Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 149. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 12:45:05 PM
I think saving and investing there are advantages and disadvantages. but I prefer to invest from saving, maybe only a small part of the savings. investment is more profitable than saving money.
That is correct. Investing is always better than saving money. If you are a wise person, you'd better invest to earn more money from money. Everyone wants to earn more money and investing is the easiest way to make it happens. And you need to learn before investing because not all of investment can bring you money. You need to determine whether they can bring you money or not s
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:42:40 PM
It is far more better to invest money then to save it, one in saving you can earn more on your capital but in saving the capital remains as it is. In investment you stand a chance of decision making in the investment process but in saving the decision is already made in the interest of the holder of the savings, infact investing is more better then savings.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 12:35:54 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Why not think of bitcoin while investing the money. Saving in the bank sucks because they have very less interest rates for our saving. As far as bitcoin is considered we know very it can give us more than 100% in few months. If you anyway going to save the money then just save it in the bitcoin form and let bitcoin do its work for you. After few years this investment will be amazing experience and you will thank yourself for saving it in the form of bitcoin.
Real estates and gold can fall at any time. Like if there are changes in the government rules the prices can drop for real estate and the impact is direct most of the time. Hopefully you understand what I'm saying because that's the best investment really.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 28, 2017, 12:17:19 PM
I think investing in bitcoin is a great option if we have unused money. Because, bitcoin can we use as a source of new income that gives profit no small.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
September 28, 2017, 11:47:48 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

For me it will be better if you are going to save your money, investing is good when you are literate enough in investments , cause I believe it take a strong decisoin for it to happened , dont try a certain amount if you cannot afford to lose it, bitcoin involves a huge amount of money and should except that hackers are just roaming around here and finding some victim, they usually spotting in bitcoin where they can be instantly rich here, so better be critical first.
What do you mean save money for what? Bitcoin is already a successful currency where people choosing it from the start, Bitcoin is the worlds biggest bank nowadays but they don't use cash if you can't afford to lose then bitcoin isn't for you. Bitcoin is best when it comes of trading into another alternative coins or investments, You're noob if someone hack you, it is your full renponsibilities bitcoin is one of the best and will be the number one currency in the world.
Activity: 56
September 28, 2017, 11:42:44 AM
price of almost every thing is increased by almost 20% every year. 

eg
 today's $1.20 value's gonna be 1$ next year any .80$ next year
 if your money like salary or payout are not increasing by 20 % every year than you are just getting poor every year
investing is good step to overcome this difference atlest your return after investing gonna be more thaN 20% after 1 yr.
GOOD LUCK
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2017, 11:22:50 AM

For me it will be better if you are going to save your money, investing is good when you are literate enough in investments , cause I believe it take a strong decisoin for it to happened , dont try a certain amount if you cannot afford to lose it, bitcoin involves a huge amount of money and should except that hackers are just roaming around here and finding some victim, they usually spotting in bitcoin where they can be instantly rich here, so better be critical first.
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
September 28, 2017, 10:58:33 AM
Savings in a bank is kinda quite investment because if you put your money in the bank as saving the bank uses it to lend monet to other people and you will get the interes as your profit from saving it to the bank. It is kinda risky to invest on something especially when you didn't know where to trust people because there are many scammers nowadays
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 28, 2017, 10:46:06 AM
Even before, investing into bitcoin is such a good thing to do, for us to gain profit in span of short time only. But if you will hold your bitcoin in a long term, it will definitely sure that you are going to receive a big rewards.
Activity: 207
September 28, 2017, 10:38:15 AM
For me Much better save money in bank  but investing is important  we need to invest for our future.for our next family our next generation.
But if you can do both invest and save money that is the key to be rich.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2017, 10:23:43 AM
I think saving and investing there are advantages and disadvantages. but I prefer to invest from saving, maybe only a small part of the savings. investment is more profitable than saving money.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 09:12:06 AM
I think both saving and investing is important. If you can do both why not do it at the same time. Investing our money is good because our money will earn interest or profit but it will depends on which investment we take. Investment has risk because if our money goes to wrong investment we could lose our money. When we save we only have a money that don't earn for us or if it earns it will only earn a few interest while being stock but the good thing is we can withdraw it as quickly while if we need urgent money and our money is in our investment we can not take our money back in an instant.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 07:19:31 AM

What I will save in the bank is my money the will use for emergency. It is better to invest in Bitcoins because it has the potential to grow as per experts prediction the value of bitcoin will increase in the next five years and i think that is a good sign that evaluation comes from the expert. So if i will invest now i will hold that investment for the next coming years and will patiently wait for my profit.
Bitcoins are indeed the upcoming best investments and soon they are going to rule the whole world. You need to save money obviously so that whenever you are afflicted by monetary problems, you may not be begging others for helping you out in meeting your financial demands. Bitcoins are the best currency in the world at present and will remain best forever.
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 27, 2017, 02:49:58 AM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Ob course save money is better, but how yow will be going to save your money if  you do not have enough money, simply we are going to have an investment first before we plan to save money  am i right? 
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 27, 2017, 02:44:10 AM
it is better to save money than invest to unknown sites, investing is very risky in my expirience all investment site that i know are scam only in start they are legit but in end they will run. in saving money theirs no risk at all because banks are safe.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
September 27, 2017, 02:31:21 AM

For me   it is much better to invest than save your money in bank, you may save your money but not all, give some money to invest, if you invest there is a possibility to your money grow and this is the way to be rich.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2017, 02:23:21 AM
Watching on Bitcoins rate and how fast it grows up I think that it is better to invest a huge part of your capital in it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 335
September 27, 2017, 02:16:30 AM

I think it should be invested online. Take the risk, but its for opportunity
Invest your money is better option because one should know how to generate more money from the money you have. Bitcoin provide this opportunity to its users to generate more money either by making long term investments or by trading them for other currencies.
Activity: 55
September 26, 2017, 05:13:46 AM
Of course to invest money is good and will always be more profitable. Only you should be able to do it. If you have no experience in investing you will most likely lose their money. Therefore bitcoin for this purpose is the best choice. While everyone who uses it receives interest and is a win-win. How long it will last is not known, therefore, I take this opportunity now.
Activity: 13
September 26, 2017, 04:55:26 AM
It is better to invest it because if you save it the price would be still the same like if you save $100 after 10 years it will still be $100 but if you invest $100 then masbe in 10 years it could be $10000 that is the power of investing.

Yes i would do the same. If you invest more you can expect more profit after a few years. I have invested in litecoin, and i hope that i will make a profit out of this investment.

Im thinking of converting to bitcoin, because i don't trust the wallet of litecoin.
Jump to: