Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 590. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 04, 2016, 02:45:26 AM
yeah, we should start saving money really before investing..and really is, there is no shortcut

Indeed there is no shortcut however There isnt any need for you to start saving before investing. You could always start with investing rather than saving or even do both in the same time. Both of these are actually independent activity that require any action of the former first then the later.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 04, 2016, 01:35:52 AM
You need to both save and invest. There is no shortcut, start saving then invest.

yeah, we should start saving money really before investing..and really is, there is no shortcut, except if we want to invest in financial schemes that are ponzi..  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
February 04, 2016, 12:46:20 AM
You need to both save and invest. There is no shortcut, start saving then invest.
safe and appropriate choice, pick two better than choosing one, because both can be done simultaneously, and there is no problem

don't forget to invest at something special like gold, real estate, etc.
in future anything can happen, bitcoin and dollar can die...
Activity: 532
February 04, 2016, 12:41:14 AM
safe and appropriate choice, pick two better than choosing one, because both can be done simultaneously, and there is no problem
Merit: 509
February 04, 2016, 12:23:00 AM
save it in the bank for big amounts and invest a small amount online imo.

better to invest a big amount at real estate, because im never hear someone lose at selling real estate
you can buying real estate at outskirt then hold it for 10-20year  Roll Eyes
Activity: 658
February 04, 2016, 12:17:30 AM
invest bitcoin is not good options currently especially in mining site or investment site because mostly those site always be scam and save bitcoin is the best options i think and hold till the price increase

Mining is not an investment and you should know there are a big difference between ponzi and investment. There are alot legit bitcoin investment sites however people seems to avoid that because the 'interest gained' is much lower that what ponzis offered and people confused over this ponzis as legit investment
I think mining including investments. where we can make a profit for a long time without any work,
is it i read from wikipedia
Activity: 840
February 03, 2016, 07:29:11 PM
invest bitcoin is not good options currently especially in mining site or investment site because mostly those site always be scam and save bitcoin is the best options i think and hold till the price increase

Mining is not an investment and you should know there are a big difference between ponzi and investment. There are alot legit bitcoin investment sites however people seems to avoid that because the 'interest gained' is much lower that what ponzis offered and people confused over this ponzis as legit investment
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 03:07:58 PM
save it in the bank for big amounts and invest a small amount online imo.
legendary
Activity: 980
February 03, 2016, 11:42:21 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 03, 2016, 11:35:06 AM
It is much wiser to save money.
If you are going to invest, there is a chance you namely have lost the money because it does not go well with the company.

If you are going to save then you get more money and you can do much more fun stuff later or invest something bigger.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 03, 2016, 05:42:21 AM
Saving and investing are both good if both will execute properly.

Before engaging to that kind of doings, make a broad and serious plan. You can talk to some financial expert not by just looking in the web to really help you. There are some money related programs and seminars  out there in your local country to help you if you really want to know more deeply about saving and investing.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
February 03, 2016, 04:56:51 AM
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
February 03, 2016, 04:38:55 AM
It is better to plan responsibly each of your money decisions; of course it would involve to take a part of your money to invest, other part to save and even an important part to spend it right now, because life is also to be enjoyed today, and not only in the future.
Activity: 658
February 03, 2016, 03:53:03 AM
Investing is better because the bitcoin future is pretty good so why should you save and get only a little bit of profit. I would invest because you can make a lot more profit with it, plus they halving is also coming.
investment is vulnerable to fraud, if you really want to save your bitcoin for the future, I think it is better to store, do not need to invest
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
February 03, 2016, 02:35:38 AM
if only to save, you will not get anything. Your money will be eroded lower because the power of money is smaller and smaller. I recommend an investment, because the investment you will make a profit every time. the benefits you will get your money grow.

Investment is not about making profit everytime there are always some risks to take. Japan has announced the negative interest rate which would encourage more people to invest rather than saving their money in banks. If the other country follow this up them people will surely never use the word saving again
legendary
Activity: 1162
February 03, 2016, 12:29:03 AM
if only to save, you will not get anything. Your money will be eroded lower because the power of money is smaller and smaller. I recommend an investment, because the investment you will make a profit every time. the benefits you will get your money grow.
February 03, 2016, 12:18:58 AM
its better to invest it i think, but it might be risky

Saving and investing its upto how much profit you are getting from your business and what is your back support money and all.

If you falls under profitable business, sure you can make investment on it else I think it will not be right decision.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 03, 2016, 12:08:24 AM
i invest it in order to make some more money

yeah, investment a good choice, with a little risk, but if you know what you are dealing with, or you have knowledge on what you are investing at, then risk is a little low..  Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
February 02, 2016, 10:42:48 PM
Investment would be the better option as you also need to look at the retirement perspective so if you are investing today you will get returns in future where you dont have any other source of income so its good to be independent even if you are retired.

I agree. Always better to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 02, 2016, 05:24:46 PM
Jump to: