Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 18. (Read 1181202 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 10
Its up to you,but its good to invest,but make sure that you know everything when you're putting your money in investing,my advice to you is make a research about reading graph or something about investing,it could help to you.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
For me saving and investing is the same, investing is like saving for your future and it goes along with an interest, while saving is for your future but may not bear an interest or profit. But I recommend both for those who doesn't have either of the two.

But a big difference is that with investing you can lose a percentage of your money. Could be a lot or could be little. I would take that risk.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
In my opinion if you see a good entry point go for it and invest your money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
At my opinion saving money is necessary when you have not enough money to live. In other case always better to make an investment to make your money work on you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me, it is better to invest it because nothing will happen if you just put it in some storage. Your money will not grow or you money will stay only the same. I suggest to you to invest it to some companies that are legit and trusted because there are many companies right now that aren't legit or scammer. Investing is the best way to earn good and very high and I think it is also the safest way.
Activity: 126
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I suggest to invest the bitcoin because it is more profitable
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
Investment for me is better than saving. It may be considered risky but the chances that you'll get high profit is more assured in investing compared to saving. I've seen a lot of people already being successful over time as they invest in bitcoin so it would be really necessary if you are going to invest your money on bitcoin. It would grow as time passes by and it can help you in dealing with your financial struggles.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Both can actually be a good way to earn more income but for me, I prefer investing my excess money online than real estate and gold. Online investments like bitcoin is considered to be the best thing to do to become rich nowadays. Saving your money can also give you income but compared to investments, it is way more better. Holding would depend on the volatility of a certain thing.
Activity: 79
It’s better to invest. Real estate is a good choice. Investments in crypto are highly risky. I’d suggest to split your capital, and invest in risky projects no more than 20%.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin is great for playing a long term invest, but if you want to play a quick game, this gold is a great way to go and buy
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Investing is risky once you're not familiar with what you are doing because your money might lost but if your smart enough and know what are the consequences and what is rhe nice way to double your money you invest then do it but if not better dwposit it in banks for safety.

Agree. Investing is not for everyone, as you would need to know what exactly are you doing before regretting yourself making a bad decision in the future. On the other hand, saving money is much easier and anyone can start growing their capital at a slow pace. But those who're wise, would combine both saving and invest to maximize their earnings over the long term. Whereas investing gives you high rewards at a fast pace, saving gives you low rewards at a slow pace but it is less riskier than investing. For all situations, you can use both saving and investing to prevent any financial downturn. In emergencies, you would have your savings at your disposal, while your investments will keep growing even if you don't do anything (mostly passive income).

In the end, it would be up to the individual's choice whenever he/she wants to only save, invest, or do both. But, in my opinion, you get better security by saving your money in a bank. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Invest in bitcoin is better then save money.better investment returns good profit.I think bitcoin is best investment platform.any one invest it for long time and receive good profit.for my opinion,investment is better policy to gain profit.
totally agree. Only investing can change our life and make us richer and richer. Saving money will make us poorer day by day. Invest your money in bitcoin or the cryptocurrencies are the best option right now. Otherwise, you can invest your money in real estate. You know, real estate never lose its price
Activity: 84
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online?
Why not both. Half for save the money for emergency and half for invest for get passive income. And i'm not agree for people who say save = invest. Save is save, not giving you a profit.
Activity: 21
To invest because you can prepare for ypur future
Activity: 298
There are two ways in investing, first is in real world investing and crypto currency investing. in  investing process normally happening someone use our money and they give some profit for that. investing is better than saving money because if we save money there is no increasing our assets. when we are investing we should consider about stability of the project or business.
Activity: 154
Of course invest better and more profitable than saving, in my country bank interest is not more than 1% per month or 12% per year, while inflation is about 6% per year, with this fact certainly not an excuse for me to keep money in banks because it is not profitable.

For me it is better to invest than to save money. Because if you want that your money gain interest you need to invest it and wait until you can gain. Whereas in saving money, what you save is just what you save, no more and no less. Why you expect is just what you get. Profit can only be attain when you invest your money. If you're afraid to take risk then choose save but if you want to gain profit choose invest.
Activity: 693
Merit: 100
Of course invest better and more profitable than saving, in my country bank interest is not more than 1% per month or 12% per year, while inflation is about 6% per year, with this fact certainly not an excuse for me to keep money in banks because it is not profitable.
Yes, i agree that investment is better than savings because we can't gain profit in savings it only make our money stagnant, so think twice that we are here in crypto to earn profit even if there are risk involve that we need to gamble. As for me i prefer to invest to have an assets for trading to earn profit even a little amount as long as successively done.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
If you saving under the pillow or in the banks then the money will not increase, while inflation continues to rise so I prefer to invest despite the risk, because with invest then our money can grow hundreds of percent per year and if lucky then by invest bitcoin can get thousands of percent per year.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Money can be stored in a bank, but you never will be able to guarantee their complete safety, and your electronic money is securely protected by well thought out and proven methods.
Pages:
Jump to: