Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 150. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 26, 2017, 04:25:07 AM
It is better to invest it because if you save it the price would be still the same like if you save $100 after 10 years it will still be $100 but if you invest $100 then masbe in 10 years it could be $10000 that is the power of investing.
Activity: 102
September 26, 2017, 04:18:58 AM
 For me,  to invest money is better than to save money because when we are to invest money we are gets some profit from the money that we are investing. While in saving our money are stable and it will remain constant of thier numbers and our money are not to become profitable. In addition, about it in investing we are get some opportunities and benefits when we are to invest. In future if i have a chance to have lots of money my choice is to invest it for a long period of time and when the time i was really need money i will withdraw it and i was expected that i will get some profit to the money that i was invest. So for me, this is my understanding which is better to save or to invest it.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 03:10:25 AM
Yes, it is better to save money and invest. Beacuse it is generally proved before for its honesty and populer to all. It is a profitable bussiness for all especially a student. After all,we can say easily that I told before is better to save money and invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 03:04:05 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Depending on if I think you want to invest online for what it used to be, and the purpose for what, in my opinion better in the tube in the bank, more secure certainly
Invest your money in bank is an old thinking. You can't get more profit if you only investing on bank which will pay you around 1-1.5% interest annually. I pefer go to some promising ICOs or bitcoin because your investment likely will be growing.
Yeah Lol investing in a bank or expecting a profit from interest in a bank is an old-fashioned way. you'll only earn interest below 3% annually (depending on which bank you choose). different if you use a bank to plan your money. and you're using other methods to invest. may be like buying a potential ICO. but make sure you understand how it works because it's quite risky

Both are favorable options for bit coin users but the latter is more preferable because of increasing prices of bitcoins. People invest in bitcoins for their long term investment plans because they consider it as a jackpot which will give them huge profits in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 01:05:02 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Yes, it is good said,if i have some currency i am do invest, because if i am to invest however i'm a profit by this invest.so it is good side.
Activity: 120
September 26, 2017, 12:45:30 AM
Do both investment and savings. Savings is far safer than investing and it's a sure win case. While investing has a probability of sucess, not all investment became successful. So I have money put some in my savings while the other will be in investment.
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 05:12:48 PM
An investment is always better because your money grows with time. But you should not invest 100% of your money, you should always save some of it and invest a part of it. It is always hard to take risk but you cannot gain something without a risk.
We better to invest our money in something that continues to grow in value every time like gold,  property or bitcoin.  If we only save money then its value will only decrease due to inflation,  I agree with your oppinion about not investing 100% of our money,  succesfull people usualy inveat some of their money on any type of investment so that if one fails they will not lose all of their money.
Everybody always has a method to uses and makes profit from Bitcoin, no one has same idea 100%. If you are holder, it not means other traders also holder like you, because on the market still has traders want to make profit every day.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
September 25, 2017, 05:08:14 PM
With Bitcoin you can actually save AND invest money since it is a deflationary currency. It is because it has a scarce limited supply and coins are released into the ecosystem over time.
If a person is simply holding on bitcoins, he is saving his future as the price will rise up with time promising ample amount of profits. But is someone is investing then definitely he will become richer in the same time. Investment increases the rate at which someone is earning wealth. As the total amount of bitcoin is very small and the demand is increasing, value gain will be tremendous.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 25, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

It's always better to invest money than to save it into a bank. Instead of living your money dead in a bank, it's better to invest money to gain income. It's true that investing is risky, however if you will make a further research and if you will invest with knowledge, your investment will be profitable. Saving your money in bank will not give you anything back.
Activity: 465
September 25, 2017, 04:19:11 PM
This is a silly question. Of course you MUST invest your money. If you put it under a mattress it will lose value due to inflation and government printing of new money. Some countries have it worse than others, however a properly diversified portfolio will go up over the long term fast than inflation. It's important to invest in uncorrelated assets. You don't want one country's economy to determine the outcome of all your investments. Invest in interesting things that you understand, including antiques, the outcome of legal disputes, property and recession resistant industries across the globe. If you are young take good risks.

How is this silly. People are different and so are opportunities. I like to invest but i made well sure i have enough savings for a rainy day.
My balance is 30% to an savings account and the rest I use for investments. This is a solid strategy.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
September 25, 2017, 04:10:57 PM
This is a silly question. Of course you MUST invest your money. If you put it under a mattress it will lose value due to inflation and government printing of new money. Some countries have it worse than others, however a properly diversified portfolio will go up over the long term fast than inflation. It's important to invest in uncorrelated assets. You don't want one country's economy to determine the outcome of all your investments. Invest in interesting things that you understand, including antiques, the outcome of legal disputes, property and recession resistant industries across the globe. If you are young take good risks.
Activity: 552
September 25, 2017, 01:54:46 PM
It is better to save the most part of bitcoin and investing the remaining in the safe places. There is a lot of scams poping up on the net daily almost, so we need to be very careful before making our investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
September 25, 2017, 01:51:00 PM
In my oppinion it is better to invest in cryptocurrencie when the price is low, we have seen many times that blockchain is here to stay and it will not go away, especially bitcoin, it falls but comes back stronger and stronger, times when bitcoin is falling you should trade it against USDT(tether) so you secure your money, 1 tether is equivalant to $1.00 , on the other hand if you dont believe in bitcoin and altcoins you should save your money, saving is the best for hard times and I know most of the people know that.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 25, 2017, 01:49:41 PM

Ofcourse it is good to inbest online because of the surely huge profit you will earn. Online because it is the new trend nowadays and we all know that many people are now investing their bitcoin because they believe that it will be a big thing in the future that could lead them to becomw rixh. And investing are more good because it has different strategies.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 25, 2017, 01:47:47 PM
An investment is always better because your money grows with time. But you should not invest 100% of your money, you should always save some of it and invest a part of it. It is always hard to take risk but you cannot gain something without a risk.
We better to invest our money in something that continues to grow in value every time like gold,  property or bitcoin.  If we only save money then its value will only decrease due to inflation,  I agree with your oppinion about not investing 100% of our money,  succesfull people usualy inveat some of their money on any type of investment so that if one fails they will not lose all of their money.

Diversification is key. Ideally you would want investments that are inversely correlated to a degree. So if one goes down, the other will go up.
Activity: 331
September 25, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

For me. It is better to save money in the bank because it is more safer than investing. And it has a limits of using. You only have the authority to open it or to see it. And as we know sometimes in the other banks if you put money on them for a long time your money will have a interest and it will somehow grow and earn while you are saving it in the bank.
Activity: 902
Merit: 112
September 25, 2017, 01:34:41 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation
It is much more better to save bitcoin than saving money in the bank because of the volatility. And on this kind of saving bitcoin electrum is one of the best thing where you can storage your bitcoin in a cold storage wallet.
Activity: 44
September 25, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

What I will save in the bank is my money the will use for emergency. It is better to invest in Bitcoins because it has the potential to grow as per experts prediction the value of bitcoin will increase in the next five years and i think that is a good sign that evaluation comes from the expert. So if i will invest now i will hold that investment for the next coming years and will patiently wait for my profit.
Activity: 714
September 25, 2017, 05:52:01 AM
Activity: 1652
Merit: 299
September 25, 2017, 05:26:40 AM
For me investing is what i like. I like to make money out of something. You can also save money that is normal thats what i do sometimes also, but you can gain so many money from btc.

Like for an example investing in alt coins. There you can also make some money.
I agree with you but one thing I want to justify is that if someone has no idea about any business especially bitcoin then the cash is better for him. Because if you cannot understand the business tactics then you should never invest in that.

Otherwise you will loss all your investment. But if you have a clear vision about business then it is beyond the sense keeping the money useless in banks.
Jump to: