Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 593. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 30, 2016, 05:07:16 PM
Saving money is very secure but let's face it your money will come to a standstill. In the end it will become less worth.
For me therefore the choice is easy.. investing every lit bit of it.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
January 30, 2016, 03:17:13 PM
im very sad , if i look dogecoin price now  Cry
someday i buying dogecoin at 35sat then i sell at 39sat and sell my bitcoin then saving to fiat

now the dogecoin price is very high, the coin is very rare,

i think better to invest 50% and save 50% at fiat

That could be a good ratio. However, the altcoin value changes too much. It is better to invest most in bitcoin and some in other coins.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
January 29, 2016, 05:27:59 AM
im very sad , if i look dogecoin price now  Cry
someday i buying dogecoin at 35sat then i sell at 39sat and sell my bitcoin then saving to fiat

now the dogecoin price is very high, the coin is very rare,

i think better to invest 50% and save 50% at fiat
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 29, 2016, 05:21:11 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i recommend you to invest in bitcoin.. bitcoin has promising future. if you buy bitcoin today, you will double up your money next year..

I think both are good. If you save you money now then you have more money to invest later more.
But if you invest now and it goes all perfect then you have later more money.
Activity: 476
January 28, 2016, 03:28:24 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i recommend you to invest in bitcoin.. bitcoin has promising future. if you buy bitcoin today, you will double up your money next year..
I think this is also true, I am thinking the same way.

The bitcoin has a huge future so investing will be very smart for the coming years.

If the halving begins the bitcoin starts raising so that's also a good point.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
January 28, 2016, 03:07:26 PM

Activity: 420
January 28, 2016, 01:00:33 PM
Invest of course !

much better to do both. save money in the bank to be able to invest some in bitcoins
if doing both, it can also invest and save in one bank, are you haven't heard that the bank has a place for investment?
it seems you have to ask for more in the bank

I agree with you. Both is best. But the wisest course is that you're going spare.
Because with it you can lose nothing.

With you can still invest losing money.
Activity: 322
January 27, 2016, 09:53:21 PM
Invest of course !

much better to do both. save money in the bank to be able to invest some in bitcoins
if doing both, it can also invest and save in one bank, are you haven't heard that the bank has a place for investment?
it seems you have to ask for more in the bank
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
January 27, 2016, 09:23:51 PM
its way much better to invest your money, by investing you are putting your money to work what means that you are going to get some money for free, i would definitely invest
investment is an excellent choice other than to save, but the problem you have to choose a good investment, most now only investment fraud and scam
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 03:22:59 PM
Saving money that have problems with great inflation have no sense..
Only if you don't have money at all for any kind of investments.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
January 27, 2016, 03:16:18 PM
its way much better to invest your money, by investing you are putting your money to work what means that you are going to get some money for free, i would definitely invest
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
January 27, 2016, 12:40:45 PM
This is not such a trivial question. There is the risk factor inherent to any investment, of course. But there is also the depreciation of the money you just save. Inflation, no matter how small it is, will always depreciate the value you have kept.

There is also the risk involved in saving, that many neglect. The bank may bankrupt. Your cushion may burn or your house may be stolen.

It`s always a hard decision to make, whether to invest or just keep.
Activity: 994
January 27, 2016, 12:33:03 PM
I think the best option is to save money. spending money is never good, unless you're lucky with so that you have won something, for example a lottery.

But the chance is very small, so it's best just saving and hard work.

Yes we need to save money, but I think investing is better so you can make more profit at the end.
The bitcoin is low at the moment but that's why you should invest it will go up soon.

So if you invest now you likely gonna make a lot of profit, it will take some time but you profit for it, so invest guys.
Activity: 406
January 27, 2016, 12:25:35 PM
I think the best option is to save money. spending money is never good, unless you're lucky with so that you have won something, for example a lottery.

But the chance is very small, so it's best just saving and hard work.
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 27, 2016, 07:15:53 AM
I think now its good to invest it.

Because Bitcoin will be more valuable so you get more money for it.

Value had nothing to do with the price. Bitcoin  will always be valuable because it is different , unique and decentralized currency that has many advantages over the normal other centralized currency however the price couldnt be predicted since we are still in the early stages and it will require some time before we set a stable price

The price of bitcoin not getting increased for a long time. Hope to see a variation in price in a short term. Saving money benefits you with low interest but investment gives you high profit, takes long time. My suggestion invest less but save more. Saving amount can be used for short term earning and the profit gained can be added to the investment that's been made

Saving will only gets you a little interest and it is not really worth it since your interest gained from saving will be less than the inflation rate. Either short term or long term saving will not make any money for you at all. Save less and invest more, thats a better way if you are planning to earn some more money
Activity: 994
January 27, 2016, 03:19:36 AM

Value had nothing to do with the price. Bitcoin  will always be valuable because it is different , unique and decentralized currency that has many advantages over the normal other centralized currency however the price couldnt be predicted since we are still in the early stages and it will require some time before we set a stable price

The price of bitcoin not getting increased for a long time. Hope to see a variation in price in a short term. Saving money benefits you with low interest but investment gives you high profit, takes long time. My suggestion invest less but save more. Saving amount can be used for short term earning and the profit gained can be added to the investment that's been made
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 27, 2016, 02:29:13 AM

Activity: 406
January 26, 2016, 11:55:20 AM

Activity: 560
January 26, 2016, 11:51:33 AM
If you can afford it best thing would be :
1. Buy few bitcoins and store them in cold wallet ! And forget them for about 5 years or more!
2. Buy lots of bitcoins now and wait few months for 600$ or more..
3. If you earn something ..i'm here for the drink!
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 26, 2016, 11:43:26 AM
i can argue that holding on bank itself is more risky, due to the possibility of bankruptcy, and in fact their interest is equal to the risk, very low, because the risk is very low

The interest rate is not that low if you are choosing deposits plan account , it could be as high as 10% annually and about 8% annually after the income tax reduction so it is quite high instead if you choose to keep bitcoin alone without even trading with it, thats totally a waste

it depend on the country here the interest is 2% at best, so not worth it by a long shot, it's better to invest in bitcoin or gold if you feel unsecure
Jump to: