Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 140. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Hey there! I think investing is dependent on a lot of variables and factors. What will you be investing? Is it worth it? Are the plans for the project that you are investing are great for a long term? It all depends, before we conclude that investing is greater than just saving your money in the bank.

If you will invest, the best thing to do is DO NOT INVEST EVERYTHING IN ONE GO.
Invest online like bitcoin is better if you have a lot of money than making it a stagnant papers in the bank. But since bitcoin is still risky due to its volatilty, do it carefully and strategically.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
Imo a correct mix should be used between saving and investing.
Who knows when you have a medical emergency or family issue and you need liquid savings...

Correct mate, it should be properly assess since savings is needed for some emergency purposes while investment can take a long term and we should properly choose something that we expect to generate huge profits.
Never compromise the money that is intended for emergency because investing is a big gamble.
Although we are so positive we can increase our money in investing but the reality will prevail, we have to be good enough in order to make money and also that depends on what kind of investment we are looking, if it's bitcoin then I would say there is a big chance of success but we don't know when we will profit.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Who knows when you have a medical emergency or family issue and you need liquid savings...

Correct mate, it should be properly assess since savings is needed for some emergency purposes while investment can take a long term and we should properly choose something that we expect to generate huge profits.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
of course both are good, but if we want to take risks in order to get a big profit then I suggest to investing, while saving fit if we are already rich.
Yeah both of them are really good. I am now happy because I earned now many because of investing. Investing is really effective to make more money. We should invest all of our money to the bitcoin.
for me it is better to invest in any thing because i don't have enough money and price of the bitcoin is keep on increasing and i would prefer to invest in it because i don't have lot and have desire to increase it. The people who are have lots of money would definitely go for keeping their money safe in the banks by transferring it into fixed deposits the interest rate is less but atleast their money is safe and they just need it to be safe not having desire of getting it double or multiply it.
actually we can't choose between save or invest. all people have to do both. don't just choose the investments, but without saving. everything is too risk if you choose only one way.

Activity: 477
Merit: 501
of course both are good, but if we want to take risks in order to get a big profit then I suggest to investing, while saving fit if we are already rich.
Yeah both of them are really good. I am now happy because I earned now many because of investing. Investing is really effective to make more money. We should invest all of our money to the bitcoin.
for me it is better to invest in any thing because i don't have enough money and price of the bitcoin is keep on increasing and i would prefer to invest in it because i don't have lot and have desire to increase it. The people who are have lots of money would definitely go for keeping their money safe in the banks by transferring it into fixed deposits the interest rate is less but atleast their money is safe and they just need it to be safe not having desire of getting it double or multiply it.
Activity: 686
Investing would be a good choice. You should invest on stock market too,  you just need to be wise.
Investing in the stock market without knowing what you are doing offers worst odds than gambling, simply put do not do it unless you know what you are doing, people do the same all the time with altcoins as well and then they tell their story of how they lost all their money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think you should save money and invest some money in Bitcoin that can increase you profit. As per me it is best way to invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
You can choose both. Saving money is very important no matter what. In times of an emergency, you can rely to your savings. It is also a wise idea if you spend your money through investment, though it is very risky decision but its the only way to double up your money.
Activity: 348
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I choose all of the above stated. It is better to save, then invest in the bank and in online investments program that has good reputation. Lastly it is better to buy some bitcoins and let it store in the wallet for a long time , then you will see after two to three years in time that you have earn a lot of money which you do not expect.
If have a lot of money, yeah we can choose everything. But if it is limited, we have to find an effective way with favorable results, with the investment, such as in cryptocurrencies. currently, bitcoin is the best investment, because the profits are very high.
Honestly, I suggest you should to trade Bitcoin and Dollar. In present, the trend is not the altcoin market, only Bitcoin can increases more its value and other cryptocurrencies will dump to the lowest price soon, but you can not know when is bottom price hehe Smiley!
Activity: 89

Rather than saving money in bank it is better if we will invest it. Bitcoin is the most popular investment now and the value is getting stronger for sure it would be higher in the next five years so lets invest and have a good profit in the long run.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Save money in a bank especially over a long period of time is better,but invest it is the best way for me.Investing is risky,so be smart and wise in choosing a company where you want to invest your money.Choose the stable and popular company.The good thing in investing,it can be sell and bought.
Activity: 96
Ofcourse if you want to buy anythingg wothdraw a little and onhers just save bevuase bitcoin is increasing.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Why not do both?

Invest and save Wink
equally good, all according to need, necessity and interest. In the store or invested both the same and good goal for a better and fun future. all depends on the person and condition of this person and his needs.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12

Its better to invest but you need to invest wisely and also dont invest all your money so thay whatever may happen you still have money if something went wrong in your investment.

Either holding or investing in the short term is investing. One is for daily traders who are confident in identifying trends and cashing out at the right time whilst holding on is for those less technical.
Activity: 322

Its better to invest but you need to invest wisely and also dont invest all your money so thay whatever may happen you still have money if something went wrong in your investment.
Activity: 99
Merit: 12
Both have risk and by saving you are investing for the future. So they are the same. I would think short term investment yields more money though
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
In Bitcoin, you can save and at the same time invest. I've got bitcoin income and what I do is save them up whivh at the same time can be consideres as investment. Hitting two birds with one stone.
Activity: 546
I choose all of the above stated. It is better to save, then invest in the bank and in online investments program that has good reputation. Lastly it is better to buy some bitcoins and let it store in the wallet for a long time , then you will see after two to three years in time that you have earn a lot of money which you do not expect.
If have a lot of money, yeah we can choose everything. But if it is limited, we have to find an effective way with favorable results, with the investment, such as in cryptocurrencies. currently, bitcoin is the best investment, because the profits are very high.
Activity: 64
1/3 of your money you keep for monthly expenses, 1/3 you save, 1/3 invest in whatever you want.
Jump to: