Pages:
Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 6. (Read 1181178 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

You should not invest all your money. Keep some money as savings as it will help you in case of emergencies. Also invest in multiple ventures to be safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I think it's better to save than investment, saving the results are more certainly and accurate, if investment tend in scam
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Saving money in the bank would be safe, but only a small profit, small interest and usually takes a long time. Online investing is very profitable but the risks are also great.
Activity: 77
It's better to invest before saving. In saving you have assurance that you have that money but if you invest your money it will increase time by time. But ofcouse you should think smartly when and where to invest your money so you can avoid scamming. Investing is one of a way to have more income than saving and getting low interest in bank.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is best to invest in your money so that you can save money while investing it depending on your plan.
Activity: 260
I agree with the guy above, if you just put your money in a bank, it wont get you a big proffit, but in another hand - investing is allways a risky thing, need to study carefuly where would you invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Saving money is not as good as investing because prices rise every year = you loose money, not save it. only investing may save your money.
Activity: 120
The only sure you may have is that you are alive,atleast today,i would invest and save a part of my income as both options will reduce the risk to almost zero,knowing that investment may have a better return.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Saving money is a waste of time, as time passes it looses its value hence amount you posess. Invest, that's the main way of make money.
Of course, there is no point in saving money and keeping it under the mattress, because they will eventually become obsolete due to inflation. Business people say: "money should work and bring money" and this is quite a fair statement and that's why large investors always bought residential or commercial real estate, stocks, gold and other investment assets. Having even a small amount it needs to be directed in the right direction, namely in investing and only then you will begin to increase your capital.
Activity: 104
Saving money and investing money both are better. Saving money is really important. At the same time, it is also imp to invest money for earning more money. A good money management is really very important. A good money management includes a good amount of money for saving. And 30% of the savings, should put an investment
Activity: 97
It would be best to invest your money into reliable companies, real estate and precious metals such as Gold. That way you would grow up your wealth for years to come.  Also, don't forget to invest in Bitcoin as it is a good investment
Activity: 98
because the price of bitcoin is not stable, I think better keep bitcoin you got or doubled through investing, it probably makes more profit than just keep it, but you have to find a reliable place for investment
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
I think both of you bring in income. But the problem you have to choose the time to make the way how is appropriate. If the price of coin is too high then you should save money. You can use that savings to invest in potential ICO projects. Depending on the circumstances, you choose the best option to get the best profit. Good luck.

Very important to detect bottom price or double bottom price and buy there but not on all money , better to resize you investment deposit on 10 parts and invest 1 part per 1 week to buy positions in crypto.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think invested better than just save money, because invested we can get of great advantage in the future while economize we just hold money and money will remain up a little by little while invested money we will be increased from time to time
I think when you have more money, saving will be something that is fun. although saving is very good for the future, but when you have a chance to invest, I also feel that the investment is something good. moreover investment in agriculture, or other real things.
Activity: 142
saving is good but when you invest your money it will multiply and you can earn money from your money but when you are investing make sure the project have a potential to make the price high because some of the project is a scam so make sure investing your money
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
I think invested better than just save money, because invested we can get of great advantage in the future while economize we just hold money and money will remain up a little by little while invested money we will be increased from time to time
Activity: 134
Saving is an better option rather than going for investment at an initial stage. As investment decision can be proved wrong in the future so atleast if you have saved something it can help you out at the time of emergencies and if you have good savings you can for investments in the future.
Activity: 294
Saving money does you no good, interest rates are at an all time low meaning that they are not profitable at all. In fact the rate of inflation is almost always higher than interest meaning that the value of your money only depreciates over time, investing gives you much higher returns and allows you to grow the real value of your capital(granted you don't make a loss).
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
For me saving and investing is the same, investing is like saving for your future and it goes along with an interest, while saving is for your future but may not bear an interest or profit.
Activity: 152
Do a proper asset allocation: keep enough savings to support your everyday spending for 6 months, maintain your insurance policies, maintain your indebtedness under control, and put everything else in cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: