Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 604. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 631
Merit: 500
January 11, 2016, 05:32:20 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

saving money in banks or investing it online depends upon you. if you know bitcoin, and you have trust on it, then invest it online, if you trust your bank then save it there. the thing is, your money should roll and never get stagnant, coz when it is not moving, there is a big chance in the future that your money's value would depreciate due to increase in prices.  Smiley

Yeah inflation would play a big role in future as we all know that the inflation rate is going higher and higher day by day, so invest your money in something which can give you higher returns and can also survive the inflation, bitcoin is volatile and can reach to moon in the coming years so investing in bitcoin at a moment is a great idea.
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 11, 2016, 02:25:59 AM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

saving money in banks or investing it online depends upon you. if you know bitcoin, and you have trust on it, then invest it online, if you trust your bank then save it there. the thing is, your money should roll and never get stagnant, coz when it is not moving, there is a big chance in the future that your money's value would depreciate due to increase in prices.  Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2016, 02:17:56 AM
I have quit investing money and now saving it. Investing makes it so that if the venture goes down, you lose what you put

into the venture. I don't like to really invest because of this chance. I used to invest, but not any more. I will save my btc

instead and earn more as I do that. If I KNEW something was really working, I MIGHT invest a little. Generally, no, though.

You should stop thinking that everyhing you save is free from any risk because it is not. You should know thag whatever you are saving right now will be eaten by the inflation rate so every money that you save right now will be lower in value every years and eventually be worthless
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 11, 2016, 01:52:28 AM
Cash is a necessity. It especially comes in handy when you have an unexpected or emergency expense. For this reason, it is wise to have at least six to 12 months worth of expenses stashed away in a savings account. While the money sits in the savings account, even in the low interest rate environment, you are earning some money on your money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 11, 2016, 01:29:44 AM
I have quit investing money and now saving it. Investing makes it so that if the venture goes down, you lose what you put

into the venture. I don't like to really invest because of this chance. I used to invest, but not any more. I will save my btc

instead and earn more as I do that. If I KNEW something was really working, I MIGHT invest a little. Generally, no, though.
Activity: 756
January 10, 2016, 08:29:31 PM

after all debt is paid off it is best to DIVERSIFY.  Little bit of this and a little bit of that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 10, 2016, 08:01:32 PM
Both options are useful to diversify our money, and we need to look for professional advice to decide how to manage our money. I personally prefer to keep most of my money in banks to use it in my ordinary expenses, and about a 30% is invested on different instruments and risk levels.

I avoid the risk investments, alltough bitcoin is a risky asset indeed. But yes saving money means a low earning because interest is low compared to investing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
January 10, 2016, 07:18:29 PM
Both options are useful to diversify our money, and we need to look for professional advice to decide how to manage our money. I personally prefer to keep most of my money in banks to use it in my ordinary expenses, and about a 30% is invested on different instruments and risk levels.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
January 09, 2016, 08:37:33 AM
For me it's better to invest now into bitcoin. Like you can see yesterday and today the bitcoin price keep increase and i think it's time to invest, because in 1 week maybe you can see the price will increase so high.

Yes investing in Bitcoin can be a really good decision.Especially this year where we will see many new things come out plus the halving taking place around august. An increase in price therefore is very likely.Furthermore the media is also pushing more and more good news about Bitcoin.It's kind of creating a hype.
legendary
Activity: 1064
January 09, 2016, 08:20:04 AM
Better you wait up to halving because Now price is getting increase I will agree with that but after halving price will be double the rate according to the current bitcoin price.

Halving will not make the price instantly twice as much as of now however it could be some rise but it wont be 100 % rise , Im guessing it would be around 25 % maximum with the hype two weeks before the halving and a month after the halving so thats around 6 weeks period. After that , the price should gone back into what it was or atleast decrease by 10 - 15 %

It is still a good investment though even with all of these pump and dump going on especially because the chinese stock markets crash

Activity: 742
January 09, 2016, 07:33:16 AM
passable money saved in the bank , and if bitcoin passable invested , as prices bitcoin was sometimes higher sometimes lower , and it's our chance to make a profit
Do you actually even earn any money today with the inflation rate ? by saving it on bank? yeah i mean why do you have to save your money, in case it's value decrease from time to time by inflation, why not to invest them? i think property is one of best way to invest your money, just buy property and later sell it at a higher price.but you must remember that property is a long-term investing, and if you want to get rich from it, never put yourself in a position where you are forced to sell. well i think it's better than saving bank
that's all just in my humble opinion no offense or something Smiley
Activity: 714
January 09, 2016, 06:20:51 AM
For me it's better to invest now into bitcoin. Like you can see yesterday and today the bitcoin price keep increase and i think it's time to invest, because in 1 week maybe you can see the price will increase so high.

Better you wait up to halving because Now price is getting increase I will agree with that but after halving price will be double the rate according to the current bitcoin price. So many big companies are involving with bitcoin nowadays these  are good to bitcoin. But wait for some days you will get more benefit.
Activity: 826
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 09, 2016, 05:13:32 AM
It's depend of us, if market doesn't permitted to invest, how come we can invest, I think it depend of situational condition, seeing what can make a big profit, I will get to into it.
Wise words. I just invest no matter the shape of the markets. I have hope that the markets will bounce back.
But you can say some general comments. I think wise investing is a good way of saving money.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 09, 2016, 04:15:39 AM
How about save some invest some in btc price will o high so it clean profit in my opinion

save and invest at 1 place is a good idea, but you must save some of your money to fiat currency, because we didn't know anything about future, anything can happen, and bitcoin can down again to under $200 (nothing imposible)
I think the aim is not to put money in one place to save and invest
I was afraid that it would deceive the site, you will lose everything
don't be afraid of the future bitcoin prices, this is the best investment

Yeah bitcoin won't do a runner. It's here to stay obviously.
But i would reckon to diversify your investments, don't put all in bitcoin, never bet on 1 horse.
and would never put all eggs in one bed
I invested bitcoin in many places, so it minimizes the risk of large losses

In bitcoin it can applied but in fiat sometimes investing it a one whole same basket is much better than rotating it in other way when you are engaging in real life business for the first time to avoid unnecessary conflicts and interest.

I think it could also be applied in fiat money,
if you know, I also invested my money, at various restaurants
and it does not matter, I have a good relationship with the restaurant owner
and I also always received the benefit of various restaurant
Activity: 469
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 09, 2016, 01:45:37 AM
It's depend of us, if market doesn't permitted to invest, how come we can invest, I think it depend of situational condition, seeing what can make a big profit, I will get to into it.
Wise words. I just invest no matter the shape of the markets. I have hope that the markets will bounce back.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 09, 2016, 01:36:49 AM

And the best thing about investing into Bitcoin is that once the price goes up, you will earn a lot more interest than you would do by putting your money into a savings account in a bank which pays you very low interest rates. One interesting event will the Bitcoin's block halving this year, and if price goes up as speculated then your earnings will multiply tenfold. That is why it is good to invest into Bitcoin right now at these prices.  Grin

And as speculated too, if the speculation of price increase while halving approaches became true then we can't see another price range level like this today to buy bitcoin. Surely the new bottom will rise and even higher than $500-$600 if halving speculation will happen. So right now, take guts to buy btc's in the today's price. After all there are some moves to minimize the losses if ever the wind not went in the direction you want.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 574
January 09, 2016, 01:25:11 AM
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 08, 2016, 09:51:50 PM

And the best thing about investing into Bitcoin is that once the price goes up, you will earn a lot more interest than you would do by putting your money into a savings account in a bank which pays you very low interest rates. One interesting event will the Bitcoin's block halving this year, and if price goes up as speculated then your earnings will multiply tenfold. That is why it is good to invest into Bitcoin right now at these prices.  Grin
Activity: 434
January 07, 2016, 11:08:11 PM
Activity: 392
ドラゴンスピ
January 07, 2016, 10:33:22 PM
Investment is risky nowadays! Many businesses are staggering and struggling to strive in this tough situation! Many central banks offer negative interest rate for deposit in banks! If you are saving in the bank, you are losing money constantly! It is time to buy Bitcoin or find a safe investment, like government issues treasures!
+1 agree it, buying bitcoin at this time is the best choice, bitcoin price will be up to $500 again
and im sure we can reach $1000 at this year....
Jump to: