Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 141. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I choose all of the above stated. It is better to save, then invest in the bank and in online investments program that has good reputation. Lastly it is better to buy some bitcoins and let it store in the wallet for a long time , then you will see after two to three years in time that you have earn a lot of money which you do not expect.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
of course both are good, but if we want to take risks in order to get a big profit then I suggest to investing, while saving fit if we are already rich.
Yeah both of them are really good. I am now happy because I earned now many because of investing. Investing is really effective to make more money. We should invest all of our money to the bitcoin.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
both of them are good, but it would be wise to pick both. Save some money to secure your future financially, then invest some, either bitcoin, gold or anything of your choice so that you'll have additional income.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
I think both is better..save first and invest it later in the future..if you are contented with low returns then it is probably best to save it in low interest account ..or half for savings and half of it for investment Kiss
It is indeed smart to invest your money but it is smarter to save first before investing.
Secure first for an emergency fund. This is helpful in times of losing our job unexpectdley or any unwanted cirumstances..  In investing there is always a 50% chance in gaining and 50% chance of losing, which is the least we wanted.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i can answer you: if you want to hold your money safe then you should save money in bank but if you want to make your money you increase then you should invest it.

in real estate is always better gold Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think they are both profitable..if you save your money in the bank you gain interest..if you think you invest you can earn more profit but too risky ..it only depends on your decision.. Smiley
Savings in bank are not advisable because the interest in banks is too low and it is not enough to fight the inflation that we have in our country. If you want to be safe in terms of money then you need to build investment and a solid budgeting plan for your money every month so you will not have any problem in choosing between those two because they are both required to have a stable future.
Activity: 50
Of course, the best investment is real estate investment. Real estate is one of the most reliable products for investing. I have already invested in real estate is not first time and each time successfully. I recently invested in the Estate Coin project because it has great prospects and a good percentage for profit. Also there are guarantees and unique conditions for investors.
Activity: 434
I think they are both profitable..if you save your money in the bank you gain interest..if you think you invest you can earn more profit but too risky ..it only depends on your decision.. Smiley
Activity: 196
If you want to earn money from money itself better to invest it into something that surely will make profit but i suggest that do not put all your money into investments because you will never know if there is a problem and an emergency fund is needed so better to keep safety money.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
Investment is key in human life but one cannot invest without saving, so of the opinion that who ever save should endeavour to invest some of his/her saving into legitimate investment.
Activity: 119
If you have a family with 5 kids and don't have a lot of money, it's better to save some for kids future  Wink if you are here, on this forum, really curious what new crypto industry will look like and how you can become a part of this.. it's much more fun to invest in crypto!
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
Saving for me is a safe action. Maybe when later amount is enough, i will change it into investment form. However, in retrospect. Investing is much more profitable than saving.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I will suggest that dont put all your money to bitcoin and some of your money must be secured in your bank account for emergency purposes. Any Bank will always give a guarantee their customer that they will secure their money no matter what happened.
In term of solely for security , BTC is indeed a better option ( Im a fan of securing my own belongings ) if you know how to do it properly but in term of solely investment , I would say that BTC is a good but as I said dont put all your money in ine basket only,  put some of your money in safe deposits as an investment
Well if by keeping the money in bank, you mean the basic necessary amount needed to live, then okay, but I don't want to sound like some conspiracy theorist, but banks in fact aren't that secure and at least in my country, they have a legal power not to give you your money back. In case they make some bad financial decisions they have a legal need to give you back let's say $10k while the rest they can officialy keep. Also money laying in bank is losing it's value, so it's better to use your funds and invest it smartly.
Actually in present, the method money saver through the bank to create a passive income is gone, I do not think the profits you can earn from this field will better use to buy gold or real estate, I do not tell about Bitcoin because we are discussing about the real-life way Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better

For me it is good to invest money because we all know that if we only ssve money that will not even earn and it will not grow but in investing we can sure that our money will somehow grow and income will enter because we not only save it but we used it. Many people actually like also to invest rather than to ssve it because it is more profitable.
Of course, no one wants to miss an opportunity make money easily like Bitcoin. But the fact, it is not easily as our thought, it always wait us have wrong choice and make us loss a lot of money to receive the experience haha.
Activity: 282
I will suggest that dont put all your money to bitcoin and some of your money must be secured in your bank account for emergency purposes. Any Bank will always give a guarantee their customer that they will secure their money no matter what happened.
In term of solely for security , BTC is indeed a better option ( Im a fan of securing my own belongings ) if you know how to do it properly but in term of solely investment , I would say that BTC is a good but as I said dont put all your money in ine basket only,  put some of your money in safe deposits as an investment
Well if by keeping the money in bank, you mean the basic necessary amount needed to live, then okay, but I don't want to sound like some conspiracy theorist, but banks in fact aren't that secure and at least in my country, they have a legal power not to give you your money back. In case they make some bad financial decisions they have a legal need to give you back let's say $10k while the rest they can officialy keep. Also money laying in bank is losing it's value, so it's better to use your funds and invest it smartly.
Activity: 56
Activity: 346
Merit: 103

For me it is good to invest money because we all know that if we only ssve money that will not even earn and it will not grow but in investing we can sure that our money will somehow grow and income will enter because we not only save it but we used it. Many people actually like also to invest rather than to ssve it because it is more profitable.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
it's better to invest money online than to keep it in the Bank, because the fee in Bank ..

and if I have to choose between investing money into real estate or gold, I prefer real estate,

the price of real estate increases up to 50% / year..
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
if the money saving or invested in the desire of each gan, because it's different people's opinion if the question is so rich ...
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Well it depends on the financial condition of the person. And also on personal preferences. But if a person has adequate amount of money to sustain day to day activities and still he has extra money then it is a good idea to invest. But if a person is not able to sustain day to day life properly then he or she may first start saving money.
Jump to: