Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 3. (Read 1181178 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

for me, if you have the capacity to save and invest, i suggest both. it is better to have savings and invest. i suggest investing i cryptos since it is very promising will has the capacity to last longer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

When you invest, your money will grow, and finally you will be able to save. It isn't necessary to choose between them. Both of them are necessary for achievement of financial freedom. If you only make the best decision and reasonably you use the resources, I think, you can achieve that and another.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
For sure to invest. But you must know something. The money are invested even in bank. You earn interest on your money and this is investment. Are low earnings but are earnings. This is the first thing. The second thing is that is not important where or when are invested the money but how much can be earned from those and, this is important, haw safe is this investment. The principal rule is: More earnings less safe in the investment. So everyone make its choice. There is people who want few and invest in banks. There are others that want much more and invest online (when the warranties are at the minimum). At everyone his choice.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
Both of it can make you great money, only in the quality and experience it would be fighting on wit each other. If you are going to save your money online, the grow of your profit would depend on the volatility of bitcoin while the exleriencw you have had before will help you become wiser and smarter jn investing that's why you'll gain profit in a shodter span of time compared to saving.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Obviously, the best thing to do I think is to invest the most of your money online so that you can have the chance to recieve and experience great amount of profit. We all have different ways to earn bitcoin but for me, investing is the one that can bring you many money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Investment is certainly a better and more promising option than saving, I happen to be an economics school so the value of the currency will continue to decrease due to many factors including inflation, whereas bank interest is never greater than inflation.
Activity: 350
investing is always a good option to increase your capital, for many it is this choice is better than saving
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
Its both good because you can benefit a lot from the two. In the question who's better is very broad because the purpose of the one performing on saving money or investing is different first when you safe money you already planning to used it in the future while in investing your focus it to maximize your profit and avoid losses, in saving there is no risk to be added in your equation the only thing you are doing is to add money to your pot continuously while in investing it is exposed to the risk that you might lose something or gain in exchange of whats gonna be the outcome of the market so you really need to take time in preparing and studying the market first to have less risk and more profits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
Saving money is good but if you want it grow more then go invest. I suggest invest in Intial Coin Offering they less risk than other but make sure read there profile or whitepaper  and there road map
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Investment is a better choice than saving, this is because with invest then we can get a bigger profit than relying on bank interest that is not more than 20% per year.
Activity: 157
I think saving or investing is just as good
if you invest, you can get more profit
if you save your money, it will be safe and when you need money, you can pick it up anytime,
You better share your money
60% to invest and 40% to save
Activity: 173
In the past i always wanted to invest and experiment with the money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
I think investing either way will save you a lot of trip, it is both saving and expecting your money to grow over time. Having to invest is like saving money while potentially gaining profit because buying cryptocurrencies will make the value or worth of you money grow because of some factors that are affecting a specific crypto. So in my opinion I think you should invest rather than saving because you'll benefit more in investing.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I believe that investing money is always better. Saving isn't increasing your goods that means it's useless when you want to make more money.
Activity: 179
Investments help to offset inflation, but also carry a significant risk of loss of savings. But investment itself a much more exciting occupation and can be seen as a kind of hobby
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
If you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than it would be better if you are making an investment because than you can have also more profit later because it will also rise soon.
Investments in Bitcoin can only be long-term. But how much should you wait for profit? If the expectations are long enough, it is better to invest in other coins, and to engage in trading on the stock exchange .
Activity: 116
If you want to earn some money with Bitcoin than it would be better if you are making an investment because than you can have also more profit later because it will also rise soon.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
if I myself choose to invest because investing is more profitable and profits can also make savings for the future. so it's better to invest because investing can also save our money
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
It is better to invest to get better profits and make your money work for it self, however only invest what you can afford to lose because some investments are very risky. Also you should learn first the basics on what market that you want to invest into to lessen the risk to you will take.
in order to have a real finance for investments, so as not to touch money from your home budget, it's best to participate in the Bounty of the company and thus earn start-up capital. Thus, you can get additional funding for your home budget and at the same time have the opportunity to invest in the company you like. Here I think a minimum of risk.
Activity: 196
It is better to invest to get better profits and make your money work for it self, however only invest what you can afford to lose because some investments are very risky. Also you should learn first the basics on what market that you want to invest into to lessen the risk to you will take.
Pages:
Jump to: