Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 4. (Read 1181212 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The really secure investment is now ETF. It’s because low cost, tax efficiency, and stock-like features. They show constant year-to-year growth and I think it is the best investment vehicle.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Making online investments especially in bitcoin is very profitable even it can exceed the main income. However, do not risk all your money on an online investment, it is too risky. It would be better to set aside your money to keep it in the bank or investing in the property.
Activity: 701
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
Investing will be the option, which can give you more profit from your money. When you are investing in the right cryptocoins or in the good stocks, you can increase your money. But if you do the wrong decision, it can increase your money very fast. So you see its really risky. When your just savin your money, you have no risk. But when you save to long, your amount of money will stay the same, but the value goes down. Ten thousand dollars has after ten years not the same purchasing power.
Activity: 112
I think yes saving is a better option and yes people still have a belief that banks are the safe so I would prefer to go for savings in a bank which will give me less returns but atleast its safe and would prefer to go for FD's and some savings plan which assures me good returns in future.
Activity: 101
I mean I would not invest in the baker industry or some random shit like that. Invest in the industry where you know the most money will go: Banking Sector, Telecom, Gold Mining, Software companies, other Private Investor groups closely tied to the banking sector.
Activity: 90
Well ! If you want to invest online then Bitcoin is the best and only choice.This is perfect time to invest in Bitcoin,Real estate and even in gold.After recent economic crisis real estates prices have reached almost to half prices and gold has also stable price.I would say future belongs to Bitcoin as day by day we hear news about adoption and more adoption.
Activity: 104
In my opinion. To invest you need to have some saved up and it's a bad idea to invest the money you're living on.
If you're really afraid of investing do yourself a favor and don't keep your savings in a bank. Buy a good safe or a piece of land that will work as both a store of value and an investment.
Activity: 86
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

It depends on how much your money is and how fast you want to profit from it.
If you want your money to be more secure, you should save your money in a bank; but your profit is low.

If you want to earn more, invest it online; but the security of your money is weak compare to a bank. I'm not saying that online investment is not safe, but it is risky.

If you want in real estate, it depends if the estate you have invested in will be successful or not.

I think, gold is the safest, since gold is more expensive as time goes by.
Activity: 73
invest in bitcoin at the moment ... and hope the world cup will be high in its price
Activity: 149
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If you are a risk taker you will invest it but if you want your money safe and sound keep it yourself.. Or you can split it, invest then save the rest.. Today is the best time to invest in bitcoin if you want to get some profit in the next few months maybe.
Activity: 75
it actually depends on the desire of each. sometimes humans that want more and instant, what is this a motivation to invest online.?
Activity: 546
I think saving is important, besides saving we also have to invest the money we have, because for the bright future is not enough if just saving, saving and investment is the best choice
better to split our money into saving and invesment.in this  we could make our money growth and at other side we still have money to buy daily needs.and other emergency need.
Yes, that is a good way to manage a money and I can really say that because a people like me with no enough assets have only limited amount of money minus the consumption of daily needs, therefore it is good to invest the half to hope for the big profit for the future and save other on-hand to avoid those risk involve in crypto.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
save money or invest depending on your thoughts but in my opinion you should invest because you save the value it will not be high and it will not help much for society, but when you invest the money Your investment will help those who need it
I agree, this is depend to the person what their want. Because investment and saving money has a same advantage and disadvantages. Choose what's make you comfortable.
Activity: 98
In my opinion. You should invest in what makes you comfortable both the amount and what you choose to invest in, don't let anyone tell you which is better that is for you to decide and if you can't then maybe you should not invest in anything. I have a dream of owning a nice amount of gold, and real estate but this is my personal opinion and hopes.
Activity: 196
Saving is different from investing. Saving your money in the back has low potential to increase but when you invest your money in right and trusted investor it can double or triple your money in a short moment of time. But in investing you need to gamble your money because investing is to risky.
Activity: 61
It is better to invest your money than just to save it in your wallet or even in a bank. But by investing your money may also mean losing it, because it is the risk of every investment. So better to know the company your are investing before placing your money in it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Save money, then invest in Bitcoin. Forget that money. 5 years later check the price again. Ta-da! Your money is 10 times more now.

If I have saved my money, I can easily have access to my money in times of emergency and bad investment can make me lose money that I can not pay. I prefer to save on investment because investing proves to be a bad decision in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I think saving is important, besides saving we also have to invest the money we have, because for the bright future is not enough if just saving, saving and investment is the best choice
better to split our money into saving and invesment.in this  we could make our money growth and at other side we still have money to buy daily needs.and other emergency need.
Activity: 418
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
Holding money can be dangerous, as it was written in the article. It sounds strange and impossible, but some banks are intended to impose an inverse interest rate on your saving deposit.
Pages:
Jump to: