Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 592. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 01, 2016, 11:04:12 AM

yeah i agree, it is best way for investment money for future. when you will be old man that time if  your son or your family will not take care you. that time for it is very good for you and you can spend bitcoin and it will totally help you.

Keep in mind that don't rely on bitcoin to take care your future. It's just an option. What if the bitcoin price is still on this current rate after 50 years?

While being a bitcoin optimistic, while savings lots of coins, accumulate and grow your fiat to secure your future so if ever bitcoin will bloom or not in the future, you have your backup funds and much better more money if bitcoin price will rock.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 01, 2016, 10:54:16 AM
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

Guess that's true. To me you should trying saving money first. Then if you already have enough - invest it somewhere else.

I think its better to invest your money in the bitcoin.
The bitcoin has a great future ahead and its of course always a risk.
But I would take the risk for the big future of bitcoin.

If you can afford to take risk than you can invest your money into bitcoins, as it will also save your money and it can be good investment for future, bitcoin can take care of both the things, savings and investments too.
yeah i agree, it is best way for investment money for future. when you will be old man that time if  your son or your family will not take care you. that time for it is very good for you and you can spend bitcoin and it will totally help you.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
February 01, 2016, 10:32:21 AM
I think its better to invest its of course always a risk but investing is the bitcoin is good.
the bitcoin has a great future ahead so why shouldn't you invest it would be stupid.

Although I think that investment in general is quite risky I agree that investment in Bitcoin is worth doing it. You shouldn't invest all you have of course but if you are going to invest a part of your money in something you better invest it in Bitocin, especially right now when Bitcoin is much lower than it should be.
Activity: 210
February 01, 2016, 10:26:51 AM
You do know there are other ways to invest..  Not just bitcoin or gold, I'd suggest talking to a finical adviser about your investment options.

Guess that's true. To me you should trying saving money first. Then if you already have enough - invest it somewhere else.

If you can afford to take risk than you can invest your money into bitcoins, as it will also save your money and it can be good investment for future, bitcoin can take care of both the things, savings and investments too.
Activity: 224
February 01, 2016, 08:32:19 AM

Yeah, saving is safe where investments is bit risky, but if you can afford to take risk then you can go for investments, people who have limited income for them saving is the right thing to do, as investment requires capital at the initial stage.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
February 01, 2016, 06:34:02 AM
I think its better to invest its of course always a risk but investing is the bitcoin is good.
the bitcoin has a great future ahead so why shouldn't you invest it would be stupid.

Invest on what kind of investment? Can you explain it here and Im happy to discuss it with you.

Investing is easy to say but execution needs a really brief preparation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 01, 2016, 06:30:51 AM

Activity: 238
February 01, 2016, 06:24:29 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
February 01, 2016, 05:26:54 AM
Activity: 532
February 01, 2016, 04:22:42 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

i recommend you to invest in bitcoin.. bitcoin has promising future. if you buy bitcoin today, you will double up your money next year..
I thought for a 1 year term investment still include short-term, you might lose if you want to sell your bitcoin within 1 year
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
February 01, 2016, 02:29:21 AM
When you consider the ever-changing value of money, the best to do is to invest. The value of money will continue decrease as time goes by. Investing will ensure that its value is increasing and you will have better returns than saving.

You forgot to mention that there are some risk involved as well if you are investing . It is not that you will always get profit everytime you invest in something as you might suffer some lost as well. Most of the time , investment will grant you profit however of things goes backward then it is another story
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
February 01, 2016, 01:07:27 AM
When you consider the ever-changing value of money, the best to do is to invest. The value of money will continue decrease as time goes by. Investing will ensure that its value is increasing and you will have better returns than saving.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
February 01, 2016, 12:50:30 AM
its better to invest it in my opinion and thats it, in this way you can make some money out of the ones you already have

Yup, investing will make our funds last longer, as we all know, everything we had won't stay there as it is, it will increase or decrease in the long run, by investing we are making our money last longer..  Smiley just avoid scams.. hehe..
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 31, 2016, 05:00:39 PM
I can't see why people only invest or save. It's better to do both.
In my opinion diversifying is the best.
Activity: 224
January 31, 2016, 04:24:50 PM
its better to invest it in my opinion and thats it, in this way you can make some money out of the ones you already have
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 31, 2016, 02:12:40 PM
the thing is to invest a part and save the other part soo in some property at brazil 20 years ago costed 3000 dollars now the sames costs around 60000dollars soo this is one way to save money since they will get more value.

Other investments loose worth as car house...but land is very hard to lose ,it always gets more and more as some empty space make a street make first house then a second one and well wont sto
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
January 31, 2016, 01:36:38 AM
im very sad , if i look dogecoin price now  Cry
someday i buying dogecoin at 35sat then i sell at 39sat and sell my bitcoin then saving to fiat

now the dogecoin price is very high, the coin is very rare,

i think better to invest 50% and save 50% at fiat
lol all the altcoins will dump and pump at a certain time, you cannot blame yourself for not buying a lot of doge inventory previously, it is common in the trade, you can see many other altcoins, DGB it maybe a good investment

yeahhh i think DGB is good coin too
but in this time im not have more bitcoin to invest,
maybe i will invest after i get payment from signature campaign
Activity: 322
January 31, 2016, 01:11:47 AM
im very sad , if i look dogecoin price now  Cry
someday i buying dogecoin at 35sat then i sell at 39sat and sell my bitcoin then saving to fiat

now the dogecoin price is very high, the coin is very rare,

i think better to invest 50% and save 50% at fiat
lol all the altcoins will dump and pump at a certain time, you cannot blame yourself for not buying a lot of doge inventory previously, it is common in the trade, you can see many other altcoins, DGB it maybe a good investment
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 31, 2016, 12:58:26 AM
i would invest it i think in order for it to be making me some more money out of it, thats the best idea

Investing everything thru online would be dangerous, as hacks and other scams sprouts like mushrooms right now, the best is to invest half of it in real estates so you know when you grew old that its value would also grow.  Smiley
Activity: 406
January 30, 2016, 06:05:59 PM
i would invest it i think in order for it to be making me some more money out of it, thats the best idea
Jump to: