Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 5. (Read 1181212 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Welcome to cryprocurrency! You need to invest money to make money but there are way more bad investments than good ones and it is hard to tell the difference.

I'd suggest the following. You have a specific goal you need to achieve and you probably want it in a specific timeframe. Figure out the cost of that goal, determine if $945 a month +whatever else you do will get you there soon enough to be happy.

If it will make it there in time then save money, get there, be happy.
    If it will get you there earlier than is really required invest the excess, make it there in time, be happy and possibly have more money later.
    If it will not get you there in time then you either risk your money and accept only a chance at being happy or reevaluate your dates.

Most people are at option #2, only investing what they can afford to lose or at #1, living on everything they have. There are some happy people taking all three options. There are successful people at #2 and #3 but the desperate and the unhappy concentrate on #3.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I prefer more to invest or trade, i just don't want to see the bitcoins or money staying at the same place for a long time so better if you have where to invest or trade then try a little bit.
Activity: 336
Of course it's better to invest money. But you need to understand that they should not be the last and you need to distribute them for different projects.
Activity: 378
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I will do both savings and investing. There are things to consider and learned in doing investments. That is why you needed a savings to sustain. Investments has a lot of profit than savings. If you succeed in it you will become rice. In savinga the interest rates is all you can get.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I'm not really a professional in this field, but I would suggest investing up to 50% of your bank in Etherium, 25% in NEO, and optionally 25% in small cryptos in the stage of ICO, as most of them grow after the launch at least for a month. Some skyrocket, like Dropil, some grow just a bit or even just stay at the same price. But out of 24 ICOs I invested in, only 1 dropped in price by 18%, the other ones only grew. Just be sure to sell it in some month, don't keep it for the long term if you don't wanna risk.
Activity: 123
Apps Development Automation Platform
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
of course I will choose to invest my money. its better and I like to use my money in bussines too, I am typical person who can't see my money in bank for longtime. maybe its not guarantee get big profit, because sometime in bussiness I can get loss too but it's ok for me, I like to enjoy it, its about satisfaction. if we can earn many profit in there we will feel very happy, and want to try more and more... 
Activity: 269
If you save your money then it's amount will remain the same.
But in case of investing it, you can increase the money, may be many folds.
Higher the risk and higher the return.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
For me it is much better to invest our money than to save at the bank with a very low amount of interest earn. Investing is good but we need to be careful in investing. We need to choose for a very reputable investment project when investing in order to avoid scam and in order to earn profitably.
Either of them are good thing to do and we don't need to choose just one of them because they are both required to be able to be fine in financial situation and status of ourselves. We should save money if you don't have any money to invest and you are not a big time earner of money so you need to do that so you can invest to grow it and keep doing the cycle every time you get money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
For me it is much better to invest our money than to save at the bank with a very low amount of interest earn. Investing is good but we need to be careful in investing. We need to choose for a very reputable investment project when investing in order to avoid scam and in order to earn profitably.
Activity: 140
In the 70s of the last century there were studies in the United States, which showed that the most effective option is investing in one's own education and then getting more highly paid work. Now, unfortunately, this is not so.
Activity: 210
If i invest it in bitcoins, i don't know if this thing works because the value seems hard to recover compared to last years performance. Perhaps i have save it and observe some changes of its flow. Not all the time bitcoins delivers good profit. As of now i follow signature campaigns because it is safer for me to earn money.. If you have capital and invest it. The chance of earning good profit is 50/50, better do safe:)
I rather choose in saving a money rather in investing in online,because you can sure yet if they are really safe in investing your money instead in saving a monry you can mange it carefully.Even which one we choose we must be wise enough in talking about our money.We should assure first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
If i invest it in bitcoins, i don't know if this thing works because the value seems hard to recover compared to last years performance. Perhaps i have save it and observe some changes of its flow. Not all the time bitcoins delivers good profit. As of now i follow signature campaigns because it is safer for me to earn money.. If you have capital and invest it. The chance of earning good profit is 50/50, better do safe:)
Activity: 154
save money or invest depending on your thoughts but in my opinion you should invest because you save the value it will not be high and it will not help much for society, but when you invest the money Your investment will help those who need it
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Better to invest money in what makes you better to known and usefull for you both the amount and what you choose , never let peopel tell you where to invest and whats is better !
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
It is never better to just save your money in the bank, because it doesn't grow and never make interest every year. Real estate and other assets are the best investment for future preparation. Because it will surely secure your future. Real estate will give you monthly income. The money will work for you.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 500
The best solution is saving money to invest them. Yes i like to have my money close to me but in the same time i think that a good investment is healthier for my heart and soul.
Activity: 98
I think its better invest at this moment as the bitcoin price will go up ,and will keep getting bigger,i made two investments one of them is returning slowly my investment and the other well for being stupidy i risked and ruined it soo its time to focus and avoid loose any bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Depositing money in your bank will not benefit you. More and more popular inflation in the world, the currency will depreciate in the future. If you invest in gold or bitcoin you will be profitable

Exactly. Saving money in a bank will not give you excellent results, as fiat currencies are subject to inflation by their governments. At any point in the future, your stored money would turn out to become less valuable than it was when you initially saved it. As such, it would be best to set aside savings only for emergency situations, while putting your investments into assets that are deflationary or rare such as Gold and Bitcoin. These two provide many benefits towards your financial status in the long term, and if you manage to gather a lot of wealth, then you would be able to achieve peace of mind in your finances.

Therefore, the wisest decision here would be to save a portion of your earnings into a bank account, while the rest would be invested into deflationary assets that would guarantee your financial stability for years to come. It's only a matter of time before you become rich if you stick to these recommendations, as well as spending less than what you earn. If you manage to do this, then you'll be all set. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
I think that in this case better to choose investment because saving isn't making your money work and increase, but you must be sure on your choise.
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
It is better to invest rather than saving your money in bank account, there are reasons as to why one should invest on bitcoins as the price of bitcoins increases with a huge leap in the crypto market which helps to get huge returns on the investment, because of the huge leap in the bitcoin market many investors are getting onto the bitcoin community, as the market is highly volatile there might be dip in the market which is normal in all financial markets and there is nothing to worry, some people who does not have much idea of bitcoin technology sell their investment when the prices drops due to fear of losing their money.
Pages:
Jump to: