Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 534. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Well bitcoin may hit once again the 4 digits value ,but we dont know pression is being made for a long time that the price must keep growing,but in fact it doesnt need to keep growing all years,but it should and must,otherwise the interest around bitcoin will decline as its value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Yes it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins because of halving mostly people are saying that the price of bitcoin will increase but who knows that maybe the price decrease . Also i dont think that price is going to decrease because according to new chart more investors are taking bitcoin as investment more seriously . So lets hope for the good .

everything can happen, bitcoin can up to $1000 and can fail to under $200 again
but for me i trust bitcoin price will be more stronge every year, today is good time to buying and holding bitcoin

yeah anything can happen, but anything needs a reason to happen. it is not like you are going to wake up someday and see a big price change out of nowhere.
in order to go to $200 and lower than that there needs to be some incident that causes the decline (a massive dump, a flaw,...) just the same way that rising to $1000 needs some incident too (a massive pump, some big companies entering bitcoin,...)

Anything is possible with bitcoin either it can reach the moon or it can simply disappear in future and if you can afford to take risk by investing in it then this is the best time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
Yes it is the best time to invest your money in bitcoins because of halving mostly people are saying that the price of bitcoin will increase but who knows that maybe the price decrease . Also i dont think that price is going to decrease because according to new chart more investors are taking bitcoin as investment more seriously . So lets hope for the good .

but for me i trust bitcoin price will be more stronge every year, today is good time to buying and holding bitcoin

yeah anything can happen, but anything needs a reason to happen. it is not like you are going to wake up someday and see a big price change out of nowhere.
in order to go to $200 and lower than that there needs to be some incident that causes the decline (a massive dump, a flaw,...) just the same way that rising to $1000 needs some incident too (a massive pump, some big companies entering bitcoin,...)
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Yeah buying and holding till the end of the year would be good, as it is expected that price will reach to $1k by the end of year 2016 so investing in bitcoin now will be smart move.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.

Yes,bitcoin is a good investment to have and it will give everyone a profit and with the coming halving there is a much price increase that will be happening.
money in the bank will only reduce your money every month for administrative costs in each bank. it would be better if you invest your money in bitcoin
your money will not be reduced even you can get a profit from rising prices

Im neutral with that yes inviting bitcoin is very good cause we can earn more and it has many benifits and opportunities but at the same point bitcoin is anonymous high chance of losing money by scam and hacks. And i dont think ur money will decrease if u put it on. Bank no businessman will put their money in banks if they know it will decrease. I think it wilk increase a little annually.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.

Yes,bitcoin is a good investment to have and it will give everyone a profit and with the coming halving there is a much price increase that will be happening.
money in the bank will only reduce your money every month for administrative costs in each bank. it would be better if you invest your money in bitcoin
your money will not be reduced even you can get a profit from rising prices
Activity: 406
Invest in real estate is safer than bitcoin. And more steady if you choose correct one

I laughed hard when I read this post. You know what, everything will be alright if you choose the right one however the problem lies with how could you choose the right one if you dont even know the future? Which is why every investment comes with a risk or it wouldnt be called as an investment
yeah all investments have risk dude I cannot mention that the greatest risk is in bitcoin or real estate. which determines the best was his your own reckoning. but my opinion is the real estate investment is You require substantial or big capital and you have to wait a long time to get big profit

I think invest on real estate, a house and a apartment is really good investment for long-term imo. And i agree with him that invest on resl estate is more safer than bitcoin. Because in my country, every year the price of real estate is always increase.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Better You can earn interest by putting money in a savings account, but savings accounts generally earn a lower return than investments.

Savings account is no good. It is just meant for temporary storage of money but not investment. If you choose savings account, you will lose to inflation rate. The main point of investments is to defeat inflation or make your money grow faster than the price of commodities hikes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Invest in real estate is safer than bitcoin. And more steady if you choose correct one

I laughed hard when I read this post. You know what, everything will be alright if you choose the right one however the problem lies with how could you choose the right one if you dont even know the future? Which is why every investment comes with a risk or it wouldnt be called as an investment
yeah all investments have risk dude I cannot mention that the greatest risk is in bitcoin or real estate. which determines the best was his your own reckoning. but my opinion is the real estate investment is You require substantial or big capital and you have to wait a long time to get big profit

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1032
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Where do you get this logic from? Your logic is broken as the price could only not increase but decrease as well. With this hype, people will start buying however at one point people will keep on selling therefore the price could decrease and even got lower than what you are expecting for it
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Save and invest. If you save at a bank profit will be annually. If you save through bitcoin profits will be there any minute. You just need to keep track of the movement. Take the profit from your investment then save that in your piggy bank.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 294

invest at bitcoin is best method for growing our money at safe place, the unpredictable price it's a sense of each investment place.
for me invest in bitcoin is lke in vest at gold.
yes you're right.
the unpredictable price is good for investment. but it is nice if the price goes up. but not bad either if the price drops, you can buy BTC if down and wait until the price goes up again.  Cool
Activity: 644

Better You can earn interest by putting money in a savings account, but savings accounts generally earn a lower return than investments.
Activity: 672

invest at bitcoin is best method for growing our money at safe place, the unpredictable price it's a sense of each investment place.
for me invest in bitcoin is lke in vest at gold.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
Activity: 532
Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving

Yep. I am only holding my coins at this point. I'm not trading them or invest them in something. I know this way my coin count will not be increased, but I am happy to see that the USD value will go up throughout the years. And yes, of course I will secure some profit once the price is high enough.
I thought while waiting halving come you can make shortterm investments. holding will not give any advantage if the price does not rise. so it's good if you do something to foster bitcoin rather than simply waiting for prices to rise and the number of your bitcoin not increased. certainly better investment which can increase the amount of your bitcoin right?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Save the money you have but invest with it wisely.
You are talking about saving money on a bitcoin site is kind of a weird question to ask because people use money to buy bitcoin  Cheesy
Jump to: