Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 540. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
BetcoinRakeback.com
Saving money is always beneficial in the long run as you have something to fall back on when times are tough. I am referring to a rainy day fund. For those that have not heard of this before, then they don't have any savings. It is the smart thing to do, but that is with money.
Concerning bitcoin, it is a different story that I can not discuss about, since I don't have any to save in the first place.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Honestly better to invest cause holding will not give you a profit so it's a bad choise for people who want to get money.

Holding can give you profits mate, if you sell now then you will not get benefitted but if you hold and sell in future when price climbs then you can surely earn good money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Honestly better to invest cause holding will not give you a profit so it's a bad choise for people who want to get money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
By this time investing is better due to the price and the events that are coming this year, the halving is a very good event because it will let the price rice without any doubts for sure.
Its just a matter of time before the uᴉoɔʇᴉq is gonna rise so investing right now is the best thing you can do right now.

Yes investing is really good to do now with the event that is going to happen,we can still continue to trade but we should stop it when the halving is a day ahead so that we can profit more.
Activity: 448
By this time investing is better due to the price and the events that are coming this year, the halving is a very good event because it will let the price rice without any doubts for sure.
Its just a matter of time before the bitcoin is gonna rise so investing right now is the best thing you can do right now.
Activity: 840
From savings Invest ,then when it gains already a profit save it , contunue investments make money roll ,same process aave the profits , i think that the better idea you both go for a win win situation.

This is a hilarious post to read, If you think life will be so easy then try to do it before suggesting people to do it. Life is more complicated then what you have just wrote, no one can really invest what he is saving for because you wont get anything from saving and in fact you are losing whatever you are saving
Activity: 868
Investing is much better right now, if you look at the price at the moment its pretty low and the price is nice to buy right now.
Buying your moondollars right now(investing) could deliver you a lot of profit on a short term, with a short term I mean in a couple months when the halving has been done.
There is a good chance the uᴉoɔʇᴉq will let the uᴉoɔʇᴉq rise to a high amount.

Yeah bitcoin price is stuck now and its not rising at a moment but we will be seeing higher price in next couple of months when halving occurs.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Investing is much better right now, if you look at the price at the moment its pretty low and the price is nice to buy right now.
Buying your bitcoins right now(investing) could deliver you a lot of profit on a short term, with a short term I mean in a couple months when the halving has been done.
There is a good chance the bitcoin will let the bitcoin rise to a high amount.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Invest money and saving it is the best option.

Invest to grow your money.

And save to grow your savings.

This activity really needs each other so it's pretty obvious that we must to do both.

Yes and make sense. Smiley

Without investing your money won't grow and it will affect your savings too.

But you know if you have a stable job or any decent source of income, you can try saving even without engaging to the actual risk of investing money.
Activity: 476
Well savings usually to get or make good results you will need huge ammounts,with investment you can easy make 25% of the savings ammount and be able to get a good profit,the thing is to make both invest on the future with saving and invest daily,several opportunities coming.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
From savings Invest ,then when it gains already a profit save it , contunue investments make money roll ,same process aave the profits , i think that the better idea you both go for a win win situation.

From saving investing is requires lot of time else a big capital to make a investment from which the interest can be used towards the saving. But with such efforts a limited earning can be made.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Yes it is really a win win situation if you will be investing what you are profiting,this is a good idea to earn more money.
Activity: 350
Activity: 697
Merit: 253
Invest money and saving it is the best option.

Invest to grow your money.

And save to grow your savings.

This activity really needs each other so it's pretty obvious that we must to do both.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
It is better to save money than to invest it. because there  is no assurance that your money will grow if you invest it. you might earn but its hard if you lose. so better save it.
investment risk losing sizeable but you have passive income from investments that you can make as an extra income. but if you have a job and a steady income better store it dude
that's the most excellent choice for you. you might become rich if it continues keep collecting and saving
Activity: 294
It is better to save money than to invest it. because there  is no assurance that your money will grow if you invest it. you might earn but its hard if you lose. so better save it.
and there's no assurance that your investment will grow.
there is a time that the investment will fall. just be brave dude  Grin
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

If you don't trust, you will not earn..it's like gambling.. you have to try it in order to win...keeping your money is good if you have a source of income to survive a living for a day, but if you are not working and relying on your savings, better invest it to make sure that it is growing and could sustain...
Activity: 406
It is better to invest money.
In my opinion saving money is something like wasting money or reducing money.
Investments are always profitable.
I don't think saving is something that throwing money away Lol you're free to do anything with uᴉoɔʇᴉq
if you think the store just throwing money away and reducing money. What about those who only hold uᴉoɔʇᴉq?

Indeed, I even think both is much better because the bitcoin has such a good future fully invest can also be good but it also has more risks of course.
Overall the chance is that the bitcoin can also collapse so keep that mind for in the future when you are investing in it.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Activity: 518
It is better to invest money.
In my opinion saving money is something like wasting money or reducing money.
Investments are always profitable.
I don't think saving is something that throwing money away Lol you're free to do anything with uᴉoɔʇᴉq
if you think the store just throwing money away and reducing money. What about those who only hold uᴉoɔʇᴉq?
Jump to: