Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 597. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 23, 2016, 10:47:06 AM
Investing in knowledge is always good thing,
so if you have some extra money always try to invest in yourself as much as you can!
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
January 23, 2016, 10:03:19 AM
Money is good only when you invest it and spend earnings from your investment

It is always better to invest money in long run, savings will take care of your daily expenses and savings can only help you in short term, I would rather to invest my money and make my future safe, and few savings which can be helpful at the time of emergencies, investing is something risky though, but if you can afford to take risk then you should go for investments.
Activity: 308
January 23, 2016, 09:40:09 AM
Money is good only when you invest it and spend earnings from your investment
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
January 23, 2016, 09:14:15 AM
Actually it depends on your expectation.
If you want to raise your money quickly, you need to prefer invest in BTC.
But if you just want to save your money without profits, you can save them in your bank account.

For me, as an economist, you can get some BTC to invest it HARDLY. For raising your money FASTLY.
And as I said. Just for me.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 23, 2016, 08:32:12 AM
In the 1980's interest rates were sky high, over 15%. Then it made sense to save your money. Not anymore. Its best to invest in physical things such as land, metals, or any scarce commodity.
I would have definitely saved my money then. But back then, people barely earned anything so you would have like nothing to save.

No mate, people have saved a lot of money in those times as there was absence of inflation, but today look at the inflation rate, you cannot save anything if you have a job, you need to work on extras to take care of your basic expenses, as only job will not help you to save anything.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
January 23, 2016, 12:30:02 AM
In the 1980's interest rates were sky high, over 15%. Then it made sense to save your money. Not anymore. Its best to invest in physical things such as land, metals, or any scarce commodity.
I would have definitely saved my money then. But back then, people barely earned anything so you would have like nothing to save.
Activity: 490
January 22, 2016, 11:39:06 PM
both are good investment and saving is good, depending on the condition and situation, if I have a lot of money. I certainly would invest some of my money,
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
January 22, 2016, 11:24:42 PM
Activity: 658
January 22, 2016, 07:53:45 PM
Real estate is a good plan for future. This is profitable if the market is up.
The place you buy needs promotion which costs you lot if its something
out of the city. More or less the profit you get purely depends on the
land value, Location,and the necessities around it.

Assumeing that nothing happened , example of nuclear radiation or something that could damage the land then the value of the land will keep on rising. The number of people are growing rapidly and they all need some place to live, therefore developer will keep on building houses and apartment which of course needs some land thus the price of land will keep on increasing
yeah true, I bought a house five years ago, near my city road,
The current house prices are still $ 2400 ~ 30 tiles
then I sold it a few days ago for $ 8300 ~
quite profitable
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 22, 2016, 07:39:50 PM

Assumeing that nothing happened , example of nuclear radiation or something that could damage the land then the value of the land will keep on rising. The number of people are growing rapidly and they all need some place to live, therefore developer will keep on building houses and apartment which of course needs some land thus the price of land will keep on increasing
Activity: 952
January 22, 2016, 05:21:30 PM
Real Estate is a good investment and a great way to save money as, if you live in and rent, you can essentially live for free.
Solely rental properties are not ideal as they cost ALOT in maintenance and good properties are few and far between.
That's all I have to say about that.

Real estate is definitely a good option if you know what you are doing and have enough money for the initial investment. I would say you need more than 40k to be able to make a good profit monthly and to live off of it but as I said you need to know what you are doing.

That's not true...
Even real estate involves its own levels of risk...
If one can just turn out x times with their investment, one can lose even more if the prices get slashed, just same as Bitcoins...
The only difference will be, we won't be in bigger loss than we see in BTC...

there is no investment without risk. SO yeah, even real estate can be risky
but real estate as an investment option may work in a stable and safe countries only. imagine if you bought a house then a war happen,  your house will worth nothing. so before investing in it, one must think about it and study the country conditions carefully

One cannot just know what will be happening in the future...
You really don't know whether terrorists will attack your place some day, as we cannot predict...
It's just that yeah, you can check the conditions of that place where you are interested in buying Real Estate, but not the whole country...
And yeah, I know that there's nothing we get without risk...

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 22, 2016, 03:06:06 PM
Real Estate is a good investment and a great way to save money as, if you live in and rent, you can essentially live for free.
Solely rental properties are not ideal as they cost ALOT in maintenance and good properties are few and far between.

Real estate is definitely a good option if you know what you are doing and have enough money for the initial investment. I would say you need more than 40k to be able to make a good profit monthly and to live off of it but as I said you need to know what you are doing.

That's not true...
If one can just turn out x times with their investment, one can lose even more if the prices get slashed, just same as Bitcoins...

but real estate as an investment option may work in a stable and safe countries only. imagine if you bought a house then a war happen,  your house will worth nothing. so before investing in it, one must think about it and study the country conditions carefully

One cannot just know what will be happening in the future...
You really don't know whether terrorists will attack your place some day, as we cannot predict...
It's just that yeah, you can check the conditions of that place where you are interested in buying Real Estate, but not the whole country...
And yeah, I know that there's nothing we get without risk...
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
January 22, 2016, 02:57:44 PM
Of course its better to invest, if you know where. Also we talk for btc, not enough for invest them buying houses etc.
Anyone can suggest us any site to invest them?
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
January 22, 2016, 02:30:59 PM

That's not true...

I can't agree more but I want to add one thing. No matter how carefully you study a county's conditions you can't know for sure that war will not start in that country very soon. There are many examples, Eastern Ukraine is just one of them.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
January 22, 2016, 02:18:09 PM

That's not true...

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
January 22, 2016, 02:12:22 PM

That's not true...
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
January 22, 2016, 02:09:48 PM
Bitcoin investment is a very interesting hobby, it does require a lot of patience and a lot of careful analysis.

However, once u get into it, it s quite fun. Big time recommended.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
January 22, 2016, 12:13:56 PM

Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
January 22, 2016, 11:49:47 AM
I think it would be more reasonable to invest a percentage (say 20-30%) and save the rest, also the investment is not necessarily BTC but stocks, gold, investment account in a bank etc...

why you not invest at bitcoin ? i see you earn some satosi every week , right ?
if you not believe about bitcoin in future
better to stop earning bitcoin and please comeback to your real life
don't touch bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 22, 2016, 11:32:19 AM
I think because too many sites investments are going to scam, better to save instead lose a lot of bitcoin, lately ore-mine to be a scam, many people are losing tens of bitcoin,
sites investments certainly going to scam, but if you wanna get high profit, u must take a risk first. maybe be careful to choose investment option is the best point.

Please do not forget that the first who takes a risk is the webmaster...
I hope you do not believe that i take the risk after my investors...

your risk is smaller than the oen from your investors, since you can always run away after you know how much you can have in return

their risk is unknown instead, they will not know how much they will lose
Jump to: