Author

Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it? - page 607. (Read 1181208 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 05, 2016, 09:29:46 AM
Better to donate, that way you get a tax break.

So you would donate all your money?

The majority of my funds are into investments (70%) with the rest of my funds i save and collect interest.
It's not a lot but it comes with 0 risk.
Activity: 672
January 05, 2016, 12:24:42 AM
I think you should save it, they predict 2016 is the year of bitcoin
What you mean is saving them in bitcoin ?
agree with you Smiley saving money at bitcoin is best place, you can get double profit, because bitcoin is safety to hold your money, also you can growing your money with increasing bitcoin price
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
January 04, 2016, 07:27:08 PM
I think you should save it, they predict 2016 is the year of bitcoin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 04, 2016, 07:23:30 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you wanted to invest it. I suggest you invest in platinum. Whilst gold and silver's prices are falling, platinums is till rising (I think).
You can get about 1kg of platinum for around £25000. OR 100g for £2500, down to 1g for £25

Beware of Banks! I lose 38.000 (near 50%) in lower tier bond sell me as really safe investment ( banca Etruria bond). Then , pay attention to invest in real estate just now because a distribution is near to came in a lot of country.

Metal could be interesting. But I'm not sure they goes up. Till gold stay under 1.200 it in a bearish trend, so if price loss 1.000$ gold could go down @ 750$  Roll Eyes . I'm on gold market since 1999. I've in my stock items paid when gold was @ 300$  Cool and item paid when gold was @ 1.800$ Cry . I have a jewerlery and I say how is complicated to invest in precious metal. Steel ang Chopper coud go down if china economy go bear Roll Eyes. So stay away from these metal.

I think, actually the only thing I consider for invest is Light Crude  oil. Price now are really low. And I think 36 is a good price for start.

* if you would a save investment please consider my loans request ( follow my signature).
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
January 04, 2016, 06:22:07 PM
Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

If you wanted to invest it. I suggest you invest in platinum. Whilst gold and silver's prices are falling, platinums is till rising (I think).
You can get about 1kg of platinum for around £25000. OR 100g for £2500, down to 1g for £25
Activity: 560
January 04, 2016, 03:34:37 PM
Online investments are very risky ,but can became very profitable.I had invested online and well the 99% of mine investments in the past turned red,soo if you wanna try be sure you know the risks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
January 04, 2016, 01:47:41 PM
The international markets are very sceptic towards 2016, so where to invest?
For me saving AND investing my money is the safest way to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
January 04, 2016, 01:06:23 PM
I go with investing but not a online investment though.
Better buy some stocks or safe up and get some real estate.

In 20 years you are 'guaranteed' to sell with profit.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 04, 2016, 12:15:36 PM

But I would prefer and doing both-savings and investments as well but prefer low risk investments.
Anyways,savings is always the money in our pocket and give us more secure feeling than investments which is just money in someone's pocket and is always risky.

There are investment where you hold your money. What kind of investment is this? Business. Real life business and not just pure online. There are lots of it just think of a people' demand in your location.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 04, 2016, 12:10:56 PM
I think is better to say:

Is it better to hold money or invest it?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
January 04, 2016, 12:09:02 PM
why not both?

I have already suggest this it is why i agree.
because you have to choose one between saving or investment. although both are good
but I think the investment is better than saving, with a note investment in the trusted sites

But I would prefer and doing both-savings and investments as well but prefer low risk investments.
Anyways,savings is always the money in our pocket and give us more secure feeling than investments which is just money in someone's pocket and is always risky.
Activity: 658
January 04, 2016, 12:07:39 PM
why not both?

I have already suggest this it is why i agree.
because you have to choose one between saving or investment. although both are good
but I think the investment is better than saving, with a note investment in the trusted sites
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
January 04, 2016, 10:48:57 AM
Saving money is most stable.

With investment big or small there is always risk involved. So for me it's about security and saving.

Of course it's stable but if you want to make more money saving it won't do anything for you and can easily make you lose money. What's the point of saving money anyways? You are going to ''invest'' it on something sooner or later.
legendary
January 04, 2016, 10:07:33 AM

i only know one thing that has proven to be true, since ages, and it's that banks play with your money all the time, from the moment you deposit there

not so different than a "legal" hyip website

Hmm look like you are a bank victim in the past. Just guessing. Well in my case, I do have bank savings for almost 10 years now and my money grows there and my bank offers lots of great deals which really help me in general purposes. Then I involved in bitcoin last Feb 2015, so the result.. double benefits by both kind of system. And besides the bank I saved for a long time is really one of top bank here in my country and continue rocking every. For your reference, my bank is Bank of the Philippine Islands.

And please stop talking about bank shit as it can't be applied to all banks out there. It's really fun to see bank haters here but really don't how banking system works.

Those who support bitcoin actually is a bank haters. Bitcoin exist only to ditch the existence of banks, if you truly a bitcoin supporter then you know how valuable and wonderful blockchain technology and bitcoin compared to fiat and the banking system

I see how wonderful bitcoin is and Im living proof of that even Im new here in btc world but it can't compared to how banking system works in "different aspects". Like I said "there are pros and cons" in bitcoin system and banking system. So it's up to people in which they are preferred to use.

In my case I have advantage in both bitcoin and banking system so I preferred them both.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2016, 09:48:23 AM
And please stop talking about bank shit as it can't be applied to all banks out there. It's really fun to see bank haters here but really don't how banking system works.

Those who support bitcoin actually is a bank haters. Bitcoin exist only to ditch the existence of banks, if you truly a bitcoin supporter then you know how valuable and wonderful blockchain technology and bitcoin compared to fiat and the banking system
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 04, 2016, 07:16:52 AM
if you think that fiat money is secured by your bank, you're being more naive than those thinking that bitcoin is secure(which i find it somehow more secure)

if a bank go bankrupt, your whole money are fucked, the same will happen if the government of your country face the same destiny, like it happened with greece

also there are cases where banks spur their customers to invest in bonds, especially those senior citizens, that don't know anything about investing, then you see those losing every penny of their retirement...

bank are evil, i'm avoiding them like the plague

Not at all and don't compare all banks are like that . My question to you, are you already experience how banks works? If not then how you can say that?

You are just looking for a tree and not on the whole forest.

Banking system and bitcoin system has both good features.

i only know one thing that has proven to be true, since ages, and it's that banks play with your money all the time, from the moment you deposit there

not so different than a "legal" hyip website
legendary
January 04, 2016, 06:13:45 AM
if you think that fiat money is secured by your bank, you're being more naive than those thinking that bitcoin is secure(which i find it somehow more secure)

if a bank go bankrupt, your whole money are fucked, the same will happen if the government of your country face the same destiny, like it happened with greece

also there are cases where banks spur their customers to invest in bonds, especially those senior citizens, that don't know anything about investing, then you see those losing every penny of their retirement...

Not at all and don't compare all banks are like that . My question to you, are you already experience how banks works? If not then how you can say that?

You are just looking for a tree and not on the whole forest.

Banking system and bitcoin system has both good features.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 04, 2016, 06:04:59 AM
why not both ? save some money and some invest it. save some money for someday that you need money. and invest for grows your money and bitcoin with passive income.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
January 04, 2016, 04:36:19 AM

That's the reason why you should buy gold
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
January 04, 2016, 03:58:05 AM

Jump to: