Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 603. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 13, 2016, 12:17:47 AM
I believe it is based on how old are you. In the end, if u r 60 i wouldn't be too risky with the money you have, in twenties u should risk it. the bigger the risk, hopefully the better the award.

LOL. In generally it's better time to take risk in investment how much you want now in bitcoin. Because the price is little fine now it's better to invest to buy bitcoins but no need to invest trading, loan or other stuffs.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
January 12, 2016, 11:34:15 PM
Both options are useful to diversify our money, and we need to look for professional advice to decide how to manage our money. I personally prefer to keep most of my money in banks to use it in my ordinary expenses, and about a 30% is invested on different instruments and risk levels.

I avoid the risk investments, alltough bitcoin is a risky asset indeed. But yes saving money means a low earning because interest is low compared to investing.
if you keep money in the bank, it includes investment?
so you do not need, set aside 30% of your money to investment risk, better to save or investments in banks, it has profited and also safe

If you let your money sleep in banks, it will loose its value to inflation. Interests in bank is way lower than inflation so every year it stays there, the less actual value it has. To be considered as a good investment, the instrument should have annual growth rate that is greater than inflation.
My point is that in many countries the interest rate is minus, which means you are paying fees to banks for the money to be kept safe.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 12, 2016, 11:28:09 PM
Invest because your money can grow up when time passes and it can help some company to invest your money for they capital but they add some money to your money for paying what youve than for they investing are really helpfull and it can secure your good future
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
January 12, 2016, 11:21:06 PM
The safest thing to invest your money is the real estate. Buy an apartment or a house and rent it, that would make a larger profit for you, larger than any bank commission. I always invest my earned money this way, the safest and the most profitable way out there.

Investors should weigh the long-term return potential of real estate investing compared with other assets.
Activity: 56
January 12, 2016, 11:00:10 PM
The safest thing to invest your money is the real estate. Buy an apartment or a house and rent it, that would make a larger profit for you, larger than any bank commission. I always invest my earned money this way, the safest and the most profitable way out there.
Activity: 58
January 12, 2016, 10:47:02 PM
I believe it is based on how old are you. In the end, if u r 60 i wouldn't be too risky with the money you have, in twenties u should risk it. the bigger the risk, hopefully the better the award.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1069
January 12, 2016, 08:38:21 PM
Both options are useful to diversify our money, and we need to look for professional advice to decide how to manage our money. I personally prefer to keep most of my money in banks to use it in my ordinary expenses, and about a 30% is invested on different instruments and risk levels.

I avoid the risk investments, alltough bitcoin is a risky asset indeed. But yes saving money means a low earning because interest is low compared to investing.
so you do not need, set aside 30% of your money to investment risk, better to save or investments in banks, it has profited and also safe

If you let your money sleep in banks, it will loose its value to inflation. Interests in bank is way lower than inflation so every year it stays there, the less actual value it has. To be considered as a good investment, the instrument should have annual growth rate that is greater than inflation.
Activity: 504
January 12, 2016, 07:54:34 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
January 12, 2016, 07:40:33 PM
By not saving and investing you have some chances of making a bigger amount of gains than just making money and saving, but you will always go slower if you don't invest. Money is time and not investing means you put more time as working gives you less gains, but if your investment goes wrong, you will spend double the time trying to recover.. so gamble away or work and store.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1506
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
January 12, 2016, 07:37:28 PM
I just found out that could be investment gold in the bank?
what if the gold price falls, what is the effect on your investments to the bank?.

The same effect that you will get from any other investment out there, you will lose some money however with gold you will not be losing alot since the price mostly stable and if it goes down today then it will goes up tomorrow but atleast with gold you still has the gold in your banks , not just some virtual gold
Activity: 476
January 12, 2016, 12:14:38 PM
invest it online

This can't be an solid answer.
Invest it online.

To help OP some examples should be giving. Like invest it online with stocks f.e.
there are many ways to invest in online, you may have to choose
but I would be better investing, in offline such as real estate, maybe because his form clearly
so I would be easier to organize
Activity: 504
January 12, 2016, 12:05:20 PM
For me it's better to invest now into bitcoin. Like you can see yesterday and today the bitcoin price keep increase and i think it's time to invest, because in 1 week maybe you can see the price will increase so high.

Yes investing in Bitcoin can be a really good decision.Especially this year where we will see many new things come out plus the halving taking place around august. An increase in price therefore is very likely.Furthermore the media is also pushing more and more good news about Bitcoin.It's kind of creating a hype.
If you invest money in bitcoin. make sure it's for the long term if you're investing for the short term. that would be a gamble
You can win or lose
but for 2-3 months I had better invest in bitcoin, hopefully there is good news in the 2016's
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 11, 2016, 11:03:10 PM
After all, it all depends on your goals and your financial situation.

Financial situation should not be a border for you to choose either to save or to invest because even investment could start as small as $30. People has been buying gold as an investment and that kind of investment could start as low as buying 1 gram of gold or depends on hows your financial situation is

You are right it shouldn't be a border in terms of investment as small capital businesses can grow but let's think out of the box. It should consider in the first place in terms of saving. Let's talk in general and not just gold purchases. Bring this thought in reality. Everyone must give solution for that financial situation in order for both saving and invesment plan to be execute properly. Not all will choose gold investment as an example of yours. It should be in general and can applied in real life aspects.
Activity: 658
January 11, 2016, 10:02:16 PM
I will choose to invest it since with investing I can save more money rather than save into bank

I'm investing gold in bank's deposit and when I'm calculating the profit got much better
I just found out that could be investment gold in the bank?
what if the gold price falls, what is the effect on your investments to the bank?.
Activity: 672
January 11, 2016, 04:48:45 PM
invest it online

This can't be an solid answer.
Invest it online.

To help OP some examples should be giving. Like invest it online with stocks f.e.
Activity: 364
January 11, 2016, 04:18:17 PM
 invest it online
Activity: 420
January 11, 2016, 12:31:54 PM
If you can invest, why not go invest then ? because i think invest money can also earn more money/bitcoin with your invest, it's better then save money imo.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
January 11, 2016, 11:14:12 AM
I will choose to invest it since with investing I can save more money rather than save into bank

I'm investing gold in bank's deposit and when I'm calculating the profit got much better
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Financial situation should not be a border for you to choose either to save or to invest because even investment could start as small as $30. People has been buying gold as an investment and that kind of investment could start as low as buying 1 gram of gold or depends on hows your financial situation is
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 11, 2016, 05:58:16 AM
If you’re not sure whether you should save or invest, the answer is probably both.

Most importantly, set your savings and investment goals.
Jump to: