Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 587. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
February 09, 2016, 08:26:58 AM
If you invest in a company with bitcoin, as time goes on, the company is worth less and less in bitcoin terms. That is because  the bitcoin becomes more valuable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
February 09, 2016, 04:19:34 AM
i will advice to invest if you want to earn some, there are different type of investment, based on your bankroll, and whit different % of risk.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 09, 2016, 12:58:44 AM
Money is somebody's debt!
So if you holding you have debt in pocket, rather invest.

Yeah that is true, if our coins gets stagnant, it won't be there and won't have a change in value, its either go up or down, so atleast in investment, you gotta try and make profit from your money.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 08, 2016, 10:04:08 PM
To save any fiat you must invest it somehow.

Fiat currencies constantly depreciating and average bank interest rates on savings accounts roughly 1% annually are major reasons why investing is saving and saving is losing.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
February 08, 2016, 09:52:49 PM
Right now our bitcoin circulation are coming from the scammers who took the money that we are all willing to lose and they dump it in the market.

Yeah, some of it does come from different areas.

But not all bitcoin circulation is just scammers. You have consider all the VC money that funds the bitcoin services as well.

Besides the point, its best to save money then to invest overall since most will turn out to be a horrible experience for most - due to lack of homework on specific investments or trusting too much on someone.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 08, 2016, 05:21:38 PM
Money is somebody's debt!
So if you holding you have debt in pocket, rather invest.
February 08, 2016, 04:36:34 PM
I think its better if you invest for the future days of your life, the bitcoin will rise to a high amount of cash soon or later. I think we just need to wait for the exact moment we can sell or coins on a high value.
i suggest you to never think to put all of your money at bitcoin
everything can happen,  maybe bitcoin will be fail and you lose all of your money
In my opinion its better to spread your money, save majority of it as you would be foolish to invest all of it and the rest I would invest in several places. Obviously a little research is necessary to see which companies will give you the best return and you need to read reviews about any company that you are seriously thinking of investing in.

Yes, savings are good, safe and tucked away with no possible risks but no return, so I suggest invest wisely but little. At the same time we must save some money which is always within our control like bitcoin.

For the Bitcoin saving, there is no safe products out there. We can only hold it as a form of saving. But without interest.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
February 08, 2016, 03:06:05 PM
I think its better if you invest for the future days of your life, the bitcoin will rise to a high amount of cash soon or later. I think we just need to wait for the exact moment we can sell or coins on a high value.
everything can happen,  maybe bitcoin will be fail and you lose all of your money
In my opinion its better to spread your money, save majority of it as you would be foolish to invest all of it and the rest I would invest in several places. Obviously a little research is necessary to see which companies will give you the best return and you need to read reviews about any company that you are seriously thinking of investing in.

Yes, savings are good, safe and tucked away with no possible risks but no return, so I suggest invest wisely but little. At the same time we must save some money which is always within our control like bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
February 08, 2016, 01:57:47 PM
Activity: 784
February 08, 2016, 12:49:30 PM
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 08, 2016, 10:38:19 AM
Right now our bitcoin circulation are coming from the scammers who took the money that we are all willing to lose and they dump it in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 08, 2016, 10:34:22 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
February 08, 2016, 10:24:02 AM
I think it is more convenient to save money. Because saving can actually lose any money. With investing, you can take the chance to earn lots of money.
But it may also be that it is all wrong and you lose all your money.
Activity: 406
February 08, 2016, 06:07:11 AM
I think its better to invest.
The bitcoin has a good future a head with the halving coming.
We just need to wait till its the time for the bitcoin.
Activity: 434
February 08, 2016, 05:40:22 AM
I think it would be wiser if you save it goes. Namely saving you never lose money.
You will get a lot of money if you save calm. The error may include investing.
It could not go well with what invests it.
February 08, 2016, 04:52:03 AM
Savings are for short terms and investments are for long term if you can afford to take risks then you can go for investments and if cannot then just be happy with what little you can save, but its better to take risk and earn something big in future.

In general, this is correct. But in the bitcoin world, it is not applicable as we cannot find good investments. Most out there are scams.
Activity: 784
February 08, 2016, 03:47:12 AM
don't invest your money, save is good choice
i lose my money at invest site :
bitcoincloudservice, hashprofit, pelecoin, cointellect, and more ...

It is much smarter to start saving. With savings because you will lose nothing and win your right.

You build your money slowly and you will have more money later.

If you are going to invest, there is also a chance that you get into debt because it does not go well
also if you going to invest your money the chance to lose it 50% and the chance of grow it 50%
better to save your money then you will find your money saved with 100% chance safety
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 08, 2016, 01:52:47 AM
In Today's economies, you need to do both-save and invest. You save to take care of any emergencies and invest when you want to brow your portfolio.

There is no need to save for emergencies as you can always liquidify your investment. It is very important to choose the best investment which has a stable price and is easy to be liquidified incase there is an emergency. Gold is a good example for this however some people do prefer bitcoin , however due note that the price of bitcoin is very fluctuative
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 07, 2016, 11:59:45 PM
In Today's economies, you need to do both-save and invest. You save to take care of any emergencies and invest when you want to brow your portfolio.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
February 07, 2016, 06:08:09 PM
Savings are for short terms and investments are for long term if you can afford to take risks then you can go for investments and if cannot then just be happy with what little you can save, but its better to take risk and earn something big in future.
Jump to: