Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 148. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 523
September 30, 2017, 03:46:58 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

Yes, it is good said,if i have some currency i am do invest, because if i am to invest however i'm a profit by this invest.so it is good side.
Yes, investing is no doubt a very good approach. I myself strongly believes that if someone is having enough saving s, then he should definitely go for investment. It is a very good opportunity to invest carefully and then increase the amount you have. The only thing you need to take care is that think well before taking any step.

Activity: 555
Merit: 252
September 30, 2017, 02:06:40 AM
In total, investing always better than saving money for me. Nothing comes from saving in banks, unless our money becomes frozen useless. Investing is risky, but it works so our money grows.
Investing fiat is better than keeping it in banks or in secret lockers at home because we all know that fiat never ever increase in value when kept in the raw form.

We need to invest in into some potential projects for increasing the money and the best option at present is none other than bitcoins. Everybody is investing into bitcoins for they have potential of making them rich.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
September 30, 2017, 12:56:09 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me, nothing is better than these two, but,in my opinion, the best thing you can do, if you have many bitcoin, is to save and invest. Do not choose between the two, instead do it both, for you will benefit in it. You may invest some of you bitcoin in whatever investment you wanted, or in whatever you think you're bitcoin will grow. Do not invest all, you should put others in saving. So that if you fail in investing theres still left from your saving which you may use in other things.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 29, 2017, 11:25:59 PM
The question itself self explanatory. Saving is must whatever you should be invested which will give you the opportunity to get more or additional revenue.

So I strongly recommend Both Saving and investment.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
September 29, 2017, 11:10:37 PM
Its wise to save, but its best to invest. You just have to be careful on where to put your money, investing needs work and lots of study.
Savings has no risk while investing involves big risk.
Be wise everyone, know your capacity because you'll not be able to make money if you make a decision
that is not based on your passion. Investing is risky so think wisely but don't miss this opportunity to invest with bitcoin.
Activity: 112
September 29, 2017, 11:02:59 PM
Its wise to save, but its best to invest. You just have to be careful on where to put your money, investing needs work and lots of study.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
September 29, 2017, 10:37:50 PM
I think invest better than saving, this karean with invest then we are likely to get a greater profit than just saving and rely on bank interest. the options invest very much, and we can cryptocurrency or bitcoin make a good choice.
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
September 29, 2017, 06:23:07 PM
If I were to ask I prefer both save and invest.I will divide my money into half then the other half is going to be saved while the other half will be put to a credible real estate investment company or probably I will invest it to Bitcoin to assure that my money will grow for future purposes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 29, 2017, 06:11:36 PM
Deffinetly not in a bank, because they give a really smal %. Gold was always one of the best ways of keeping your money in, eventhough cryptos are becoming also popular as a way of investments, gold is still as for me the best investment.
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 05:17:08 PM
The most frequently asked question... Probably saving it is very reasonable and stable option, many people say that this is a really good option in many cases.. but.. investing is so much more fun  Cool
one should invest only that part of income that will be not crucial to lose.
Activity: 686
September 29, 2017, 05:06:07 PM
better to invest in bitcoin, gold maybe more secure, but bitcoin has more potential to grow

saving money in the bank, will only mean losing them in the long-term with the current high inflation

Investing and saving is both  i needed.as  a newbie i dream someday if i earn in bitcoin campaign i want to save most of my money in my coins wallet,while the other coins i want to invest or trade it,but  we need to find a legit investor in bitcoins to care and extend our resources.
While you cannot participate in signature campaign at the moment since you are a newbie there are a lot of ways for you to earn some bitcoin, you can trade, you can use faucets, you can offer some digital products that you know how to get, you may offer your services, so do not limit yourself to signature campaigns.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
September 29, 2017, 12:35:20 PM
my opinion is  to invest money online if you want to make it grow and you don't need it for your everyday's needs. However if you are going to store up your cash for emergency intent /financial backup, it's better to save in the banks. For basic decsion, divide your money into two/three and place half for investment and another half for banks savings and other is spend Cheesy if you have more money  Cool
Activity: 126
September 29, 2017, 12:28:23 PM
The most frequently asked question... Probably saving it is very reasonable and stable option, many people say that this is a really good option in many cases.. but.. investing is so much more fun  Cool
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 12:23:52 PM
for me, saving and invest is like 50:50 saving in the bank 50% and the rest i use to buy bitcoin. but it just 20$ since i have no job...

I also stick to this scheme. You need to invest some money in different assets, and save part of the money in order not to deny yourself anything and earn money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2017, 11:35:40 AM

I think it's better if you just invest your money in the bank. If you invest because the money has a great chance of growing or growing the money you have earned. Do you just get your bank? there is nothing to it. How much money do you have? there is hope to grow with the help of bitcoin. It's worth your job at earning money, earning money with your earnings at work Smiley.
Activity: 574
September 29, 2017, 11:07:37 AM

I would prefer 50 percent saving in bank and the other half in investing in bitcoin and gold, both. Gold is good because of the high rate of inflation and bitcoin is better because well.... do I even need to say it. It just is there are a thpousand reasons why it is better than gold. Do half - half in saving and investing in bitcoin and gold.

Good advice, but I would say bitcoin or gold is the saving, and the bank account is the investment.

yes, but its little % people will invest in bank. for me, open your own factory is better
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 29, 2017, 10:42:10 AM
In my view,  it's better to save money than invest it.  Saving is a safe way,  but investing has a lot of risks.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
September 29, 2017, 10:12:31 AM
I would rather to suggest you to invest your money into bitcoin, it is more profitable because you don’t need additional costs for storage or other things. Investation should be accompanied with saving because one day if your investation fails you can use your savings.
Investments are really good way to put your money and you can earn higher amount of money when you will invest in bitcoin because its market is very active and it has a lot of supporters from different countries so it will be easy for the price to pump up and you will be able to earn money when that happen so if you will invest in bitcoin now and go for long term then it is very easy to tell that you will be making a lot of profits.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2017, 05:20:24 AM
I would rather to suggest you to invest your money into bitcoin, it is more profitable because you don’t need additional costs for storage or other things. Investation should be accompanied with saving because one day if your investation fails you can use your savings.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 29, 2017, 05:17:51 AM
save or investation?
I advise you to do both, because in investing we can experience losses, and while we at loss our savings money will cover us.
and which one to invest? I suggest Bitcoin because I'm sure Bitcoin will still raise despite the recent negative issues attack Bitcoin, gold is also a good investation, real estate can be a good investation if you are smart enough for it because it requires a deep market and place research.
Jump to: