Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 529. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Invest some of it just not to much.
always best to minimize risk just wait for the good opportunity's to become apparent.
just don't risk more then you can afford to lose
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
If you want to help increase the value of bitcoin, save it. If you want to profit, invest it

you ca help bitcoin value with buying it, as more as you can, the trading volume also make people interesting to use btcoin, to invest at bitcoin
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
If you want to help increase the value of bitcoin, save it. If you want to profit, invest it

Yes saving and investing in bitcoin would be more profitable in future, you need to put your income on regular basis in bitcoin as if price goes higher then you can earn huge profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 197
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

if you talk about bitcoins saving, then if you will save bitcoins in your wallet because it needs no work, just put your bitcoins into wallet and keep them for some time, their price will rise

and with investing, it is pretty easy too, just it is more risky than saving bitcoins but alsowill give you more profit and you will get profit each week or month
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
it is why i propose investments for free...so if it collapse you have only lost few seconds...

You are probably 15 and you need to start growing up and realize that this is a cruel world where nothing is free. If you wants to talk about real investment then you are free to join the discussion otherwise I do think that you should step away from this disscussion as I can totally tells that you think ponzis = investment
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I do both.
Half of my money goes to investments, and rest of my money is for savings.
This way I feel it's the best for me.

That's a pretty nice decision to deal with your money IMO. In case you lose with your investments you'll have your saving at least. I personally never invest because I'm afraid with my luck I'll choose the wrong company to invest in.

Yes we should always be careful with our money on when and who to invest it with as we all know that there are many scam sites out there,i too doesnt invest much and only put a few amounts into trading to try it out.

Yeah if any site promises that they will multiply your coins in few hours, then just stay away from it as its surely gonna be ponzi.
Indeed, but I think investing in websites is just not smart at all because the fact is that the bitcoin itself can let you make profit.
Most of this websites where you are investing in are or gonna collapse or just go down and run away with your money.

it is why i propose investments for free...so if it collapse you have only lost few seconds...
But...tell me where the interest is that the site collapses?
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
I do both.

That's a pretty nice decision to deal with your money IMO. In case you lose with your investments you'll have your saving at least. I personally never invest because I'm afraid with my luck I'll choose the wrong company to invest in.

Yes we should always be careful with our money on when and who to invest it with as we all know that there are many scam sites out there,i too doesnt invest much and only put a few amounts into trading to try it out.

Yeah if any site promises that they will multiply your coins in few hours, then just stay away from it as its surely gonna be ponzi.
Indeed, but I think investing in websites is just not smart at all because the fact is that the bitcoin itself can let you make profit.
Most of this websites where you are investing in are or gonna collapse or just go down and run away with your money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I do both.

Activity: 168
I do both.

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
I do both.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
It is much better if both we do , investing and saving money ,but make sure that when investing on anything it must be a legit ,many of invrstments are scam be wise and smart then what we earn we must save .so we do now both of it.invest save invest save.continously.

Yeah choosing both will give enough profit for us and this is a wise decision to do when it comes to investing and saving,saving what you earn and invest half your earnings will be good for your future.

Indeed, both is much better because the fact is that the bitcoin is good to make profit but with saving its also good and also less more risky than investing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin still has a insecure future of course.

It's much better to spread it out. 60% savings and 40% investments is a good ratio and kinda safe since you will always have money in your savings account when your investment turns out to be a bad one.
Activity: 714
It is much better if both we do , investing and saving money ,but make sure that when investing on anything it must be a legit ,many of invrstments are scam be wise and smart then what we earn we must save .so we do now both of it.invest save invest save.continously.

Yeah choosing both will give enough profit for us and this is a wise decision to do when it comes to investing and saving,saving what you earn and invest half your earnings will be good for your future.

Indeed, both is much better because the fact is that the bitcoin is good to make profit but with saving its also good and also less more risky than investing in the bitcoin because the bitcoin still has a insecure future of course.

Both is good but if you have to make one choice I would take the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a good future a head plus its also more profitable than saving without any doubts.
I think the bitcoin has such a good future because of the upcoming things its better to go full invest in the bitcoin.
Activity: 462

Activity: 168

Activity: 658
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
The best thing that you can do now is to make some investment, with investments you can make some huge profit with it later and so you will have more money for yourself later and that will be nice for you.
But with saving money you will not lose any money and it can be good for later, so both together are the best to do.
klf
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
saving money is also kind of investment - to fiat itself. so your question doesn't makes so much sense:(

i think he want to say, wich is better betwen  saving money at bank and spend it his money to buying something (gold, bitcoin etc.) for investment.

but saving money itself is like you investing your money at your country.

But I think you understood saving meaning wrongly. Saving money may help you when you need of money but it will not grow your money. Only in some countries, bank FD's will get some % interest but you need to consider inflation means over the time your savings value may go down. So you need to find a ways to increase your money either investing in any good products like gold or bitcoins or property.
Activity: 413
saving money is also kind of investment - to fiat itself. so your question doesn't makes so much sense:(

i think he want to say, wich is better betwen  saving money at bank and spend it his money to buying something (gold, bitcoin etc.) for investment.

but saving money itself is like you investing your money at your country.
Activity: 714
SkyFall
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
It is definitely allot saver to save your money because you know that you can't lose that amount of money. With investing you are not sure if you will make a profit because you can lose all your money.   
Jump to: