Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 524. (Read 1181210 times)

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
Saving money at bank is a bad idea due to the inflation.

Either invest in bitcoin or for example a company.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Invest more better than saving because investments have the potential for higher return than a regular savings account if you do with right.
but the investment can not guarantee whether the money we will be back.
what do you do if it fails to invest?

follow methods, laws of investment, invest on multiple things, it can't be failed all the time. do it safely if you are not quite confident in yourself, so if you fail you can try again.
Activity: 294
Invest more better than saving because investments have the potential for higher return than a regular savings account if you do with right.
but the investment can not guarantee whether the money we will be back.
what do you do if it fails to invest?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Doing both thing would profit you more invest the money that you have then all the interest that you get goes to your savings then repeat you win all the time,just know what investment you want to go through before investing your money.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Save until you feel safe to make an  "investment".

If you know what sht you're investing in, i mean if you know your "shit", you won't easily fck up.

If you don't know what you are doing, that is not investing. That is called gambling. And gamblers always lose.

Now ask me, but some gamblers do actually win?Huh?

That is because they are not gambling, they know their shit.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
If your not real good at investing, or do not understand the real estate market, your better off keeping your money in a bank, a cd, is a good option, or just a simple savings account many banks keep a decent interest rate for things like that.

You mainly want to invest in something that is solid, that is going to give you profit at the end of the day.
You can hire an investment agent, broker, just make sure they have a good background that is solid.
Hope this helps.
Activity: 182
If it is fiat, I would like to save it. But for the bitcoin, there are not many insured service for investment. I will keep it.

Well keeping bitcoin is also investing to it since its price is getting higher each year its better just to keep it safe in your wallet than using it to invest.
Activity: 312
LTC fan 4ever
If it is fiat, I would like to save it. But for the bitcoin, there are not many insured service for investment. I will keep it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think both have their own advantages because something is not owned by an investment from the store and vice versa. so wrong if comparing the two and choose who is better I think both are equally good. choose depends on your situation at the time.
if you are experiencing a crisis then. saving money is better than making investments. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Investment can be risky if invested in a ponzi scheme. Saving is best for keeping it save forever. Wink
You can not blame the investment simply because there is no investment ponzi there of course you cna choose buses which do you think is a good investment and safe to be chosen.
there are a lot of investments that are not related to or ponzi hyip certainly the risk will be lower but the gains would be smaller. there are various kinds of investment not only ponzi or hyip
Activity: 168
I prefer tosave your BTC than invest , maybe 5 or 10 years later . 1 BTC will be 5000$
If u invest, your Bitcoin will go without traces (when admin runs from that site).. Just like Ponzi schemes

Well you shouldnt invest in ponzi because you will just lose your money if you invest in ponzi,just invest in trading it will be good investment.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I prefer tosave your BTC than invest , maybe 5 or 10 years later . 1 BTC will be 5000$
If u invest, your Bitcoin will go without traces (when admin runs from that site).. Just like Ponzi schemes

having bitcoin is just a form of investment, you are in fact investing your money into bitcoin and you are taking risks, not that i am saying anything is going to happen!
and for investing bitcoin it is not always a bad thing, as long as you don't invest in any site that is accepting it, then you are fine. the scams are usually easy to detect and stay away like ponzi's they are all lacking proof of real business aspect.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 490
I think investment is good so that there will be more profit and you will get more money and when you have more money then save some for your future.
I do not think it ever investment will always give you a definite advantage there are times when you lose are you ready for it all? if you're ready. the investment is a good choice Cheesy
of course in investment there are advantages and disadvantages, but if you choose a good investment and the right, I'm sure you can make a lot of profit.
invest in gold and bitcoin are the same. you have to raise money for investment play. which became the difference is that gold is a long-term investment. while bitcoin is an investment in the short term.

Investing bitcoin involves greater risk in compare to gold, as gold is more stable and bitcoin is not, so I think investing in  gold would be better to earn safe returns in future.
actual bitcoin will also be safe if you want to be patient and wait for prices to rise when you're experiencing price drops. but people will panic when the price falls and they say that bitcoin is very risky. will be very profitable when compared with gold. if you want to be patient.
Activity: 168

Investment can be risky if invested in a ponzi scheme. Saving is best for keeping it save forever. Wink

There are ltos of investment out there and not just ponzi you can also invest in trading your bitcoin into dollar of some other alt coins this also gives profit.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

Activity: 546
I would choose to invest because of the investment, its value will continue to grow
Activity: 518
the important thing is that you can profit from the investment. but in addition there is the risk of investment is certainly contained therein. if you want to invest. you should be ready to risk defeat
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Yeah investment is always good in long run, no doubt the risk factor goes along with it but if you want best returns in future then you should take that risk and its really worth to.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
Jump to: