Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 146. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
Watching on Bitcoins rate and how fast it grows up I think that it is better to invest a huge part of your capital in it.
You have very rightly said but I think saving is something you need to do at the very first moment before going for investment.

You can only invest money in any sort of business only when you have good amount of saving. I am in very much favor if investment myself but you need to save money before planning for such kind of thing.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I think it's better to invest money, but only if you know how and you have to invest in something trusted, otherwise it is better to keep your money in bank...
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

All of the category should be done. First, you should save money in bank for emergency purposes. So that you can access your funds anytime when you needed it. Second, invest it in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is so popular today and has a rapid increase in value. You don't wanna miss that opportunity, don't you? Third, when you earn a lot you invest in real estate. Because there are a lot that you can do in real estate. We do not know the future of Bitcoin, so it is better to have another source income. Then last, maybe you may consider in investing gold/silver. They are like Bitcoin that are depleting, so the less they have supply ,the more it increases in value.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
Is saving money old school technique? Investment can be a difficult, maybe you should follow the all of the progress. However, if your decision is made by a deliberative process, investment can be a good idea.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
In my view,  it's better to save money than invest it.  Saving is a safe way,  but investing has a lot of risks.
But unless you are earning a lot of money your savings are not going to be enough to change your life, you need to invest that money somewhere or when you reach retirement age you will have to live only with your savings and most of the time that is not going to be enough.
There is no person that become rich because of his savings, all of the people who save money and who got money needs a lot of things to do in order to become rich, they need to try different things like investment that will result for that person to have a passive income and it will make his life better because the expenses can be covered by the passive income alone.

Sorry my friend but you are very wrong really, the early adopters wich saved their coins of bitcoin had been able to cashout fortunes, if they havent sold any their coins till today, something hard to believe, they would be very rich people, as eth and much more others coins, how many people had invested and saved, waited a better day to sell their coins with ridicolous profit, just because they invested and saved the coins. Both are needed, because you can invest properly if you havent some money saved.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
I would say split of them two, 50% in real assets and the other 50% in cryptocurrency.
50% in real asset will give you steady but sure growth overtime while 50% in cryptocurrency will give you bigger return overtime and of course you will have the chance of losing all of your money. If you truly believe in cryptocurrency then you can invest how many you can afford to lose. Think cryptocurrency investment as a long term investment.
Activity: 52
Merit: 4
Do both, if you have extra money then invest, if you don't save it. Investment is risky if you don't have enough and proper knowledge about investing, you should always know that investment is not all about getting your profit, it's also decision making. Save your money first and learn more about investment before taking the risk on the investing field. Saving is the safest yet the slowest method of growing your money
Activity: 313
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It's better to invest it online like crypto currency so that you can make profit more effectively without getting advantaged by the government's taxation.
Both are rights in its place, saving money are a good attitude and investing is better. But the problem is that many people do not find the right business for their investment. If I suggest someone do invest in bitcoin, it is also not easy because he will have to gain the knowledge and information about bitcoin first and if he realizes that bitcoin is really a good investment then he can invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 280
it's better to keep the money than you invest more likely to invest in investing so it's better to save money than just lose money? better to hide than happy ....
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
If I had do choose, I would invest money, rather than save it. Investing is more secure as for me. Of course, you need to know about how and where you are going to invest your money. If you invested, you would not have any problems with inflation, for example. And as a result you even can have more money than you had at first, you have a chance to become rich because of investing. Also investing is one form of saving, I think, but mediate and more trustworthy.

Don't say that investing is secure for you, there's no secured thing in investments. But once you are able to be with that investment for a long time and you are seeing it's stability in a positive way maybe you might say you are feeling secured with it anyway. I have now a big belief that instead of saving your money in the bank put that in an investment where you can make more money but if that is bitcoin, then just save it.
Exactly, it's not easy as we think as along the way there are a lot of challenges that you have to surpass.
Investing is purely taking risk and we are just believe our investment will succeed but there is no guarantee it will happen.

It is risky but in this world you can't gain something if you are not going to take a risk. And this is an easy thing for those people that are good in taking risk because they know that it's profitable and they have experience with it. Depending on the investment that they are with, just don't try to invest into ponzi schemes and HYIP's they are not worth of our money.
I know what you are talking about i just think that investing is always better because the worth of the money if you save it will be still the same and if you invest it the worth can go up and low and up where you actually make more then you had.
The money that you'll save all the time will be lessen it's value soon because of the inflation and this is why for people that are open minded they tend to invest more instead of saving more. Saving is giving you a feeling that you are secured financially which is a good thing but if you want to make more money and grow it the best thing to do is to invest your money and diversify it.
Activity: 419
If I had do choose, I would invest money, rather than save it. Investing is more secure as for me. Of course, you need to know about how and where you are going to invest your money. If you invested, you would not have any problems with inflation, for example. And as a result you even can have more money than you had at first, you have a chance to become rich because of investing. Also investing is one form of saving, I think, but mediate and more trustworthy.

Don't say that investing is secure for you, there's no secured thing in investments. But once you are able to be with that investment for a long time and you are seeing it's stability in a positive way maybe you might say you are feeling secured with it anyway. I have now a big belief that instead of saving your money in the bank put that in an investment where you can make more money but if that is bitcoin, then just save it.
Exactly, it's not easy as we think as along the way there are a lot of challenges that you have to surpass.
Investing is purely taking risk and we are just believe our investment will succeed but there is no guarantee it will happen.

It is risky but in this world you can't gain something if you are not going to take a risk. And this is an easy thing for those people that are good in taking risk because they know that it's profitable and they have experience with it. Depending on the investment that they are with, just don't try to invest into ponzi schemes and HYIP's they are not worth of our money.
I know what you are talking about i just think that investing is always better because the worth of the money if you save it will be still the same and if you invest it the worth can go up and low and up where you actually make more then you had.
Yes true, with investments then everything is getting better and faster for profit than saving money, I think all investments are good and right now the right choice is to buy bitcoin. I'm sure bitcoin will have a good future because users are continuing to increase drastically over time.
Activity: 87

Activity: 308
With record low interest rates, saving money in the bank is like essentially paying the bank a small amount of money to mind your cash for you. If you give them $100 this year, they might give you $1 in interest over a year, but the true spending power ends up being on $99. So you ended up costing yourself $1 over the year.

Investments on the other hand are generally intended to make a higher return, but you also face a higher risk. So it is important to have a diverse approach and to cover the downside.

Activity: 632
You need to invest in gold, bitcoins, even in real estate just for everyone. Someone just wants to leave part of the money for later life, while others trade and receive even more. And the risks are different and the price, but if you always do everything with the mind, then much you will not lose this fact.
Activity: 93
my genuine belief is smarter to contribute your cash, pick a long haul venture with little hazard, or you can get some bitcoins to contribute it however bitcoin have high hazard, as the cost of bitcoin is extremely unsteady and vacillated, we will never know the cost of the bitcoin later on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
better invest than save money because by saving our money will cause inflation. while if we invest our money then our money will continue to spin even we will mendpaat kuntungan big of investment. the important thing here is looking for investment that is still promising
Activity: 462
depending on the way people think, because people's thinking is always different, make me better invest in bitcoin because I already know good bitcoin. so i want to get big gain in this bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

Jump to: