Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 585. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
February 11, 2016, 09:15:20 PM
i dont know about you but i am saving my money because im too much worried about losing it all

Hahaha, you gotta overcome that brother, you have to trust specially if you want to earn from what you have in your wallet..  Smiley
but better saving your money dude, you're not ready to lose. if you choose a path other than the store as an investment, I am afraid you will get frustrated when losing, so it's better just save your money
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 11, 2016, 08:22:14 PM
i dont know about you but i am saving my money because im too much worried about losing it all

Hahaha, you gotta overcome that brother, you have to trust specially if you want to earn from what you have in your wallet..  Smiley

if you are afraid of losing it all, you can save in some wallet. but I believe saving money in the wallet very safe, depending on how you are using some security to protect wallet

yup,,, save it in wallets and keep your wallets away from internet, so it will be safe, just switch it in when you have to update it..
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
February 11, 2016, 09:18:57 AM
You should always invest your money in whatever has the best ROI.

This can also be achieved from switching money from one derivative into another (e.g. Euro into Bitcoin), in which case investing money has the same meaning as saving it.

It is always better to invest it, but be careful, after quite a time I spend my time and energy in investing, turn out most all of the investment is a scam, really do your research from a lot of website to make sure your investment is safe

True, choose your investment wisely.

However, there are PLENTY of investment opportunities out there with great ROI.

Want to hear some easy ones besides the usual stuff?

Lego Star Wars, Board Games, Comics.

The way for all is the same: Find the rarest ones and make up your mind about how much of a hype there will be in the future for your investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 11, 2016, 09:08:27 AM
Save first then invest but always have savings that you can use in times of emergency situations. You don't want to end up selling all your coins at a loss when in need.

I think its also the best thing to do.

You should invest now the halving is also coming.

If the halving has been don you can get a good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 11, 2016, 07:07:03 AM
All the people who have invested for 100 days in my 100 days plan have made profit.
All people who invest in my U2cloudmining system will make profit...it can not be otherwise...
it's just a question of time...
Conclusion:
It is better to invest...(but it depends where) (lol)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 11, 2016, 06:31:10 AM

This can also be achieved from switching money from one derivative into another (e.g. Euro into Bitcoin), in which case investing money has the same meaning as saving it.

It is always better to invest it, but be careful, after quite a time I spend my time and energy in investing, turn out most all of the investment is a scam, really do your research from a lot of website to make sure your investment is safe
Activity: 464
February 11, 2016, 05:31:08 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?
depending what situation i think,if you need money,dont invest it,and if you have cold or unused money,invest money is best way.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
February 11, 2016, 01:44:28 AM
If you are familiar with the term 'PV'- present value of money, then you will not hold your money.

Instead of focusing on the present value , you should focus more on the future value. The future will always be waiting for us no matter what happened so we should prepare for it as well, therefore focusing solely for the present value is a worst thought that could bring harm to your saving
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
February 11, 2016, 01:23:11 AM
Save first then invest but always have savings that you can use in times of emergency situations. You don't want to end up selling all your coins at a loss when in need.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 11, 2016, 01:08:20 AM
well investing involves some risk what can make you lose all your investment, it would be a very bad experience, while if you hold your money in your wallet it will never disappear so i am for holding

If you are familiar with the term 'PV'- present value of money, then you will not hold your money.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
February 10, 2016, 11:08:46 PM

if you are afraid of losing it all, you can save in some wallet. but I believe saving money in the wallet very safe, depending on how you are using some security to protect wallet
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
February 10, 2016, 11:00:36 PM

Activity: 798
February 10, 2016, 10:48:19 PM

Activity: 784
February 10, 2016, 09:26:10 PM
I am doing both, saving and investing my money into bitcoins, as bitcoin allows me to do saving as well as investment,  I  sell my bitcoins at the time of emergencies by converting it to fiat and rest is the investment.

how about trade..? are you not interesting to growing your money with trade your bitcoin ? Smiley
invest is good, saving is good, both of them is good, but better to trade some of your bitcoin, if you can growing 10% permonth of your bitcoin it's very good precentage....
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
February 10, 2016, 05:22:28 PM
I am doing both, saving and investing my money into bitcoins, as bitcoin allows me to do saving as well as investment,  I  sell my bitcoins at the time of emergencies by converting it to fiat and rest is the investment.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 10, 2016, 04:18:03 PM

Even if you invest only 0.001BTC Huh
Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2016, 04:16:50 PM
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
February 10, 2016, 04:14:29 PM
well investing involves some risk what can make you lose all your investment, it would be a very bad experience, while if you hold your money in your wallet it will never disappear so i am for holding

That's true, saving money can be more profitable in  future as you are not gonna loose anything, the same goes with bitcoin too, if you have enough bitcoins in your wallet then you can sell it when the price is higher.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 10, 2016, 03:27:46 PM
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 10, 2016, 02:55:26 PM
I think its best to invest now and cash out later.
Also if you long term invest your bitcoin will rise at the end.

I think its good to invest because the price is low and the future is good.

I agree with this. Some people think that today's price which is around $385 is not low enough to start buying. But I bet same people were saying that the price isn't low enough when it was $240 not so long ago. Don't listen to them and start buying now. If it's a long term investment you'll definitely profit from it.
Jump to: