Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 2. (Read 1181178 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
The fact is that the work needs to be distinguished and divided into what you can and what you can do. In any case it is the Crypto currency. Maybe it will bring a profit that you will not earn in your real work for some years.

That maybe might be worth considering while choosing between a regular job with guaranteed pay and an investment that may or may not give positive returns. It is an individual choise at the end and also differs on various other factors like the current risk taking ability.
In fact it is depending on our experience and skill, if you have good trading still then no doubt that you can make good money from trading, may be much more than your fixed salary, in fact those people who have good experience in trading i do not think that they will ever like to do a job, they consider job only to waste our time. I think that from trading one can make more more money in a very very short time that i do not think that one can get from his job throughout his life.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

As a matter of fact,  It's highly recommendable.  Because if you are going to imagine,  it's less stress and you can earn without doing nothing,  but you have to set an expectation that,  bitcoin is not always earning,  sometimes,  the value is down so we cannot guarantee,  though based on the past experiences of the investors,  they earn a lot.  So a high chance of earning.  Just leave the money alone and let it grow.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus
It's better to save first and then investment. Because for investments you need funds and you can hold funds only if u save at the primary stage. And look for safe investments even if its not giving best returns but atleast you can earn some returns.

Saving first is good advice to anticipating emergency matter. Its better if we investing with our money that we can afford to lose and investing our money on save instrument like gold or property. Crypto is high risk speculation because have high movement but can give big profits, so better using our idle money
Activity: 126
Invest to make more money!

The bank will take your deposit and make their investment! Don't put your money in the bank!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Investment is certainly a better and more promising option than saving, I happen to be an economics school so the value of the currency will continue to decrease due to many factors including inflation, whereas bank interest is never greater than inflation.

Yes. It all depends on the specific user's needs. If he/she wants to invest money to multiply his/her earnings over the long term, then he/she would choose to invest over saving. On the other hand, if it is chosen to save money for emergency purposes, then that path would be taken instead of investing. In my opinion, it's often best to combine both to experience the benefits they bring to your financial stability. You'll always have to look for ways to expand your capital, while at the same time, preserve your money for undesired situations in the future.

Therefore, sometimes it's best to save or invest money, while other times is often best to combine both. Most people don't have the experience in investments, hence they would choose the easiest path which is saving. However, depending only on savings would not be a wise decision as fiat currency is prone to inflation over the long term leaving you with less valuation of your capital. As such, the definitive choice would be to save and invest your money for future preservation and growth of your capital in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
The fact is that the work needs to be distinguished and divided into what you can and what you can do. In any case it is the Crypto currency. Maybe it will bring a profit that you will not earn in your real work for some years.

That maybe might be worth considering while choosing between a regular job with guaranteed pay and an investment that may or may not give positive returns. It is an individual choise at the end and also differs on various other factors like the current risk taking ability.
Activity: 14
Are you prepared for the possibility of paying taxes on your tuition waiver with the new tax plan? Depending on your tuition, you may not be in a position to invest.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.

Problem is all people do not have enough savings. If you are not able to save sufficient amount of money from current job to invest in bitcoins, it is better to look for additional sources of income. You can get another part time job or do freelance work online. There is no shortage of work provided you are ready to work hard and adapt to the changing scenario.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
Available for rent
If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.

Problem is all people do not have enough savings. If you are not able to save sufficient amount of money from current job to invest in bitcoins, it is better to look for additional sources of income. You can get another part time job or do freelance work online. There is no shortage of work provided you are ready to work hard and adapt to the changing scenario.
Activity: 13
Invest generates profits, however I recommend 100% always protect you and have a reserve of money saved, in case you lose your investment.
Activity: 182
Investment is a better choice than saving, this is because with invest then we can get a bigger profit than relying on bank interest that is not more than 20% per year.
Exactly the profit problem generated. Right now, in my country, from friends and groups that I know. They refused to make the decision to deposit into the bank to earn interest. they decided to send their trust and hope into bitcoin and crypto. This shows that investment awareness is always more important than safety concepts for saving. In times when money plays a key role in life and society. Investment is a way to make a difference for yourself as well as the future of each person.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
Investment is a better choice than saving, this is because with invest then we can get a bigger profit than relying on bank interest that is not more than 20% per year.

I do agree on that, investing is the best way to earn more profit because in this way you can multiply your coins if you have a decent amount of capital to spend. I always try to invest on bitcoins if i have and exceeding balance on my account because in this way i can make my coins grow.
Activity: 196
Of course, invest! What's the point, that money will be on the shelf?
And investing in bitcoin is the best way to make a profit!
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think the best way to do is also save money in bank and invest some on cryptocurrency too. I would recommend to you to invest in bitcoin, the best crypto in the market now.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Saving is less risky, but it does not make your money grow. Investing brings higher risks, but it gives awesome opportunities to make much of the funds you invest in smth. So I vote for investing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Investing is extremely risky, as the chance of loss is high and it may be a big loss. But there are also chances for high rewards. Relatively low risk investments are good options. Saving money is always a good option too, but I am not sure which one is better.
Activity: 126
Seen over a longer period of time investing in gold have always been better than just holding fiat and the interest the banks offer do not beat the inflation so keeping money in the bank is not a good investment option.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Saving money won't yield any profit. Oh the other hand, doing investments with your money will give u extra money in addition to your capital
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Its up to you,but its good to invest,but make sure that you know everything when you're putting your money in investing,my advice to you is make a research about reading graph or something about investing,it could help to you.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Investing in cryptocurrencies is mathematically best action. Nowhere in the world in any field of activity you do not get such huge percentages.
Pages:
Jump to: