Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 533. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I would love to invest my money in bitcoin at a moment as I don't see any other better product then bitcoin to invest my money, I am saving few and investing more.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Don't lose all of your money, save some and invest some. If you invest all of it, and the investment site collapsed and you didn't even receive your ROI you lose. Play safe always.  Wink

To place safe, invest in different investment sites and not only on a single item like bitcoin. There other investments you can try like mutual fund, stocks or real estates. If you place your investments on different vehicle, even if one investment collapse, the others can save your finances. And do your research before placing your money in any investments.
Yeah and there are few investment sites that are legitimate and can be trusted. And also, if you are gambling and you invest a lot, don't bet higher and don't let greediness destroy you.

Actually gambling is really good for investment if you not greedy and know when to stop. But don't invest all your money, you need spare your money also for saving. Because maybe someday you need it for emergency things.

Unless you have money in the house, I do not consider gambling as an investment. Playing poker, dice or any gambling games are places where you can lose money not make them. I agree with your second point. Invest some and save some. You can never know when you will have unplanned expenses.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hire me for your campaign management.
Actually gambling is really good for investment if you not greedy and know when to stop. But don't invest all your money, you need spare your money also for saving. Because maybe someday you need it for emergency things.

Gambling is not an investment because you will always lose in the long term while incestment suppose to make you some money in the long term therefore it is different. Please stop spreading incorrect things because this is definitely means that you dont even know the difference between that two things.

gambling is only luck, no investment, no skill, no trik, just luck . you can win 10btc in 1hours but you can lose all of your money at 1 roll.

But there are also some gambling games available, where we do not need just luck, but there require some skills, knowledge, and past experience with that games, I mean those are the games like betting on sports.
Activity: 490
Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.
yeah invest in bitcoin seemed good to grow your money You do not need to fear and anxiety. many people have invested their money in bitcoin. and they do it in the short term when prices go up they immediately sell them. I think you can do this. let alone halving will come soon. it will definitely give a big profit
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

Gambling is not an investment because you will always lose in the long term while incestment suppose to make you some money in the long term therefore it is different. Please stop spreading incorrect things because this is definitely means that you dont even know the difference between that two things.

gambling is only luck, no investment, no skill, no trik, just luck . you can win 10btc in 1hours but you can lose all of your money at 1 roll.

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Don't lose all of your money, save some and invest some. If you invest all of it, and the investment site collapsed and you didn't even receive your ROI you lose. Play safe always.  Wink

To place safe, invest in different investment sites and not only on a single item like bitcoin. There other investments you can try like mutual fund, stocks or real estates. If you place your investments on different vehicle, even if one investment collapse, the others can save your finances. And do your research before placing your money in any investments.
Yeah and there are few investment sites that are legitimate and can be trusted. And also, if you are gambling and you invest a lot, don't bet higher and don't let greediness destroy you.

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

agree it, we must choose both of them, we never know about future, bitoin can survive and can fail, everything can happen.

if we save some money we can buy back more bitcoin if bitcoin price fail :: )
Activity: 882
Merit: 303

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

Activity: 672
There are severals who regrets to not being part of bitcoin,and others to be part on the wrong moment,the thing is in our life risk must be considered as the results can justifie the risk.

each way have risk, highest risk highest profit.
we can succes if we take risk and we won with huge profit.

i think bitcoin is best place to save and invest our money
Activity: 882
Merit: 303
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
Overall I think investing in the bitcoin is much better because there is a good chance that the bitcoin is gonna rise this year with large numbers.
This will rise because of the halving, so investing is good, although its unpredictable what is really gonna happen it will most likely rise.
its little bit confuse to invest in bitcoin to waiting for bitcoin halving,in one side we dont know exactly what will happen on bitcoin price after halving,and in other side if bitcoin price raise on halving,and our bitcoin still on investement,its too risky. the better wa is earn bitcoin as much as you can.

Well sure it is speculation but right now i feel it is my best investment looking toward it long term. Sure the halving may not bring any big 'rise' but we all know what bitcoin is and how big it can grow. So look futher and you know the investment is risky but yet profitable.

It is also good to consider the sentiments of the people in making a good investment. Right now, majority of the people are for a positive increase of bitcoin price after the halving. The trust in it is high so probably the price will go up in the coming months. So if your going to invest in bitcoin, now it he right time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There are severals who regrets to not being part of bitcoin,and others to be part on the wrong moment,the thing is in our life risk must be considered as the results can justifie the risk.
Activity: 798
its little bit confuse to invest in bitcoin to waiting for bitcoin halving,in one side we dont know exactly what will happen on bitcoin price after halving,and in other side if bitcoin price raise on halving,and our bitcoin still on investement,its too risky. the better wa is earn bitcoin as much as you can.

Well sure it is speculation but right now i feel it is my best investment looking toward it long term. Sure the halving may not bring any big 'rise' but we all know what bitcoin is and how big it can grow. So look futher and you know the investment is risky but yet profitable.
Yeah investment is always risky but can be the best in future if it goes in the right direction, and if you want to earn more then you should take that risk as you will not get everything ready on your table.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma

Activity: 560

Well after the halving bitcoin should readjust its value accordingly the changes into the mining rewards,but what may happen at the halving may be a drop in the price or a up ,people are making pressure and hoping it brings a boost up to some sell their coins and take instant profit,but the cenario may be other.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Its safe to assume with the majority on are leaning for the price to go up.

So I have the same feeling as well, but not as much everyone assume it would be. Thats just my take, but I can be wrong and it can go drastically like people hope.
Activity: 518
Activity: 840
yeah anything can happen, but anything needs a reason to happen. it is not like you are going to wake up someday and see a big price change out of nowhere.

We have seen that happened once so there is no reason to think that it wont happen for the second time. The problem is that the marketcap of bitcoin is still small therefore someone with huge amount of money could always manipulate it to the extreme . Thats the problem in investing bitcoin, the price fluctuation is definitely wavy
Jump to: