Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 537. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I don't know a lot about real moey (LOL) but I think you should invest it. But be careful.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving

How come you will increase the quantity of your coins if you will just go on holding?

Make some holding if you feel the pre-halving effect is coming. You can do profits while halving approaches. It's not a quick increase so still you won't missed the train.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Holding the bitcoins in this period is better than investing it because i think the price will increase after the halving
Activity: 742
The best idea is to invest a part of your coins and hold the remaining part so you can earn in more than way easily. Holding could be profitable method, and also investing is needed sometimes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Well i dont know if i can save some money and be able to invest i would be doing such but as i pretend to invest i cant invest soo im saving.
yes this is very good idea dude!
ill try it  Cool
Activity: 575
I think holding bitcoins is same as investment and it's really safe. If you don't know where hold your money bitcoin is one of the best places.

True, as there are a lot of people who have some big amount of money and they do not know much about investment and any business to start, so now with bitcoin they can earn with their money. They just need to convert their currency from their local to the virtual, which is bitcoin, and it is their investment. Their money will grow and with that when they try to search on internet about trade with bitcoin then they will earn more better and they will know better that ho to secure their money in any situation.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I'm investing everything I have!
It's obviously a good idea *, but the main point is to withdraw some profits from time to time! Because as long as you have "investments" you have no real money!

That's true, you need to separate your profit from your investment...just leave your investment as it is and put your profit into something else or you can save it just to make sure that it is now becoming a real money...

Have fun with profits and keep your investment intact, that will give you best satisfaction level of earning profits on your invesments as you can also invest your profit somewhere else.

Activity: 266
It's obviously a good idea *, but the main point is to withdraw some profits from time to time! Because as long as you have "investments" you have no real money!

That's true, you need to separate your profit from your investment...just leave your investment as it is and put your profit into something else or you can save it just to make sure that it is now becoming a real money...

Activity: 462
Activity: 350
I think holding bitcoins is same as investment and it's really safe. If you don't know where hold your money bitcoin is one of the best places.

Invest in real estate is safer than bitcoin. And more steady if you choose correct one
agree for investment in real estate does not have fluctuations such in the price of bitcoin. so make real estate investments to be safe. but how about the profits dude?
of course I would side with bitcoin. fluctuations have give me a lot of profits
On this moment it will be better if you are saving money, there is also a possibility that you can make an investment but that is quite risky because it is not even rising.
Many people think that the value of Bitcoin will not even rise after the halving so that is bad.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Invest in real estate is safer than bitcoin. And more steady if you choose correct one
agree for investment in real estate does not have fluctuations such in the price of bitcoin. so make real estate investments to be safe. but how about the profits dude?

In your side, fluctuations give you lots of profits because first of all you don't have any real estate investments. Based on your post you are not really aware of the real estate investment and just questioned him the profits.

And for the profits, ok since when you take advantage of the price fluctuations? Real estate investment can make up to a BTC50 in just one round. Take note, that is only a commission. How about for the owner?

But in general, real estate investments needs bigger capital. A big capital that is not a joke and good management of course. If you can't afford it, go on in the cicluation of bitcoin thru exchanges and take advantage every price fluctuates to earn profits.
Activity: 658

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Money to invest, as banks are not very profitable option!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

I laughed hard when I read this post. You know what, everything will be alright if you choose the right one however the problem lies with how could you choose the right one if you dont even know the future? Which is why every investment comes with a risk or it wouldnt be called as an investment
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Nothing is really safe lol.

If you paid for bitcoin youre just like the rest of us, at a possible price loss risk.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

Holding Bitcoins is indeed the safest form of investing as you hold the coins in cold storage.

It's probably not the most interesting investment for people as they find just holding the coins without using them to be very boring.

That's why these people are looking into lending, cloud mining, trading, and all things that comes after that.
Activity: 476
Well i dont know if i can save some money and be able to invest i would be doing such but as i pretend to invest i cant invest soo im saving.
Activity: 854
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
If I would be having enough capital then I would invest my money in real estate as I am sure that price will be higher in future and I can earn best returns on my investment.

Even if you dont have enough for now you can always start with smaller things. As far as I know the capital needed for real estate investment is actually different according to the number of square feet of lands you are going to invest in therefore you can always start with smaller square feet rather than bursting it all out at once
Jump to: