Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 7. (Read 1181212 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is it better to save money in the bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
I certainly would choose to invest it. Because if saving the assets that we have will not increase even will even decrease. But if investing it in the form of Bitcoin or Gold is definitely an asset that we have will multiply many times. So we can get a big profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
Both options has potencial to make your money become bigger,but the both systems may fail there isnt nothing 100%safe,even the fiat on your pocket isnt safe as someone can steall it.Soo choosing one or other you know that they got some risks ,but well saving is the lower option risky,and investment is one thing amazing ,risk -reward much bigger then saving soo you choose.
Activity: 126
you can do both actually, saving money while investing. You can save more actually when you have that investment, a higher chance you can gain a big funds for your savings.
Activity: 3
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
For me i want to do both,while save some money you can also invest some of your money,
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

It all depends really; there are some types of savings the at still yields some capital in banks and better still to do treasury bills. Investment in the right areas in Cryptocurrency can be worth the while and even in a short while too. If you have excess, I did advise you do some investment rather than just saving all because expenses are constant.
Activity: 154
Saving money is a waste of time, as time passes it looses its value hence amount you posess. Invest, that's the main way of make money.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Saving money in banks wont be able to increase the amount of money, it is more on security but not gaining. But if the goal is to increase profitability, investment would be a good step. Investing is the process of buying assets to a good commodity to earn the expected income. Between real estate and gold, there is no absolute answer where to invest better because it depends on the capability of investor. Investing in real estate will take longer time because not everyone can acquire the item or property and it will need a larger amount of money but the demand is constantly icreasing unlike in gold where the the demand and value is volatile but investing is cheeper investing will be easier.
Activity: 419
If you save your money you will not be able to double the amount, to increase profitability one should always keep money for personal use and invest extra money to a good commodity where you can earn more profits, crypto currencies are good investment options as there is no other platform where people earn huge profits like in the bitcoin community, the early investors of bitcoin and block chain technology are millionaires of today, there are various other platforms like stock and share markets, real estate, gold where anyone can invest on but crypto currencies will help to earn huge returns on their investments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think both of you bring in income. But the problem you have to choose the time to make the way how is appropriate. If the price of coin is too high then you should save money. You can use that savings to invest in potential ICO projects. Depending on the circumstances, you choose the best option to get the best profit. Good luck.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
Financial arrangements are important things we should begin to do. now we have to be smart in managing our finances in order to succeed fore ya. saving in my opinion is not profitable because we have inflation every year and the needs are increasing
Activity: 95

Well in connection with you, ut is better to invest than to save money, when you save money it will be still the same as the years past while when you invest it will increase, and i think it is best to invest gold than to any other investments because its value is not depreciating.
Activity: 83
I prefer to invest money because with investment then the money we have will be more, investing in gold is very safe but a little gain but if we invest on bitcoin then we will get a lot of profit in the future later ..
Activity: 196
i think that two option is good but if i choose i want yo choose invest because it have a chance to become more and more so that was only my opinion.
Activity: 434
Is it better to save money in the bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
If I think personally it all depends on his needs. If you save money in the bank, at any time need money we can simply pick it up at the bank. But if you want to invest online, if the intention of investment means we save in the long run until the money we invest can be profitable many times over.
Activity: 5
There is no simple answer, especially, when we talk about cryptocurrency. The first thing, you might should do is to learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. Don't listen to anyone, so there would be no one to blame on. Take your own responsibility, and turn on your analytical skills. And maybe, just to start, invest only that amount, which you are not afraid to loose.
Activity: 379
Money can be stored in a bank, but you never will be able to guarantee their complete safety, and your electronic money is securely protected by well thought out and proven methods.

Yes i am agree with you , but crypto money is so volatility and could loss you deposit , but its more safely then money in bank or keep it in you house , but crypto currency need better attention to keep it in pc you always need keep you system clear and use anti virus to protect you of hackers who could steal your tokens.
Activity: 15
Saving money and investment are both good.  These can lead to wealthiness But to get more income , its better to have an investment, you can invest what you have save and receive the money twice of the amount you invested. It will grow your money and more opportunity to be successful.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
Money can be stored in a bank, but you never will be able to guarantee their complete safety, and your electronic money is securely protected by well thought out and proven methods.
but until now electronic money is still waiting for certainty from government, so i think it's best to save money that is bought property, because property price increases every year
Activity: 1372
Merit: 133
In life we can not rely on only one thing, so I prefer to choose both, to meet the daily needs of course I have to save while to rely on big profits I will invest even with just a little money.
but nevertheless you must have confidence in your investments. Not everything is as simple as we would like, many investors today do not want to invest their money in the crypto currency, looking at the position of today's market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Savings are good but investments are better in many terms. In savings you just store your money for some time but in investment you put your money into something and get a profit from it. But investments are risky where as savings are risk free. It all depends upon you that how you save or invest your money.
Pages:
Jump to: