Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 602. (Read 1181208 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
January 14, 2016, 02:07:50 AM
yeah seems to be prepared, if you are in Southeast Asia, you must be prepared to face asean economic community, I also will keep save all my money

Im living in southeast asia as well but thankfully im not as stupid as you. You need to stop saying nonsense because the new asean economic doesnt mean you need to prepare by saving your money but you need to prepare yourself since there will be alot of new immigrants coming to work
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 14, 2016, 01:02:14 AM
I believe it is based on how old are you. In the end, if u r 60 i wouldn't be too risky with the money you have, in twenties u should risk it. the bigger the risk, hopefully the better the award.

LOL. In generally it's better time to take risk in investment how much you want now in bitcoin. Because the price is little fine now it's better to invest to buy bitcoins but no need to invest trading, loan or other stuffs.
I think age also influence the choice of a person to invest or save
because I was young, I would opt for the risky investment,
I prefer a short-term investment that directly benefits can be felt in the near future, i think bitcoin is not included in this short-term investments
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 13, 2016, 09:33:16 PM
It is better to invest most of your money due to inflation.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
January 13, 2016, 09:03:35 PM
At this moment i would save more then investing.
This is due the world economy coming in to a collapse. Else make sure to use more money in safe investments like stocks.

Not too much in a crypto currency.

The world economy has nothing to do with all of this to be honest. Most of the investment is falling down but that doesnt mean you should save your money and neglect investment. With all the economy falling down that means there will be huge inflation and saving money could harm you more
if the economy falls would be a crisis and inflation in some countries, if you want to save, make sure you do not keep in the bank, because if that happens, your withdrawal will be limited,
I think this little touch, when the economy crashed, many people will withdraw their money, a lot of investment may be a scam, so better save
Activity: 658
January 13, 2016, 08:24:43 PM
This is due the world economy coming in to a collapse. Else make sure to use more money in safe investments like stocks.

yeah seems to be prepared, if you are in Southeast Asia, you must be prepared to face asean economic community, I also will keep save all my money
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 13, 2016, 08:20:05 PM
I think it is better to invest your money than to save it.
Because if they just save in your account then there's no progress on it.

Yeah true i dont save on my wallet my coins .. i just invest it on trusted investment to make more coin
legendary
January 13, 2016, 07:48:43 PM

The world economy has nothing to do with all of this to be honest. Most of the investment is falling down but that doesnt mean you should save your money and neglect investment. With all the economy falling down that means there will be huge inflation and saving money could harm you more
Activity: 126
January 13, 2016, 07:22:55 PM
I think it is better to invest your money than to save it.
Because if they just save in your account then there's no progress on it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 13, 2016, 05:43:39 PM

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 13, 2016, 02:01:58 PM
I would go with investing too, it's wrong to save since the interest is very low.
You can find a safe investment strategy here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13538281

Saving is not always for interest purposes. The mainly point of saving discussion in this thread is all about the money you will not spend to be used in general purposes in the future.

While investing, much better to have a percentage for saving.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 13, 2016, 01:28:39 PM
of course invest better, You'll need a lot of money in the future after you retire. so you do not need to worry because you have invested
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
January 13, 2016, 10:33:20 AM
yeah the key is to have lots of money, you can make any business with a lot of money, but you have to be smart in choosing the right business

Smart people use money to work for them that means an active investment and not making any bussiness anymore. Why would you be spending some of your lifetime building a business from a scratch f you could just put that money in some investment and let it grow by itself and you can just sit back
Activity: 196
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
January 13, 2016, 09:29:21 AM
I would go with investing too, it's wrong to save since the interest is very low.
You can find a safe investment strategy here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13538281
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
January 13, 2016, 08:52:05 AM
I believe it is based on how old are you. In the end, if u r 60 i wouldn't be too risky with the money you have, in twenties u should risk it. the bigger the risk, hopefully the better the award.

This is true. If you are still in your 20's or 30's, you still have the luxury of time. You can be stupid and invest on wrong instruments and still have time to recover your lost. But if you are in your 60's, you should be retired and enjoying the little time left in your life. Very little to no buffer for mistakes in investments.
Activity: 532
January 13, 2016, 07:01:01 AM
I think that if you have money and if you have good idea for new business better is to invest them. With a good idea you can always succeed in a new business.
yeah the key is to have lots of money, you can make any business with a lot of money, but you have to be smart in choosing the right business

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2016, 05:48:23 AM
LOL. In generally it's better time to take risk in investment how much you want now in bitcoin. Because the price is little fine now it's better to invest to buy bitcoins but no need to invest trading, loan or other stuffs.

The price is not fine right now. In fact the price has a huge increase and most of us witness how huge the price could be, some people are not willing to get into bitcoin because of this inconsistent price that keep swinging so most people dont really invest their money in bitcoin

That is so true. Right now the price is a little bit high to say the least.
It's better to wait a while longer to see what will happen.

Yes but it is still a right time to buy some bitcoins and hold it for future, as it is said that bitcoin value would go higher in coming months so even if we buy at a moment we can enjoy profits in next few months, at present I am trying to collect as many coins as I can and keep in cold storage without touching it.
Activity: 672
January 13, 2016, 05:43:03 AM

The price is not fine right now. In fact the price has a huge increase and most of us witness how huge the price could be, some people are not willing to get into bitcoin because of this inconsistent price that keep swinging so most people dont really invest their money in bitcoin

That is so true. Right now the price is a little bit high to say the least.
It's better to wait a while longer to see what will happen.
Activity: 658
January 13, 2016, 04:10:59 AM
The safest thing to invest your money is the real estate. Buy an apartment or a house and rent it, that would make a larger profit for you, larger than any bank commission. I always invest my earned money this way, the safest and the most profitable way out there.

agree with you, investments that are currently popular are investing in real estate, myself had bought a house for invesments
you know, the Earth's population growth is very fast, a lot of people who will need housing,
in fact, every year has increased the price of real estate
legendary
January 13, 2016, 02:14:27 AM

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 13, 2016, 12:40:38 AM
I think that if you have money and if you have good idea for new business better is to invest them. With a good idea you can always succeed in a new business.
Jump to: