Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 586. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 10, 2016, 12:51:48 PM
No it's wiser to do both. By performing saving, yes you have a sure money saved here but how come they will increase their quantity if you do saving only.

There is no way that you can focus on doing both, choose 1 wisely and focus on doing that otherwise it will not be as succesful as doing one of it. Both have pros and cons which contradict each other, so people need to think clearly on wether to choose which one of it since there is no way you can save while invest
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
February 10, 2016, 08:07:52 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I think its not better to save money in bank because The problem with a savings account is that when you put your money in there, it is just sitting and not growing much. The interest rates that banks are offering are pathetic, and since they are not loaning money out to people they aren't making any money, and if they aren't making any money off of your money then they aren't going to give you any in return. Although purchasing gold isn't going to give you and instantly high turn around price to sell it at, it is a steady investment that is going to continue to grow.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 10, 2016, 06:59:46 AM
I think it is wiser to start saving. Because I think the fact is not so smart to invest.

Because you may therefore lose money.

If you are going to save then you just get right money.

No it's wiser to do both. By performing saving, yes you have a sure money saved here but how come they will increase their quantity if you do saving only.

By investing you will help your savings to saved more money and increase their quantity.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 10, 2016, 05:15:24 AM
I think its best to invest now and cash out later.
Also if you long term invest your bitcoin will rise at the end.

I think its good to invest because the price is low and the future is good.
Activity: 476
February 10, 2016, 05:01:21 AM
i will advice to invest if you want to earn some, there are different type of investment, based on your bankroll, and whit different % of risk.

Yeah, its good to invest, specially if you find a good investment site or a good investment program.. much better if it is local, so you know more about the program and the people who run it.. that way the percentage of risk is lower..

I think it is wiser to start saving. Because I think the fact is not so smart to invest.

Because you may therefore lose money.

If you are going to save then you just get right money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
February 10, 2016, 01:35:23 AM
savings will only take care of your basic expenses and will not be profitable in long run.

Saving is never profitable. Not in the short or even long run and thats a fact, the low interest rate is totally not worth it. You could get more in a year by putting your money in bitcoin, the price yearly has proven that it has been keep on rising so there is no more point to save your money in the bank, not to mention that bitcoin is more secure as well

Saving money will not make profit but saving bitcoin will make profit dude. Its due to halving and adoption among the business people.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 11:12:50 PM
savings will only take care of your basic expenses and will not be profitable in long run.

Saving is never profitable. Not in the short or even long run and thats a fact, the low interest rate is totally not worth it. You could get more in a year by putting your money in bitcoin, the price yearly has proven that it has been keep on rising so there is no more point to save your money in the bank, not to mention that bitcoin is more secure as well

That's true, invest money in bitcoins to have a good and safe future, as the price would be much higher in future, so if you invest today you can earn higher rate  of returns in the future for sure.

Thats not true at all, investment doesnt mean you will keep on getting the return that you wished for however it works for both way to earn money and to lose money. There is no such thing as easy money, if there is then people will have no need to work anymore and there wont be any poverty in the world
Activity: 784
February 09, 2016, 10:29:47 PM
I would rather go for saving, as alteast my money would be safe, as investment can proved to be wrong or bad decision in future, so I would play safe with my money and put into the bank and earn interest on it.
better to invest 50% of your total money at bitcoin
then you can save 50% of that , bitcoin is all about future im sure bitcoin is good for save and invest your money
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 09, 2016, 09:52:51 PM

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 09:52:10 PM
i will advice to invest if you want to earn some, there are different type of investment, based on your bankroll, and whit different % of risk.

Yeah, its good to invest, specially if you find a good investment site or a good investment program.. much better if it is local, so you know more about the program and the people who run it.. that way the percentage of risk is lower..

That's true but investments always involves risks, but that risk we can afford to take if want higher returns on our investments in future, savings will only take care of your basic expenses and will not be profitable in long run.

If you save your money in mutual funds, then it can give you good returns in future, it would be more than what bank pays you interest, So I would prefer to save my money in mutual funds that has guaranteed returns.
Activity: 287
February 09, 2016, 09:10:13 PM

That's true but investments always involves risks, but that risk we can afford to take if want higher returns on our investments in future, savings will only take care of your basic expenses and will not be profitable in long run.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 09:08:15 PM

Activity: 196
February 09, 2016, 07:55:25 PM
I would rather go for saving, as alteast my money would be safe, as investment can proved to be wrong or bad decision in future, so I would play safe with my money and put into the bank and earn interest on it.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
February 09, 2016, 07:29:58 PM
I think for me as European it's better to save some fiat for now as I think the Euro will hit $1.20 again within a few months. If the price of Bitcoin remains the same as now, you will get more Bitcoins for your money. In a very short time the Euro gained 4% against the dollar. I have no reason to complain.
Activity: 224
February 09, 2016, 07:20:37 PM
I think its better to invest for your future in the bitcoin.
The halving is also coming so the bitcoin market price will rise up.

Yeah invest your money into bitcoins at a moment, that is the best option available as bitcoin allows us to earn some huge profits in a quick time, which is not possible with other investment products like gold, real estates or stocks.
Activity: 546
February 09, 2016, 06:43:28 PM
I think its better to invest for your future in the bitcoin.
The halving is also coming so the bitcoin market price will rise up.
Activity: 210
February 09, 2016, 05:22:46 PM
Investing by far.

Just make sure to have a diverse portfolio incase one company does terrible one year then hopefully your other investments make up for the loss.

Yeah to have good better half I believe investment is the key, no doubt it is a risky business though to invest your money as investment doesn't guarantee you success or higher returns, you might also suffer loss from it.
Activity: 532
February 09, 2016, 11:54:47 AM
if only to save, you will not get anything. Your money will be eroded lower because the power of money is smaller and smaller. I recommend an investment, because the investment you will make a profit every time. the benefits you will get your money grow.
at least with the save. we don't have the risk of loss due because of scam, we can profit from holding and save with prices rising..
Activity: 434
February 09, 2016, 10:59:56 AM
I think it would be wiser if you save will save you money and going well. In fact it can invest quite go wrong and if it goes wrong then you lose all your money.
So it's better to start saving, I think.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 09, 2016, 09:22:55 AM
You talk about and talk about and talk about...
But i prefer test it:
it is why i have given different possibilities on my U2cloudmining game:
people can now:
invest (buy shares)...
claim shares for free...
sell shares...
re-invest from "next payout" balance...

So we can see what people prefer...
Jump to: