Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 598. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
January 22, 2016, 11:07:05 AM
I think it would be more reasonable to invest a percentage (say 20-30%) and save the rest, also the investment is not necessarily BTC but stocks, gold, investment account in a bank etc...

Yes best thing to do here is save as well as invest.
You shouldn't invest all the spare money you own
and you shouldn't save it all up either. The only way you are able to grow your savings is with investments
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 22, 2016, 10:57:21 AM
Real Estate is a good investment and a great way to save money as, if you live in and rent, you can essentially live for free.
Solely rental properties are not ideal as they cost ALOT in maintenance and good properties are few and far between.
That's all I have to say about that.

how about natural disasters ?
better to spend your money at some investmen, BItcoin, real estate, gold, etc
because if your gold lose at value i think you can get profit at bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
January 22, 2016, 10:08:07 AM
Real Estate is a good investment and a great way to save money as, if you live in and rent, you can essentially live for free.
Solely rental properties are not ideal as they cost ALOT in maintenance and good properties are few and far between.
That's all I have to say about that.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
January 22, 2016, 08:11:36 AM
I think because too many sites investments are going to scam, better to save instead lose a lot of bitcoin, lately ore-mine to be a scam, many people are losing tens of bitcoin,
sites investments certainly going to scam, but if you wanna get high profit, u must take a risk first. maybe be careful to choose investment option is the best point.

Please do not forget that the first who takes a risk is the webmaster...
I hope you do not believe that i take the risk after my investors...

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 22, 2016, 07:39:36 AM
I think because too many sites investments are going to scam, better to save instead lose a lot of bitcoin, lately ore-mine to be a scam, many people are losing tens of bitcoin,
sites investments certainly going to scam, but if you wanna get high profit, u must take a risk first. maybe be careful to choose investment option is the best point.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 22, 2016, 07:30:26 AM
I think it would be more reasonable to invest a percentage (say 20-30%) and save the rest, also the investment is not necessarily BTC but stocks, gold, investment account in a bank etc...

Choose your investment wisely and you could always get some good return in the end. Bitcoin is an example of good investment and there is no doubt to that, people are just too afraid of taking risk and keep searching for other type of investment despite that they have known bitcoin way before
Activity: 140
January 21, 2016, 11:26:46 AM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 10:48:15 AM
Investing is a better option IMO, saving in a low return deposit in bank is a possible way, Bitcoins is the more dangerous but with higher possible returns, Gold can be more secure but expectations of big growth are not very likely, actually gold price has been very shaky in recent time.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 21, 2016, 10:24:44 AM

bitcoin investments in really high risk. rarely even some investments that could last long. better I play trading in comparison with investment.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 21, 2016, 10:15:59 AM

In the first place, why focusing so much in an online investment as a type of investment they want? Investment is not always online. Im talking here in general that includes fiat money and bitcoin. Make a fixed plan of investing your fiat money in real world if you found yourself always got bad luck in investing online.
Activity: 631
January 21, 2016, 08:48:08 AM

If you will invest in ponzi scheme, then the result would be same that you will loose all your hard earned coins in a single moment, it is better to buy some bitcoins at a moment and hold it for future, if you have good amount of bitcoins, it will serve both the purposes it is also saving and it can be a good investment for the future so it can take care of both, saving and investments too.
Activity: 490
January 21, 2016, 06:51:25 AM
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 06:27:45 AM
obviously, investing is better because you end up with more money than if you saved it.

but investing can be a bit risky though,if you have a no risk investment that returns more than the inflation rate, you should definitely go for it.

I think it's a good idea to save and invest as well
If you have a certain amount that you save each month, you could invest half of that

I think if you have constant income in terms of bitcoin, then save half of that. If you have fiat income, exchange 10% of that into bitcoin and save.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 05:20:07 AM
obviously, investing is better because you end up with more money than if you saved it.

but investing can be a bit risky though,if you have a no risk investment that returns more than the inflation rate, you should definitely go for it.

I think it's a good idea to save and invest as well
If you have a certain amount that you save each month, you could invest half of that
Activity: 126
January 21, 2016, 01:27:58 AM
In my opinion, it's way better to invest it, most currencies are undergoing some degree of devaluation and investing it helps saving it's worth particularly in real estate or gold whose price mostly is increasing + the benefit from renting houses etc...
High risk investments however like bitcoins and stocks are only for those who are willingly risking their profit for higher returns, that field is only for those who know what they are doing IMO
Activity: 756
January 20, 2016, 08:48:51 PM

Activity: 532
January 20, 2016, 08:35:48 PM
Before the collapse of Ore-Mine I would say invest. Now I am not that sure anymore about investments runned by unknown people with only a virtual name available. Will think twice before I invest again in such risky investments.

each investmen use ponzi scheme will be dead, better to invest atyour trading skill
you can earning more with trading if you have good skill

yeah true. I think both have the same risk of loss of, or perhaps investing in ponzi possession of a higher risk, my own rather suggest the trade, regardless of investment and saving
Activity: 658
January 20, 2016, 07:21:07 PM
All that ponzi are scams but not in the beginning. If you enter when they start, you can take money from them. Usually one day they stops paying and close the site like bitairy or they don't pay but their site stays alive for days (like hourlymine). If you can guess when a site like that becomes scam, you can win huge profits.
correct,
they are not going to shut down the site, for a short period of time, because of course they have not got a big advantage, is very beneficial for us, if we could join in the beginning,
I often invest and if paid later run, look for other sites Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 20, 2016, 06:01:18 PM
Before the collapse of Ore-Mine I would say invest. Now I am not that sure anymore about investments runned by unknown people with only a virtual name available. Will think twice before I invest again in such risky investments.

Ore mine is not really an investment to begin with. Thats a ponzi and people need to wake up and start to think clealr of which is investment and which one is ponzi. There are alot of other things that you xould invest with your bitcoin, lending for approximately of 10% uearly in most lending site for example
Come on the most investments can run away nothing is saver then holding. Even with lending you have people who never gone pay you back.

You dont even know what the difference between investment and ponzi so I suggest you to stop posting at this thread because you are making this thread out of topic. There are alot more thing to invest your bitcoin in rather than putting it in ponzi and waiting for your money to be stolen, eg investment in a gambling site
Activity: 158
Crypto swag
January 20, 2016, 12:04:00 PM
Both.

You always want a solid foundation for yourself, especially if you lose your entire investment. You still want an economic base, a rainy day fund saved up somewhere...
Jump to: