Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 536. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 501
The inflation rate shrinks the amount of good you can buy with your saved money.
Interest don't compensate that process anymore.
So go and invest wisely.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I'm investing these days because the profit you can make with investing is much higher than just saving money.
Because of the staggering bitcoin there is a lot of profit you can make again and again if you have a bit of luck also.
LOL of course you will more profitable to invest rather than save. no profit can you get from saving money dude\
but has the disadvantage that the investment is likely to lose so be careful with it
It is good to investing now around this time in Bitcoin, because you can see that the value is not even rising so that is quite good to make an investment, but it can also be risky.
With saving money you cant earn some money so that will be not good, it will be nice to make an investment and that we all can have some profit with it, that should be nice.
Activity: 476
I'm investing these days because the profit you can make with investing is much higher than just saving money.
Because of the staggering bitcoin there is a lot of profit you can make again and again if you have a bit of luck also.
LOL of course you will more profitable to invest rather than save. no profit can you get from saving money dude\
but has the disadvantage that the investment is likely to lose so be careful with it
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!

You are definitely not trying to grow your money because that is a very stupid things to do. People will stop working to get money and let investment do what its worth when they are over 50 of ages therefore if you do what you have sugggested then probably you will have nothing at all by the age of 50

That's true, if we are into investment it doesn't mean we should stop working...There is no progress in that way when we stop working when we have investment.. The right thing to do is to work hard while we still can and save something for the future, then think about where you achieve the best and invest in it in a form of business..
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I say this must be balanced for both. some of the money we must invested to continue to grow our money.

You are definitely not trying to grow your money because that is a very stupid things to do. People will stop working to get money and let investment do what its worth when they are over 50 of ages therefore if you do what you have sugggested then probably you will have nothing at all by the age of 50
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
I say this must be balanced for both. some of the money we must invested to continue to grow our money.

Your right with that its good to save it and wait for the price will go up and rise it is the safest and 0 percent u wi not scam but its better to invest it so it can multiply easily and choose what program u wish to join do some research so u can invest in good so u can make sure you can earn not to be scam victim
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I know that invest can make money much more faster than save it. but not every people can take the risk so we cannot say what is better, One that better for you maybe it will not better for other.

Everything is depend on the situation.

If you can take the risk, invest can make you profit or loss.
But if you cant take the risk, saving is absolutely no risk and have small interest.

PS.
Always remember never invest more than you afford to lose.

Happy investment

for me affrod is important thing, it's can control our money, our profit also our lose.
without it we will lose each day or we will think abnormal rate to sell our bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I know that invest can make money much more faster than save it. but not every people can take the risk so we cannot say what is better, One that better for you maybe it will not better for other.

But if you cant take the risk, saving is absolutely no risk and have small interest.

PS.

Happy investment
Well, all actions will certainly there is good and bad. if you really want menghaslkan money, the investment is a good thing, because it can make your finances grew from the need to be saved, but you also have to take risks if one day something happens that you do not want. but if you want to be safe, it may be better keep your money
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Yeah saving money through a bank takes a lot of time than investing it here. Not just bitcoin though there are many there that accepts investments like oil or gold. There is just really something special with bitcoin that is why we are here.
Technically speaking, it is far better to invest your money than it is to just save it. You can earn more money and outpace inflation with the typical ROIs on most investments, and it is part of the reason the stock market was such a good place for holding money.

Now, these days, it is probably better to just save your money, since investments are very volatile and somewhat unpredictable.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

PS.

Happy investment
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Yeah saving money through a bank takes a lot of time than investing it here. Not just bitcoin though there are many there that accepts investments like oil or gold. There is just really something special with bitcoin that is why we are here.
Activity: 413
Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving

Yep. I am only holding my coins at this point. I'm not trading them or invest them in something. I know this way my coin count will not be increased, but I am happy to see that the USD value will go up throughout the years. And yes, of course I will secure some profit once the price is high enough.

its debatable, but im sure the overall long term you`ll be positive.

but the price wars with being mutal or staying the same seems like every 6 years just looking from what it takes minimum.

the price wars is normal, this is make trader interesting to gowing his money Roll Eyes
some people like higher spread and higher risk to get higher profit
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

The risk of losing everything is higher than saving as well and it is working for both of this ways, if you only expect that you will get profit from investing then you are definitely wrong about this. Try to look on the other sides that it could make you lose money as well otherwise you wont be able to take a bigger risk for bigger profit
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving

Yep. I am only holding my coins at this point. I'm not trading them or invest them in something. I know this way my coin count will not be increased, but I am happy to see that the USD value will go up throughout the years. And yes, of course I will secure some profit once the price is high enough.

its debatable, but im sure the overall long term you`ll be positive.

but the price wars with being mutal or staying the same seems like every 6 years just looking from what it takes minimum.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
It actually depends on which stage of your life you are in.

If you are in your 20s to 40s, you should be skewing more of your earnings into investments for the future.

If you are in your 40s above, perhaps more of your residual earnings moves into savings (in case you need to access it) and less into investments.  Hopefully, if you made savvy investments when younger, it will start paying off.  This skew keeps happening until you fully retire, then you will no longer be saving and drawing down on your earlier investments.

Today, you can use bitcoin to invest globally in real-world stocks/indexes e.g. Keza
You get to keep your bitcoin as bitcoin - and invest it to track real-world stocks/index investments.

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/
https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza
http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
Activity: 518
I think holding bitcoins is same as investment and it's really safe. If you don't know where hold your money bitcoin is one of the best places.

Invest in real estate is safer than bitcoin. And more steady if you choose correct one
agree for investment in real estate does not have fluctuations such in the price of bitcoin. so make real estate investments to be safe. but how about the profits dude?
of course I would side with bitcoin. fluctuations have give me a lot of profits
when you invest in real estate your profit come from the rental income, profits from the sale of the property.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Activity: 672

Investing and holding both is the best thing to do at a moment, as if you can buy some coins now then you will see higher price at the time of halving so you can sell at that time.
Jump to: