possibility of increasing the amount of your saving will be doubled but risky. Without proper management of investments could result in a loss.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
November 07, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

if for short-term bitcoin may be the right choice to invest now, but the current constraint not all countries to legalize bitcoin currency, safer investment bitcoin and gold
I don't think it's only good for short term, I still believe that bitcoin is the best investment for long term as the price will
continue to rise making us profitable and might give more and more if we continue to hold.

The longer we have to invest our money the bigger the risks. But I believe in bitcoin's potential so why not risk. But i am not risking my hard work earnings. Only if i have spare money and do a trade.  Do both, save and invest i say.
Activity: 168
November 07, 2017, 10:20:26 PM
For me  both.invest and save money. You don't have to invest all because you also have to think of other things like when its emergency and needed money when its save you can get it anytime.investing is good when you have that much. So be wise. And not just bitcoins when in terms of investing, there's so many ways of investing your hard earn money.
Activity: 138
Merit: 15
November 07, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

Saving money in bitcoin is an investment itself, the value is ever growing and the potential for gaining profit is big. It is no denying that Gold and real state are more secure but bitcoin has also potential for bringing good profit even in short period of time.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 07, 2017, 09:18:16 PM

if for short-term bitcoin may be the right choice to invest now, but the current constraint not all countries to legalize bitcoin currency, safer investment bitcoin and gold
I don't think it's only good for short term, I still believe that bitcoin is the best investment for long term as the price will
continue to rise making us profitable and might give more and more if we continue to hold.
Activity: 392
November 07, 2017, 07:56:52 PM

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
November 07, 2017, 07:50:52 PM
separate your hard earned money into three parts making some down payment, expense, and cash in hand. For the time being, financial institution is not absulutely secure any more, such as Ancient greek financial debt crisis.

That is one good strategy but one thing I learned is that no mattere how big or small is our income, it should be best to separate the amount for savings first before doing any budgeting.  This will secure that we have a regular savings every time we have our salary.  Though i believe investment is as important as savings since it will give us profit so that our savings will not be depleted.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 07:11:18 PM
Its better to invest than saving
saving and investing are two different things that are better if done simultaneously. They are not one better than the other. It is better to save part of the income and to invest some other part.
Jump to: