Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 532. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
Its very good to invest these days because of the future that the bitcoin has,  it has a very good future a head in my opinion.
I think saving can also be good so why should you not just do both right it would be good, you never know what will happen with the bitcoin itself.

Agree, as we know that bitcoin prices keeps on rising its better to invest. Even if you let it stay on your wallet,bitcoin will possibly increased its value as  after this halving period as most people have predicted.it can be also considered as an investment.
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Its very good to invest these days because of the future that the bitcoin has,  it has a very good future a head in my opinion.
I think saving can also be good so why should you not just do both right it would be good, you never know what will happen with the bitcoin itself.

Yep, on an economic point of view. Both of this 2 are basic necessities. Everyone should have with them a savings account and i heard it should amount to three months of your daily living costs. That way you would pretty much be ready for anything unanticipated that comes along. And the investments, this too is also considered as a major need otherwise inflation and prices increase would just eat up all the funds you have.
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
I chose both (bitcoin save and invest). I can not put all eggs in one bed

and don't invest all of your money at bitcoin, better you save half at fiat currency or maybe you can buying pisychal gold or diamond..?

im save some amount permonth at my local bank.
If you are doing both it is good, saving money is always good because you wont lose money with it and that is also good for later in the future for you as a back up.
Investing is nice so you can make later more money with it otherwise you dont have some earnings and that is not that best.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Forza Roma
Its very good to invest these days because of the future that the bitcoin has,  it has a very good future a head in my opinion.
Activity: 406
I had been confused about the trading thing,i conside trading a high investment risk.Anyway with both options we can get extra money ,but investment usually brings betters results.

Most of the time people choose to invest over something profitable which people are sure that it has a high chance to bring you profit however trading is different as the chance to get profit or even lose everything you got is nearly at 50%. Therefore investment and trading is a different thing
Investment and trading are two completely different things. But I am not sure when you trade once a month are you doing investment or not!

it doesn't matter at all. whatever it's called, just keep doing it. it's not saving money anyway. with what you are doing, see what rule it follows, what rule you use that work, trading's or investment's laws, you can realize what it is.
Activity: 245
I would love to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment as I don't see any other better product then bitcoin to invest my money, I am saving few and investing more.

Everyone are keen in investing, but before investing find the proper site and move forward with your hardly earned bitcoins. Only then its a good investment.

Yeah there are many ponzi sites around that can scam you and run away with your bicoins, so you need to do a great research before investing your bitcoin.

yeah i agree with you friend but I want to give you some advise from is better to save money or invest first search good way in bitcoin which way is good for earn money and after you can invest money in bitcoin and some time after  you can take more profit with bitcon
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try

and don't invest all of your money at bitcoin, better you save half at fiat currency or maybe you can buying pisychal gold or diamond..?

im save some amount permonth at my local bank.
Activity: 546
Activity: 994
Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.
its little bit confuse to invest in bitcoin to waiting for bitcoin halving,in one side we dont know exactly what will happen on bitcoin price after halving,and in other side if bitcoin price raise on halving,and our bitcoin still on investement,its too risky. the better wa is earn bitcoin as much as you can.

Well sure it is speculation but right now i feel it is my best investment looking toward it long term. Sure the halving may not bring any big 'rise' but we all know what bitcoin is and how big it can grow. So look futher and you know the investment is risky but yet profitable.

You are right but which invest is not risky right so that does not matter at all, every investment is risky and can collapse soon or later in my opinion.
For now a investment in the bitcoin is good due to the fact the bitcoin has a great future a head this year with the halving, and finally people are investing in the bitcoin again and new people finally believe in the bitcoin itself.
Its now really the time to just invest in the bitcoin itself!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
actually do not need a special research to see such investment ponzi or not. if they give a promise to double bitocin in a short time certainly it was a ponzi
but anyway you can still profitable investment ponzi?

Ponzis are not investment and you can get profit in ponzi if you are getting into it faster than anyone else assuming that the ponzis are still running however it is pretty much the same as gambling therefore instead of stealing someone's retire funds up you have better chance in getting "profit" through gambling all alone
Activity: 476
Well people just wanna know about the halving these days,sure holding bitcoins and keep collecting or buying more will allow anyone in the future to get their return,just by saving the bitcoins,last year 200 dollars this year already 420 dollars soo for those who hadnt sold or invested has doubled their investments at the moment.

Exactly, I bought at $220 and I have already doubled my investments, but I am a bit greedy and that is the reason I am not selling and holding at a moment, I will sell only when it crosses $500 mark.

Well soo this something that we werent able to do if our saving were at bank,atleast i dont know no one that made a 2x from a saving since you bought and hold the bitcoins on that time.I had bought some at 250dollars but i invested money i needed soo i had been forced to exchange it once again,at the 300 dollars,fast cash.This shows one thing saving at bitcoin may be better then any other way,the question is hold and for how long,you made your goal,to let the coins fly but others may keep the coins even with the potencial income.
Activity: 1190
I would love to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment as I don't see any other better product then bitcoin to invest my money, I am saving few and investing more.

Everyone are keen in investing, but before investing find the proper site and move forward with your hardly earned bitcoins. Only then its a good investment.

Yeah there are many ponzi sites around that can scam you and run away with your bicoins, so you need to do a great research before investing your bitcoin.
actually do not need a special research to see such investment ponzi or not. if they give a promise to double bitocin in a short time certainly it was a ponzi
but anyway you can still profitable investment ponzi?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Well people just wanna know about the halving these days,sure holding bitcoins and keep collecting or buying more will allow anyone in the future to get their return,just by saving the bitcoins,last year 200 dollars this year already 420 dollars soo for those who hadnt sold or invested has doubled their investments at the moment.

Exactly, I bought at $220 and I have already doubled my investments, but I am a bit greedy and that is the reason I am not selling and holding at a moment, I will sell only when it crosses $500 mark.
Activity: 560
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving

Yep. I am only holding my coins at this point. I'm not trading them or invest them in something. I know this way my coin count will not be increased, but I am happy to see that the USD value will go up throughout the years. And yes, of course I will secure some profit once the price is high enough.
I thought while waiting halving come you can make shortterm investments. holding will not give any advantage if the price does not rise. so it's good if you do something to foster bitcoin rather than simply waiting for prices to rise and the number of your bitcoin not increased. certainly better investment which can increase the amount of your bitcoin right?
You are right, earning with halving is only a one time earning after a large period of wait, so why not learn some other way to earn with bitcoin, why not we start some online or offline business.we only to have some amount for halving.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I had been confused about the trading thing,i conside trading a high investment risk.Anyway with both options we can get extra money ,but investment usually brings betters results.

Most of the time people choose to invest over something profitable which people are sure that it has a high chance to bring you profit however trading is different as the chance to get profit or even lose everything you got is nearly at 50%. Therefore investment and trading is a different thing
Investment and trading are two completely different things. But I am not sure when you trade once a month are you doing investment or not!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

yeah that's true, while you gamble or make bet or play pinto games you have to be very careful. Scammers are more there and you can lose your coins at any time.
Activity: 434

Most of the stuff on the forum pretty much.

Unless they been around here more then a 2 year period thats the only time I`d give it a shot, if not I wouldnt give anything a shot. Its so sketch as fuk.
Activity: 952

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Jump to: