Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 588. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
February 07, 2016, 03:21:20 PM
I don't understand your question.

It seems rather obvious for me:
saving: useless, you just store value waiting for... I don't know nothing probably, just in case
Investing: making the money move and getting more money in the end.

Of course don't invest blindly, but invest.

Investment involves risks, and very few of us can afford to take that risk, majority of the people would go for savings as they don't want to loose their money, savings can take care at the time of emergencies but the money you hold is limited.

In the end you'll have to decide what to do with those savings.
If you spend them well it's no longer savings, just delayed spendings.
If you gonna use them hoping for a return on  investment then it's investment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
February 07, 2016, 03:14:27 PM
investment is a good step to safeguard our financial condition it's just that, we must be careful to choose a suitable investment with us.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 07, 2016, 12:49:01 PM
From what I've seen investments are better, but at the same time they are riskier and you have to be real smart about it. Both have their ups and downs.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 07, 2016, 08:19:50 AM
if you have lots of money of course invest it but if you are low on it i reccomend dont doing that .
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
February 07, 2016, 08:19:38 AM
For me investing is the only way.
Sure saving, but with inflation and interest low, my money will become worth less. which is a shame.

Yeah making investments in diversified products is the right thing to do, as savings will not serve the purpose in long run, as you don't know what would be the inflation rate in future, so its better we take some risks and invest our money.
Activity: 132
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
February 07, 2016, 08:16:21 AM
For me investing is the only way.
Sure saving, but with inflation and interest low, my money will become worth less. which is a shame.
Activity: 159
February 07, 2016, 04:07:28 AM

saving: useless, you just store value waiting for... I don't know nothing probably, just in case

Investment involves risks, and very few of us can afford to take that risk, majority of the people would go for savings as they don't want to loose their money, savings can take care at the time of emergencies but the money you hold is limited.

Investment in bitcoin is too risky for old people. Investment with Bitcoin is even riskier. There are too many scams.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 07, 2016, 03:01:43 AM

how about the risk for investment? of course you can not always be secure and receive money every week from your invest. of course there are risks. how about that ?
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 06, 2016, 11:58:02 PM

though investing is risky, it is still a better option i think, but, never invest in just one investment site and put all coins in there, put it in several site, that way your investments risk of being lost is a bit low..
Activity: 210
February 06, 2016, 05:26:37 PM

February 06, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

Activity: 196
February 06, 2016, 03:39:21 PM
For bitcoin owners, it is better to save now. There is not many place we can invest our bitcoin. There are quite a few scams around.

Bitcoin is an investment, you dont need to keep on multiplying your bitcoin but instead you should keep it safe for the future. Bitcoin is just like gold, people buy gold and keep it safe. No one is going to put their gold into an investment and multiply it. People should do the same to bitcoin as well because it is the same for both of them

But we also need circulation of bitcoins in the system, if there is circulation then the price would be much higher in the future, just keeping bitcoins idle is not the right thing do, more circulation will lead to more adapiton.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2016, 12:54:32 PM
For bitcoin owners, it is better to save now. There is not many place we can invest our bitcoin. There are quite a few scams around.

Bitcoin is an investment, you dont need to keep on multiplying your bitcoin but instead you should keep it safe for the future. Bitcoin is just like gold, people buy gold and keep it safe. No one is going to put their gold into an investment and multiply it. People should do the same to bitcoin as well because it is the same for both of them
Activity: 196
February 06, 2016, 11:26:11 AM
I think it's better if you go save. Saving win you just get money.
More than that you are going to invest. If you are going to invest you run a risk that you may lose money and you do not want.

Saving is safest, I think, because you lose nothing with it.

Its better to hold our bitcoins for future rather then investing into ponzi schemes and loosing our all hard earned coins, So I would rather prefer to invest my money into bitcoins and wait for the right time to sell it off and make some money out of it.
Activity: 238
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 06, 2016, 09:48:43 AM
I think it would be wiser if you save will save you money and going well. Or you'll also earn more money and you can not lose.
Investing can go wrong if you do it wrong. You may suddenly lose all your money if it does not go well.

Yeah but if your luck clicks then your investments can make you rich in a quick time, and saving cannot serve that purpose, saving is good for short term as savings can take care of you at the time of emergencies.
February 05, 2016, 11:04:56 AM
I think it would be wiser if you save will save you money and going well. Or you'll also earn more money and you can not lose.
Investing can go wrong if you do it wrong. You may suddenly lose all your money if it does not go well.
Activity: 159
February 05, 2016, 09:12:50 AM
More than that you are going to invest. If you are going to invest you run a risk that you may lose money and you do not want.

Activity: 994
February 04, 2016, 02:35:26 PM

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 04, 2016, 02:21:33 PM
All depends on how old you are. In your twenties I would invest 90% save 10%. In 50s, obviously different thing.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
February 04, 2016, 02:03:07 PM
I think its better to save your money so you have more money.
Its a waste if you going to invest. Because you can lose you money if you invest wrong.
i think you are don't want take a risk but how you make your money grow if you don't invest your money.
Jump to: